1 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

3 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: #NYFW pieces to wear this minute

Happy Fashion Week! NYFW always kicks off the unofficial start of the fall season for me, which means I’ve already started to break out the darker hues...

OOO lala super cute!

xoxo,Kitty and Kelsey <3

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:17:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm so confused. This boy was crazy about me. He told me he loved me. He texted me all the time. He invited me to homecoming.I liked him back at first, the idea of him anyway. And then i realized I didn't want a bf I didn't like him that way. I started to text him less often and whatever. He goes to a different highschool than me (we met in summergym, we are freshman).
Today there was a game against his school, at his school. He texted me to see if I was there. We texted during the entire game. I didn't get to see him though, and then he said he had a senior gf...and I feel sad. I told him good for him and that I was glad but now I don't know...Why am I feeling like this? How can I get over it? What if I don't want to?

Hey girl,

It's normal to feel sad he has a girlfriend, but if you don't want a boyfriend, it sounds like things worked out for both of you! Focus on schoolwork and your friends for now -- there will be plenty of time to date in the future.

Meghan D.

by LLL328 on 9/7/2012 11:58:07 PM

Recently, my sister has been having disturbing nightmares. Such as: dying,kidnapping, and other bad stuff and now sh is really paranoid and is always crying.Help!

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry for your sis! She should talk to a trusted adult like a parent or guidance counselor about her dreams so that they can sort through why she might be having them and prevent them from happening again. Make sure she knows you love her and will always be there for her!

Meghan D.

by iRead on 9/7/2012 11:40:26 PM

Love the first one!

by myfatsquirrel on 9/7/2012 11:14:31 PM

Hey guys!!!!! I love these outfits, but do you have any more affordable versions?

Hey girl,

We have tons of affordable fashion suggestions in our cute & cheap section Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/cute-cheap.aspx

Meghan D.

by Brigirl06<3 on 9/7/2012 11:05:00 PM

hey, do you have any tips on how to cover or get rid of dark spots on my face? i try to use concealer but the dark spots still seem to show through. thanks so much!

Hey girl,

Try using a dark spot correcting lotion or serum to fade the spots! Otherwise, use a concealer brush with your regular foundation for a natural look.

Meghan D.

by tswiftluver13 on 9/7/2012 10:41:31 PM

I love blazers! ;) Although I am more of a jeans and teeshirt girl. with a little glam and girrlyness!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/7/2012 10:39:11 PM

Love the look! Very fun and flirty but still very tailored and sharp! Thanks GL! Awesome post! Please do more about fashion week!

by ekm13 on 9/7/2012 10:21:23 PM

kinda funky blazers... not for school

by heather99 on 9/7/2012 9:21:55 PM

MODMODMODMOD
recently, because of running daily, i have been showering daily. but my hair and scalp have become VERY dry. I use the same shampoo and conditioner every day as normal, and put in some leave in spray afterwards. Is it possible showering every day is making my hair dryer? and how do i get it to go back to it's normal not-dryness? My hair is very thick, long, and dry (unless I use the shampoo and conditioner, which have stopped working) Sorry that was so long, thanks!

Hey girl,

Washing your hair every day can definitely strip your hair of its natural oils, so use a dry shampoo every other day on your roots instead of washing in the shower!

Meghan D.