7 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

7 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

10 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

Smart girl tips for focusing more on grades--and less on guys

I really want to concentrate on my studies, but I can't stop obsessing about my crush. How can I focus about my school subjects? Hey chica! It...

Mod mod mod how do you recover from traumatic things u can't get out of your head?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, I answered this question already. Check back to where you posted it and let me know if you got my answer. If you didn't I'll gladly answer it again. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:41:13 AM

Mod mod mod
What's the best field trips you've ever been on?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, mhmm the best one would have to be to New York in middleschool. We got to go shopping and had some great food. What about you? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:40:10 AM

Mod mod mod I usually are stuck using really dull razors and they don't shave well and they cut up my legs ): what's a way to make them more bearable? I usually bleed a lot and still have a lot of leg hair ):

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, you need to switch up the type of razors you're using. Try the Schtick Quattro brand. They are wrapped in aloe vera gel, so they feel softer against your legs. I use them and they work perfect. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:15:43 AM

Mod mod mod I have trouble coping with tough stuff
Tips?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, trying meditating to clear your thoughts. Find a quiet place, sit with your legs crossed and close your eyes. Imagine your life going the exact way you want it and focus only on this image for a few minutes. Do this everyday for about 5 minutes, or increase the amount of minutes each time you do it. This will help getting your mind off of negative thoughts. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:13:26 AM

MOD
The other day at school something terribly horrible happened!! I'm at a new school and I am super stressed out about everything and I think I seriously messed myself up! Last week, we had two projects due one day for one of my AP classes, and it is majorly important. I finished the projects, and i had the class first period. But somehow, when I got to school, I didn't have my projects!!! I was about to start crying in class i was so scared and embarrassed because everyone probably thought I didn't do them! On top of that all my new good friends are in the class that I am trying to make a good impression on! I got my mom to bring them later, but still everyone probably thinks I'm a major slacker and don't care! My teacher used to really like me because I was always prepared but now I'm scared she doesn't! I have been so stressed out. My stomach has been sick feeling all weekend and I have practically cried myself to sleep the past few nights.

Hey girl,

Don't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure that since your mom brought the project, your teacher understood it was just a mistake and doesn't think you're a slacker at all. It got there on the same day, so it sounds like you were fine! If you still feel worried, you could always talk to your teacher about it and explain the situation. And don't worry about what your peers think! It sounds like you are working super hard, so relax and be proud of your achievements Smile

Meghan D.

by nikkinikki123 on 9/9/2012 12:52:29 AM

Mod mod mod
Is a frozen yogurt place a cool place to have a homeschool group meet up at?

Hey girl,

I think that sounds like a great idea! Have fun!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/8/2012 11:44:25 PM

Mod mod mod
Aren't my questions going through?

Hey girl,

I don't see any questions from you listed, but if you repost I would be happy to answer asap!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/8/2012 11:41:54 PM

Hey girls! I have a new club called "I'm Sorry." There's already three other cool and nice members! The name of the club explains ALL! Please check it out! Thanks! ;)

by Gabriella123 on 9/8/2012 9:32:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
So i like this guy in 2 of my classes this year, hes new to my school. I really want to get to know him better but i get soooo nervous around him that i cant talk and i just forget! YIKES!! and hes always with his friends who im not friends with so its hard for me to approach him unless its really fast after a class. also i really want to get his number but im not sure how to with being a total creeper since he doesnt know me super well. last thing is if you have any tips about how to get him to ask me to homecoming because i REALLY want him to!! THANKS SO MUCH!! p.s. sorry this is so long haha

Hey girl,

If he's always with his friends, try talking to him when your friends are there, too! It will be more comfortable for everyone to talk in a group setting, and you'll be less nervous with your friends around. Once you start talking in a group, you can talk to him one-on-one as friends, and if he knows you better, you will have a better chance of going to homecoming! If you're feeling gutsy, you could always ask him to homecoming!

Meghan D.

by musicluva on 9/8/2012 9:19:34 PM

WANT ADVICE FAST? Check out my advice queen page! ThanksSmile I dont hav many fans, so it would mean a lot <3

by myfatsquirrel on 9/8/2012 6:17:06 PM