11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

16 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Shop Taylor Swift's new music video

Just last week, Taylor Swift released the video for her super catchy new single “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”. And here at GL, we simply...

I love Taylor but I felt like this was not at all her style. The clothes and the lipstick of course were her but her background people and the nerd glasses felt wrong. But I don't know her personally so maybe she has switched up her style, plus the song was sort of different too.

by cookiemonster15 on 9/9/2012 12:18:27 PM

Haha I just loved this video! The costumes were excellent...(: Great job, Taylor Swift! Excellent!! Laughing (: So awesome.. Laughing

by HowToLove on 9/9/2012 12:14:25 PM

Of course she swears by that lipstick, she's getting big bucks to endorse CoverGirl.

by puffinlover99 on 9/9/2012 12:02:46 PM

I <3 the bear with the guitar!!!!!!!!!!! And da squireel!

by Demeter99 on 9/9/2012 11:58:55 AM

i LOVE taylor swift but i think it was a little too pop. i love the country pop... the music video was confusing....animals???? i didn't get that.

by snoopygalvin on 9/9/2012 11:58:18 AM

Uhhhh... Tay's pjs r squirells...

by Demeter99 on 9/9/2012 11:55:16 AM

Yes, but where will I get the super-stylish animal costumes?

by OMGabi on 9/9/2012 11:47:45 AM

i am going to sing that song for my school's talent show! I can't wait!

by heather99 on 9/9/2012 10:21:52 AM

I love Taylor Swift and I love this song so much! I also love the clothes she wears! Smile I liked how it kinda showed a story but when her band were dressed up as animals it kinda confused me.

by BabyDahl13 on 9/9/2012 10:13:35 AM

I am a fan of Taylor's style. I liked the video for "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" but I feel like not much happened in it, which I know is hard to do in only one take, but I honestly think it was a little boring.

by otter77 on 9/9/2012 1:32:52 AM