7 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

7 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

8 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

September's Glam It Up week 1 winners

Psst! Wanna know the secret to looking totally amazing this year? It’s all in the details! Dress up your signature style with a grab bag of glitzy...

I won 3 weeks ago and my prize still hasn't come

Hey girl,

If you still haven't gotten your prize after six weeks, you can email to straighten things out!

Meghan D.

by hinatagal on 9/7/2012 8:46:25 PM

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that I DIDN'T win the LittleMissMatched Grand Prize! I'm not being sarcastic, I entered alot for that grand prize and this time I am hoping to win this grand prize for not me, but my 9 closest friends for their birthday!

by Susmita24 on 9/7/2012 7:52:30 PM

Wanna advertise YOUR club? Join Advertise YOUR club for people to see! The first girls who join get officer positions! Join now if you have/ looking for a club!

by YayaYuiki on 9/7/2012 7:23:02 PM

Hi, ok so I'm dating a boy from the grade below me. He is more of a popular boy in his grade and a lot of girls talk to him. I read a fact some where that says its hard to trust boys if you aren't close to your dad. I find this to be true. I get jealous pretty easy if other girls talk to him or stuff like that. I know he wouldn't cheat on me. Not a lot of boys talk to me a lot so it's kind of different. How can I stop worrying and being jealous?

Meghan D.

by Dancer1846 on 9/7/2012 7:01:52 PM

Mod mod
When will they announce the winners for the clairsonic set. I can't find anything online and I entered a lot. Thx a lot!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 9/7/2012 6:20:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD who won the reebok shoes from the contest that ended sept 2?

Hey girl,

We should be posting the winners soon!

Meghan D.

by bunnehz on 9/7/2012 5:17:07 PM

When will The Hunger Games contest winners be posted and where???

by KatnissSwiftGrande on 9/7/2012 4:37:50 PM

I was wondering who won the clairsonic set from last month. I entered a ton and I can't find anywhere who won. Thx

by 6ftsunshine:) on 9/7/2012 4:26:08 PM

JOIN JUST THE GIRLS NOW!!! We will talk anything girl related; fashion, make up, guys, school, friends, celebs, hair, beauty, working out... ANYTHING! You can ask questions and we will be more than happy to answer them. And if you see that another girl has a question, go ahead and answer it. Officer positions are open. And we are always updated! Don’t be afraid to be the first to join! ~purplepants99;) Join JUST THE GIRLS!

by purplepants99 on 9/7/2012 4:21:20 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!