40 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

1 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

Smart girl tips for focusing more on grades--and less on guys

I really want to concentrate on my studies, but I can't stop obsessing about my crush. How can I focus about my school subjects? Hey chica! It...

Mod mod. So I think one of my guy friends likes me. First he wants me to be his bus buddy for a band comp, asks our math teacher if he could sit nxt to me (who could blame him tho. He sat next to idiots), then at the band comp he insists that I be with him on a piggy back ride race, he wants me to sit nxt to him insted of inbetween my two other guy friends, and wants to be in a blanket with me walking to the second award ceromony, then while walking he puts his arm around me. We were like this all night. Don't get me wrong I love this guy to death. But as a friend. I'm so confused if he likes me or not. At lunch at school he just acts different. Please help me understand.

Hey May9, maybe he just wanted to be your partner for all those things because he didn't want to work with anyone else. If I were in class with my best friend or even just a friend, I would beg the teacher to let me sit near them too. So look out for other flirty signs to be sure. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by May9 on 11/25/2012 1:47:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've like this guy since about the eighth grade. Now I'm in tenth and over the years I've tried to stop, but every time it's gotten worse. I like him now more than I've ever liked anyone. Everyday he kinda flips my hair, haha. We don't really talk as much as we used to in middle school, mostly because I've gotten super shy around him. Frown one time last year my friend said he should hug me and he did. Then everyone, even his own friend, was saying stuff like,"ohh love at first sight" and whatnot. Anoer time my other friend said that he must like me and he said he didn't. He always says he doesnt but it seems like he does....How can I make things like they were in middle school? And get him to like me, or admit it? Thanks!

Hannah H.

by Laangelita23 on 10/4/2012 4:09:29 PM

Well I have been feeling super stressed lately. As of this month I have been super busy and I've hardly had any free time. I'm busy with school, piano lessons, voice lessons, the play I'm in, and confirmation classes at my church. When im not a a piano or voice lesson or at play practice, I'm trying to get in all my homework, memorize bible verses for confirmation, do chores, or just get my room cleaned up which hasn't happened in forever. We are getting a puppy soon which means things will get even more chaotic. How can I survive all this without getting stressed? How can I manage my time so I have time for myself and time for everything else?

by Sunny79 on 10/3/2012 11:11:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so here it iss,i kinda like this guy whos a grade younger than me (if that makes sense..) but all my friends think its rlly lame that i like him..hes rlly cute and nice and funny and has the most ADORABLE laugh but idk what to do.....help?

Hannah H.

by katiegurll;) on 9/27/2012 2:52:54 PM

SO I know that you don't actually have an answer for this but I just want someone else’s opinion... There's this boy, (I'll call him S) and his friend (W) and we had a spare together earlier this week and suddenly S says 'What? W and (me) are dating?' and a few minutes later he says to me 'You and W are getting married?' I had also loaned S a pencil crayon and when he gave it back to me where it has a place to but your name it had my first initial and his last name. I've known both boys since kindergarten, and I like S, as more than a friend. S has always teased me and I'm wondering if it sounds like he likes me as a friend or something more? Thanks!

Hey girl,

He might just be teasing you because you're friends, or he might want to be something more! Either way, why not ask him to dance with you next time you have a school dance, or try to hang out with him more as friends? You don't have to be super obvious, but you can still let him know you like spending time with him!

Meghan D.

by candgrl on 9/21/2012 9:33:43 PM

Mod mod,
So i like this guy. Only problem? My he is kinda out of my leage. He is popular and im, well, .... not. He is single, but how do i flirt with him without being obnoxious and all over him????? Hiw do i get him to notice me?????? Help!!!!

Hey girl,

Go easy on yourself--I'm sure you're super awesome, and popularity is WAY overrated! You don't have to be "flirty," but just introduce yourself to him and start a casual conversation and see where things go from there!

Meghan D.

by ilovedance12 on 9/15/2012 12:41:22 AM

I have the same problem. I want to focus more on my studies like I used to, but now all I think about is guys. Not every minute but you know what I mean. I like it and hate it at the same time.

by fashionqn on 9/10/2012 9:56:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
My BF and my BFF got into a huge fight. My boyfriend got mad at my best friend because she had said something behind his back. It wasnt like she told the whole school or anthing, it was just girl talk. My BF, we'll call him D and my best friend were really close. D told everybody in our little group to stop liking my best friend. Now he really regrets it, but she wont forgive him or everybody in our group aside from me. I'm stuck in the middle with D saying how sorry he is and my BFF refusing to accept his apology. What do I do?????

Hey girl, it stinks to be the monkey in the middle in this case. All you can really do is wait for both D and your BFF's emotions to calm down. Give it a couple of days and then tell her seriously how much your BF has been apologizing. Your goal at that point is to set up a meeting between them so they can talk things out. It's not your job to fix this as much as it'd be great if you could. You can't; they've got to want to fix it and fix it together. All you can do is play messenger and set up the opportunity. Good luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by PandaLover0330 on 9/10/2012 6:24:30 PM

Mod mod mod
Okay so there is this guy I really like...and he naturally flirts with 3 of my closest friends and me...we all have our own inside jokes with him and what not but I know for a fact that only one of the other girls and I like him...we've all talked it through and we promised to not let him come between us...so last night him and I were up late texting as usual and the subject of him likening one of the girls thAt doesn't like him came up..he told me he doesn't like anyone tight now it's just the way he treats people. And I was just like oh okay I haven't told him I like him but we flirt a lot like a lot... And asked me to go to the movies...but he also said the other three girls should come?? He asked me to hang out with him before school tomorrow... Anyways I'm stuck...any help on what to do?? Thanks!

Hey glamgal97, mhmm maybe he's trying to figure out if he likes you. He's taking it slow and spending more time with you, to see if you two would be a good match. Take it slow too and really get to know him. And if things don't go in a romantic direction, it's always good to have friends. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by glamgal97 on 9/9/2012 9:37:24 PM

Mod mod mod
Songs I did for my report:
Knives and Pens by BVB
Under and over it by Five finger death punch
Perfect insanity by disturbed
Home by three days grace
Recreant by Chelsea grin
Save the rave by blood on the dancefloor
Blizzard of 89 by the ready set
Rock and roll all night by kiss
Love gets me Everytime by shania twain
Saving you by Chris ganim
Sing by my chemical romance
Good time by owl city

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:58:36 AM

Mod mod mod what's a good play to do with friends for a drama assignment

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, try checking out scenes from the play "Real Queen of Hearts Ain't Even Pretty" Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:57:24 AM

Mid mod mod I mean "kandi" not candy lol you can look it up sometime but thanks anyway

For those type of bracelets all you need is some cute colorful beads. Head to a fabric store or the crafty section of Wal-Mart or Target for some nice beads. Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:54:19 AM

Mod mod mod what's a good day trip for field trips?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, visiting museums or galleries would be fun. Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:52:49 AM

Mod mod mod
I loved doing an assignment I did recently on my ten of my favorite songs

Oh cool, I'd like to one of those too. What were your fave ten songs. Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:51:45 AM

Mod mod mod I love NYC I went there for a birthday trip I guess since im homeschooled I could consider that a field trip Smile
My actual in school field trip fav was to swim with manatees, go to wildlife parks and do other things in homosassa springs

Oh that sounds like it was really fun. Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:50:33 AM

Mod mod mod what's some fun easy crafts?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, you can draw pictures, decorate your room or make jewelry. Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:47:07 AM

Mod mod mod what's one of your favorite foreign dishes?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, I don't have one yet girl. What about you?

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:45:58 AM

Mod mod mod
What's the strongest hallucinogenic form of acid?
(I think I might write a report on it for science)

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, since you need it for science class, look it up in your science book. I'm sure there are loads on it in there. Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:45:00 AM

Mod mod mod what's some fun things to add to kandi bracelets?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, any candy or cereal with holes work. Try Lifesavers, Cheerios, Fruit Loops, and things like that. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:43:22 AM

Mod mod mod
What's some of the best assignments you ever did in school?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, I'm a theatre major and the best assignments would probably have to be working on monologues and presenting them to the class. What about you girly? Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:42:24 AM

Mod mod mod how do you recover from traumatic things u can't get out of your head?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, I answered this question already. Check back to where you posted it and let me know if you got my answer. If you didn't I'll gladly answer it again. Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:41:13 AM

Mod mod mod
What's the best field trips you've ever been on?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, mhmm the best one would have to be to New York in middleschool. We got to go shopping and had some great food. What about you? Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:40:10 AM

Mod mod mod I usually are stuck using really dull razors and they don't shave well and they cut up my legs ): what's a way to make them more bearable? I usually bleed a lot and still have a lot of leg hair ):

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, you need to switch up the type of razors you're using. Try the Schtick Quattro brand. They are wrapped in aloe vera gel, so they feel softer against your legs. I use them and they work perfect. Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:15:43 AM

Mod mod mod I have trouble coping with tough stuff
Tips?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, trying meditating to clear your thoughts. Find a quiet place, sit with your legs crossed and close your eyes. Imagine your life going the exact way you want it and focus only on this image for a few minutes. Do this everyday for about 5 minutes, or increase the amount of minutes each time you do it. This will help getting your mind off of negative thoughts. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/9/2012 10:13:26 AM

MOD
The other day at school something terribly horrible happened!! I'm at a new school and I am super stressed out about everything and I think I seriously messed myself up! Last week, we had two projects due one day for one of my AP classes, and it is majorly important. I finished the projects, and i had the class first period. But somehow, when I got to school, I didn't have my projects!!! I was about to start crying in class i was so scared and embarrassed because everyone probably thought I didn't do them! On top of that all my new good friends are in the class that I am trying to make a good impression on! I got my mom to bring them later, but still everyone probably thinks I'm a major slacker and don't care! My teacher used to really like me because I was always prepared but now I'm scared she doesn't! I have been so stressed out. My stomach has been sick feeling all weekend and I have practically cried myself to sleep the past few nights.

Hey girl,

Don't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure that since your mom brought the project, your teacher understood it was just a mistake and doesn't think you're a slacker at all. It got there on the same day, so it sounds like you were fine! If you still feel worried, you could always talk to your teacher about it and explain the situation. And don't worry about what your peers think! It sounds like you are working super hard, so relax and be proud of your achievements Smile

Meghan D.

by nikkinikki123 on 9/9/2012 12:52:29 AM

Mod mod mod
Is a frozen yogurt place a cool place to have a homeschool group meet up at?

Hey girl,

I think that sounds like a great idea! Have fun!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/8/2012 11:44:25 PM

Mod mod mod
Aren't my questions going through?

Hey girl,

I don't see any questions from you listed, but if you repost I would be happy to answer asap!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/8/2012 11:41:54 PM

Hey girls! I have a new club called "I'm Sorry." There's already three other cool and nice members! The name of the club explains ALL! Please check it out! Thanks! ;)

by Gabriella123 on 9/8/2012 9:32:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
So i like this guy in 2 of my classes this year, hes new to my school. I really want to get to know him better but i get soooo nervous around him that i cant talk and i just forget! YIKES!! and hes always with his friends who im not friends with so its hard for me to approach him unless its really fast after a class. also i really want to get his number but im not sure how to with being a total creeper since he doesnt know me super well. last thing is if you have any tips about how to get him to ask me to homecoming because i REALLY want him to!! THANKS SO MUCH!! p.s. sorry this is so long haha

Hey girl,

If he's always with his friends, try talking to him when your friends are there, too! It will be more comfortable for everyone to talk in a group setting, and you'll be less nervous with your friends around. Once you start talking in a group, you can talk to him one-on-one as friends, and if he knows you better, you will have a better chance of going to homecoming! If you're feeling gutsy, you could always ask him to homecoming!

Meghan D.

by musicluva on 9/8/2012 9:19:34 PM

WANT ADVICE FAST? Check out my advice queen page! ThanksSmile I dont hav many fans, so it would mean a lot <3

by myfatsquirrel on 9/8/2012 6:17:06 PM

MOD
there is this guy at my school who likes, me, but i dont like him back. he just asked for my number, and he talks to my friends about me all the time. im scared hes going to ask me to homecoming or something! how do i give him the hint that the feeling is not mutual?

Hey! If he asks you out just tell him nicely that you think he's nice but you don't see him that way. it's nicer than letting him believe in feelings that aren't real. good luck!

Helen S.

by swim_chick101 on 9/8/2012 4:43:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Ok, so this guy 'D' likes me & wants me to go out with him. And I'm starting to like him too, but I kinda like another guy too (who doesnt like me). And 'D' is alittle bit more popular than me, so I dunno how our clicks would work. Should I go with 'D'?

Hey! sure but just remember that you can date someone without being exclusive. It sounds to me like you don't really want to commit so why not ask the guy on a date and not go steady?

Helen S.

by Symphoni789 on 9/8/2012 4:35:59 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/8/2012 1:05:53 PM

My boyfriend is in the same AP classes as me, we study together and help each other out so we can focus on our studies AND each other

by kenzi143 on 9/8/2012 10:53:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
And I try to act happy as much as I can. But I just can't all the time you know?

Hey girl,

No one is happy all the time! You just have to make the good count more than the bad, and have go-to people in your life you can turn to when you're down. There's nothing wrong with being sad, but please speak with a trusted adult when you're feeling down. They'll understand your situation and what you're going through and will be able to help you!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/8/2012 12:26:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am going through something that NO ONE should be going through  and I can't believe it's even happening. I feel like it is taking away from my childhood, and I hate it! Cry WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?

Hey girl,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/8/2012 12:22:02 AM

Being school smart will attract smart guys! Choose ur path!

by myfatsquirrel on 9/8/2012 12:13:27 AM