2 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

6 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

7 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

September's Glam It Up week 1 winners

Psst! Wanna know the secret to looking totally amazing this year? It’s all in the details! Dress up your signature style with a grab bag of glitzy...

I won the Athena Earrings! I just got them today in the mail. I didn't know I won until I got it in my mailbox...I forgot I entered.

by Tulipisamazi on 11/16/2012 11:11:44 PM

what happens if you win a clothing item or shoe and its not your size

by camriccd on 9/29/2012 8:43:06 PM

I won the boy meets girl hoodie from I belive the August giveaway. I love it!!!!

by wyotrees on 9/22/2012 12:34:30 AM

hey so i like this guy and hes in my school i blush when i see him and people say you love him and i try not smile. and he a trouble maker.

what do i do when i see him when he says hi

by magskelly on 9/14/2012 4:35:22 PM

i have a question for the winers. how many times do you guys enter in order to win? cuz i enter a whole bunch but no matter how many i do it's like i never win. sad faceFrown

by luv-yhu-roxy on 9/10/2012 8:56:27 PM

I won a LUV Collection giftcard over 7 weeks ago and have contacted girlslife (emails) and they haven't replied in days. Frown

Hey! I'm sorry, the best you can do is keep trying to get in touch. The ladies at GL sometimes get bogged down under a lot of emails but I'm sure they'll get to yours eventually! good luck!

Helen S.

by dogsfureva on 9/8/2012 2:17:30 PM

Dang. Will the Hunger Games DVD winners be posted soon? ThanksSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 9/7/2012 11:12:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I might have to wear wrist braces to school for awhile. Frown The good news is, they'll help my wrists, and make them hurt a lot less! But, they might also look sorta awkward with some of my clothes. What kind of clothes can I wear so that they're less....awkward looking?
Thank in advance!

Hey girl,

Don't worry about how they look -- the good news and important thing is that they'll help your wrists! Just wear whatever you normally wear and you will get used to the look and feel of your wrist braces. If anyone makes fun of you, they aren't worth your time, because it's for your health! You are always beautiful, especially with wrist braces!

Meghan D.

by MidnightMockingbird on 9/7/2012 10:34:08 PM

When will the winnners of the Clarisonic contes be pisted? Who won?

Hey girl,

I'm not sure exactly when, but it should be soon!

Meghan D.

by melma98 on 9/7/2012 10:15:47 PM

Mod mod
I entered the clarisonic set contest a lot last much and I was wondering who won. Ive looked all over and I can't find any info. Plus there was no winners names on the winners page thanks

Hey girl,

I'm not sure, but we should be posting them soon! Good luck!

Meghan D.