27 MINUTES AGO Want people to notice you—not your makeup? Get natural beauty tips + tricks at #bybbeautiful

AN HOUR AGO RT @MerlayLayy: @girlslifemag I just got my issue today! Can't wait to read about the funny and beautiful @SabrinaAnnLynn (: Love you GL �#GLsabrina

14 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

Smart girl tips for focusing more on grades--and less on guys

I really want to concentrate on my studies, but I can't stop obsessing about my crush. How can I focus about my school subjects? Hey chica! It...

there is this guy at my school who likes, me, but i dont like him back. he just asked for my number, and he talks to my friends about me all the time. im scared hes going to ask me to homecoming or something! how do i give him the hint that the feeling is not mutual?

Hey! If he asks you out just tell him nicely that you think he's nice but you don't see him that way. it's nicer than letting him believe in feelings that aren't real. good luck!

Helen S.

by swim_chick101 on 9/8/2012 4:43:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Ok, so this guy 'D' likes me & wants me to go out with him. And I'm starting to like him too, but I kinda like another guy too (who doesnt like me). And 'D' is alittle bit more popular than me, so I dunno how our clicks would work. Should I go with 'D'?

Hey! sure but just remember that you can date someone without being exclusive. It sounds to me like you don't really want to commit so why not ask the guy on a date and not go steady?

Helen S.

by Symphoni789 on 9/8/2012 4:35:59 PM

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/8/2012 1:05:53 PM

My boyfriend is in the same AP classes as me, we study together and help each other out so we can focus on our studies AND each other

by kenzi143 on 9/8/2012 10:53:07 AM

And I try to act happy as much as I can. But I just can't all the time you know?

Hey girl,

No one is happy all the time! You just have to make the good count more than the bad, and have go-to people in your life you can turn to when you're down. There's nothing wrong with being sad, but please speak with a trusted adult when you're feeling down. They'll understand your situation and what you're going through and will be able to help you!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/8/2012 12:26:44 AM

I am going through something that NO ONE should be going through  and I can't believe it's even happening. I feel like it is taking away from my childhood, and I hate it! Cry WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?

Hey girl,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help, check out:!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/8/2012 12:22:02 AM

Being school smart will attract smart guys! Choose ur path!

by myfatsquirrel on 9/8/2012 12:13:27 AM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?