Bridget M.

is modding

14 MINUTES AGO Love(ly) fruit kabobs, just in time for #Vday: http://t.co/1BbAKNmqA4

AN HOUR AGO The no-fail trick for super kissable lips: http://t.co/GJTmnpOBsT

2 HOURS AGO Guess which @Disney princess @EmWatson is starring as in her new movie? http://t.co/ayYoHE473T

COMMENTS

Smart girl tips for focusing more on grades--and less on guys

I really want to concentrate on my studies, but I can't stop obsessing about my crush. How can I focus about my school subjects? Hey chica! It...

Mod mod mod what's a good play to do with friends for a drama assignment

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, try checking out scenes from the play "Real Queen of Hearts Ain't Even Pretty" Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:57:24 AM

Mid mod mod I mean "kandi" not candy lol you can look it up sometime but thanks anyway

For those type of bracelets all you need is some cute colorful beads. Head to a fabric store or the crafty section of Wal-Mart or Target for some nice beads. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:54:19 AM

Mod mod mod what's a good day trip for field trips?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, visiting museums or galleries would be fun. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:52:49 AM

Mod mod mod
I loved doing an assignment I did recently on my ten of my favorite songs

Oh cool, I'd like to one of those too. What were your fave ten songs. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:51:45 AM

Mod mod mod I love NYC I went there for a birthday trip I guess since im homeschooled I could consider that a field trip Smile
My actual in school field trip fav was to swim with manatees, go to wildlife parks and do other things in homosassa springs

Oh that sounds like it was really fun. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:50:33 AM

Mod mod mod what's some fun easy crafts?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, you can draw pictures, decorate your room or make jewelry. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:47:07 AM

Mod mod mod what's one of your favorite foreign dishes?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, I don't have one yet girl. What about you?

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:45:58 AM

Mod mod mod
What's the strongest hallucinogenic form of acid?
(I think I might write a report on it for science)

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, since you need it for science class, look it up in your science book. I'm sure there are loads on it in there. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:45:00 AM

Mod mod mod what's some fun things to add to kandi bracelets?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, any candy or cereal with holes work. Try Lifesavers, Cheerios, Fruit Loops, and things like that. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:43:22 AM

Mod mod mod
What's some of the best assignments you ever did in school?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, I'm a theatre major and the best assignments would probably have to be working on monologues and presenting them to the class. What about you girly? Xoxo

Lynae P.