2 HOURS AGO 5 stellar snapbacks to rock right now: http://t.co/7V0qNFe8AC

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

4 HOURS AGO Learning disabilities—the dos and don'ts of telling people: http://t.co/J8jR77O5ux

COMMENTS

Smart girl tips for focusing more on grades--and less on guys

I really want to concentrate on my studies, but I can't stop obsessing about my crush. How can I focus about my school subjects? Hey chica! It...

Mod mod. So I think one of my guy friends likes me. First he wants me to be his bus buddy for a band comp, asks our math teacher if he could sit nxt to me (who could blame him tho. He sat next to idiots), then at the band comp he insists that I be with him on a piggy back ride race, he wants me to sit nxt to him insted of inbetween my two other guy friends, and wants to be in a blanket with me walking to the second award ceromony, then while walking he puts his arm around me. We were like this all night. Don't get me wrong I love this guy to death. But as a friend. I'm so confused if he likes me or not. At lunch at school he just acts different. Please help me understand.

Hey May9, maybe he just wanted to be your partner for all those things because he didn't want to work with anyone else. If I were in class with my best friend or even just a friend, I would beg the teacher to let me sit near them too. So look out for other flirty signs to be sure. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by May9 on 11/25/2012 1:47:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've like this guy since about the eighth grade. Now I'm in tenth and over the years I've tried to stop, but every time it's gotten worse. I like him now more than I've ever liked anyone. Everyday he kinda flips my hair, haha. We don't really talk as much as we used to in middle school, mostly because I've gotten super shy around him. Frown one time last year my friend said he should hug me and he did. Then everyone, even his own friend, was saying stuff like,"ohh love at first sight" and whatnot. Anoer time my other friend said that he must like me and he said he didn't. He always says he doesnt but it seems like he does....How can I make things like they were in middle school? And get him to like me, or admit it? Thanks!

Hannah H.

by Laangelita23 on 10/4/2012 4:09:29 PM

Well I have been feeling super stressed lately. As of this month I have been super busy and I've hardly had any free time. I'm busy with school, piano lessons, voice lessons, the play I'm in, and confirmation classes at my church. When im not a a piano or voice lesson or at play practice, I'm trying to get in all my homework, memorize bible verses for confirmation, do chores, or just get my room cleaned up which hasn't happened in forever. We are getting a puppy soon which means things will get even more chaotic. How can I survive all this without getting stressed? How can I manage my time so I have time for myself and time for everything else?

by Sunny79 on 10/3/2012 11:11:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so here it iss,i kinda like this guy whos a grade younger than me (if that makes sense..) but all my friends think its rlly lame that i like him..hes rlly cute and nice and funny and has the most ADORABLE laugh but idk what to do.....help?

Hannah H.

by katiegurll;) on 9/27/2012 2:52:54 PM

SO I know that you don't actually have an answer for this but I just want someone else’s opinion... There's this boy, (I'll call him S) and his friend (W) and we had a spare together earlier this week and suddenly S says 'What? W and (me) are dating?' and a few minutes later he says to me 'You and W are getting married?' I had also loaned S a pencil crayon and when he gave it back to me where it has a place to but your name it had my first initial and his last name. I've known both boys since kindergarten, and I like S, as more than a friend. S has always teased me and I'm wondering if it sounds like he likes me as a friend or something more? Thanks!

Hey girl,

He might just be teasing you because you're friends, or he might want to be something more! Either way, why not ask him to dance with you next time you have a school dance, or try to hang out with him more as friends? You don't have to be super obvious, but you can still let him know you like spending time with him!

Meghan D.

by candgrl on 9/21/2012 9:33:43 PM

Mod mod,
So i like this guy. Only problem? My he is kinda out of my leage. He is popular and im, well, .... not. He is single, but how do i flirt with him without being obnoxious and all over him????? Hiw do i get him to notice me?????? Help!!!!

Hey girl,

Go easy on yourself--I'm sure you're super awesome, and popularity is WAY overrated! You don't have to be "flirty," but just introduce yourself to him and start a casual conversation and see where things go from there!

Meghan D.

by ilovedance12 on 9/15/2012 12:41:22 AM

I have the same problem. I want to focus more on my studies like I used to, but now all I think about is guys. Not every minute but you know what I mean. I like it and hate it at the same time.

by fashionqn on 9/10/2012 9:56:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
My BF and my BFF got into a huge fight. My boyfriend got mad at my best friend because she had said something behind his back. It wasnt like she told the whole school or anthing, it was just girl talk. My BF, we'll call him D and my best friend were really close. D told everybody in our little group to stop liking my best friend. Now he really regrets it, but she wont forgive him or everybody in our group aside from me. I'm stuck in the middle with D saying how sorry he is and my BFF refusing to accept his apology. What do I do?????

Hey girl, it stinks to be the monkey in the middle in this case. All you can really do is wait for both D and your BFF's emotions to calm down. Give it a couple of days and then tell her seriously how much your BF has been apologizing. Your goal at that point is to set up a meeting between them so they can talk things out. It's not your job to fix this as much as it'd be great if you could. You can't; they've got to want to fix it and fix it together. All you can do is play messenger and set up the opportunity. Good luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by PandaLover0330 on 9/10/2012 6:24:30 PM

Mod mod mod
Okay so there is this guy I really like...and he naturally flirts with 3 of my closest friends and me...we all have our own inside jokes with him and what not but I know for a fact that only one of the other girls and I like him...we've all talked it through and we promised to not let him come between us...so last night him and I were up late texting as usual and the subject of him likening one of the girls thAt doesn't like him came up..he told me he doesn't like anyone tight now it's just the way he treats people. And I was just like oh okay I haven't told him I like him but we flirt a lot like a lot... And asked me to go to the movies...but he also said the other three girls should come?? He asked me to hang out with him before school tomorrow... Anyways I'm stuck...any help on what to do?? Thanks!

Hey glamgal97, mhmm maybe he's trying to figure out if he likes you. He's taking it slow and spending more time with you, to see if you two would be a good match. Take it slow too and really get to know him. And if things don't go in a romantic direction, it's always good to have friends. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by glamgal97 on 9/9/2012 9:37:24 PM

Mod mod mod
Songs I did for my report:
Knives and Pens by BVB
Under and over it by Five finger death punch
Perfect insanity by disturbed
Home by three days grace
Recreant by Chelsea grin
Save the rave by blood on the dancefloor
Blizzard of 89 by the ready set
Rock and roll all night by kiss
Love gets me Everytime by shania twain
Saving you by Chris ganim
Sing by my chemical romance
Good time by owl city