3 HOURS AGO Adorable ways to bring fall into your bedroom: #Obsessed #FallDecor http://t.co/afhR83Z0Cg

4 HOURS AGO Okay, so chocolate will never actually be a vegetable…but here’s how to make it a tad bit healthier: http://t.co/boHDICPcri

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you a gossip-friendly gal pal? http://t.co/jEIQ5W14qY

COMMENTS

What to do if you don't click with your BF's clique

My boyfriend is kind of popular, and he gets invited and goes to a lot of house parties. I'm not really into going to house parties, because...

Hey girl,

it's normal to be confused. Try talking to someone you can trust, that's usually the best way to try and remember! xoxo

Alexis G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/13/2012 1:11:57 AM

hey so i need advice! i really like this boy and its so hard to read him some days he flirts back and others he doesnt and the homecoming dance is coming up but im scared to ask him and scared he will say no. what should i do?? and today i told him i really liked his eyes and he said thanks like he really didnt care should i worry or should i just tell him i have a crush on him and we only talk in 1 class should i wait? thanks in advance!

by puppie-lover on 9/11/2012 10:00:39 PM

MOD MOD
OKAY SO I KNEW THIS GUY SINCE 3 grade and were in 5 together I like him but I don't know if he likes me? He keeps looking at me in class he sits back left of me I could see him and he always tries to be funny he is. He is cute but anyways couple of days ago in art class he was at a table next to me his friend yelled to me " Tyler said he's going to dump his girlfriend for you!!" I was blushing so I gave a eww normal face ignoring face then Tyler stood up and said " I would NEVER date you your ugly!! And pointed to me. It was hard to tell if he was hiding he liked me or he was being truthful. In music class we arranged seats I could just tell he wanted to sit by me I wanted to but couldn't I sat behind right of him he kept glancing back at me in the beggining and stopped he had a sad normal look on his face! Does he like me or not?

Hey misstomboy1, aww sounds like he likes ya to me. He was most likely joking about the ugly comment. Keep flirting back with him to let him know the feelings mutual. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by misstomboy1 on 9/9/2012 11:49:13 PM

MOD MOD
okay I made a HUGE mistake! There is a guy I like Tyler and he has a girlfriend Megan so he asked her out in a note so she talked to me she a friend not a best friend just friend so anyways she told me to give him a answer A answer so I said yes to make it seem I don't like him but before she said she would NEVER date him! So I asked her if she wants me to break up with him for her and she started to tell me she liked him so Friday afternoon I was walking home and I told her I liked him a little so she said she was going to tell everyone ever Tyler but I think Tyler likes me I will tell you about that after anyways should I lie to her and say I was joking to see what she would do if I did WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Hey misstomboy1, I don't think you should tell her you were joking because that will make it even more obvious that you like him. If she does tell him, pretend it doesn't bother you and brush it off your shoulder. If you act like it isn't such a big deal, no one else will. Everyone will forget about it. So try that girl, but hopefully she doesn't tell! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by misstomboy1 on 9/9/2012 11:41:42 PM

MDO MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I think I am bipolar and I was wondering if bipolar people are bad people.

Hey WinnieGirlie, of course bipolar people are not bad people. They just attention in a different way from "normal" people. Everyone has their problems girl, so don't think you're alone. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/9/2012 11:35:54 PM

MOD.MOD.MOD.
Okay so i have had a crush on this guy that I have known since 1st grade (i am now in 7th) and we have also been friends for a long time. Just when I thought he was showing some interest in me, my friend took my phone and asked for a picture of him and next thing I know, they are flirting with each other like crazy. Also, they both keep talking to me about how cute they are, and I told my friend about my crush and she couldn't care less. What should I do?

Hey lcoleman6, it might be best to let this one go girl. I wonder why your friend didn't take into consideration your feelings? Just remember everything happens for a reason. Maybe this happened because it was time for you to see the true colors of your friend, or maybe a sign that this guy wasn't right for you anyway. Forgive her and move on. There are sooo many other cute guys out there and so many other loyal girlfriends. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lcoleman6 on 9/9/2012 10:01:53 PM

So there is this guy that I like. We are going to homecoming together. Smile
I really want to talk to him at school, but we don't have any classes together. During breaks and lunch he is always in his "guy circle" and I am always in my "girl circle".
We do talk after school when I can stay in the library and that is always cool. But on the days that I can't stay, how do I talk to him? Thanks.

Hey lovemoi, when you see him at lunch just wave and say hi. If he waves back, maybe go over and give him a hug and ask whats up. The more you do it, the more I'm sure he'll get comfortable with inviting you to eat with him and his friends. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lovemoi on 9/9/2012 9:33:32 PM

MOD Lynae P., i just want to say thank you again. You answered my last question about modeling and what you said made me smile and feel like i can actually do it. So thanks Smile xx

by elevenbailey on 9/9/2012 7:13:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Homecoming is coming up and I really want to go. In middle school, everyone pretty much just went as friends and all had fun. Now all the boys are asking girls and everyone's getting dates. All my friends have dates but I don't, and I know I won't get asked. I don't know if I should forget going, ask someone (and seem desperate?) or just go and risk feeling left out. Help!

Hey girlie, don't be so negative about it. You might find someone who asks you or find a boy you can ask to go as a friend so there's no pressure. Asking doesn't seem desperate, whoever you ask will be flattered that you want to go with him. And I'm sure if you want to go alone, your friends will include you and make sure you have a great time too.

Lauren T.

by kakjer on 9/9/2012 6:11:58 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD
Okay so I was asked to go to homecoming by my boyfriend and I agreed to go. But, now I really don't want to go. However it's my boyfriend's last year and I've never gone. I just don't know why I don't want to go, I think subconsciously it might be because my hair is short and I always imagined myself going with long, wavy hair. Should I just not go? I don't want to let my bf down because it means a lot to him. Is there any way I could do something with my hair? It goes to my shoulders. Thank you.

Hey girlie, you should definitely go! Just let loose and have fun with your boyfriend. It'll be a great experience for the two of you to share. If you're self-conscious about your hair, there's still a lot you can do with shoulder-length hair. You could curl it or put it into a fun updo. Try browsing Pinterest for some easy hairstyles that would look really pretty.

Lauren T.

by fashionexpert on 9/9/2012 5:22:46 PM

I'm 15 and have been thinking about going into modeling. But i wear glasses and i'm worried that will stop me from even trying it out. Do you think that will be a problem? Also, what do you think are some things i need to do to get started? I'm worried about my parents reactions if i tell them since we live in a small town. Thanks! <3

Hey elevendailey, I'm sure you're not the only model who wears glasses, and who knows you could start modeling for a reading glass brand. You will probably need to take pictures of yourself in something simple like a t-shirt and jeans with no or simple makeup. Take pics of your whole body from the front, sides and back, and up close of all angles of your face. Make sure you know your weight, height and all your measurements. Who knows this modeling thing could get you out of the small town! Good luck! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by elevenbailey on 9/9/2012 12:07:26 PM

Just go and try it. You might love it

by MightyMo on 9/9/2012 11:43:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
How do I delete one the clubs that I've created?

Hey scamp24, email brittany@girlslife.com and let her know why you want to delete it. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by scamp24 on 9/9/2012 11:26:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
My boyfriend's friends hate me! I'm not exaggerating at all when i say this, they've gone as far as telling him to dump me! My BF says its cuz they're "jealous" that can't be true though. . . What do I do? I think its kind of important that his friends can stand to be around his girlfriend. . . Help!

Hey swimmergirl14, oh no! Have you thought at all about the reasons they would dislike you? Was it something you said? Did you do something to one of them?

Lynae P.