9 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

11 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

12 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

The 2012 MTV Video Music Awards: Did you watch?

Last night, actor and comedian Kevin Hart took to the stage at the Staples Center in Los Angeles to host this year’s MTV Video Music Awards. While the...

I watched! Why is call me maybe still popuar?

by CrazyGirl199 on 9/9/2012 8:18:41 AM

I watched! Some of my faves won but some didn't Frown mostly because they were in the same category.

by Rgirl12 on 9/8/2012 9:51:37 PM

I so watched it!! Congrats to 1D!!!! Too bad Justin Bieber didnt winFrown

by belieber12 on 9/8/2012 5:53:51 PM

i watched im so proud of our five boys (one direction) winning two awards at their first vma's GO 1D FOREVA!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by Tinky516 on 9/8/2012 5:30:38 PM

One Direction was amazing (Especially Liam)! I thought it was funny when Niall broke the award in like 2 seconds. Haha...too funny!

by JennaBear99 on 9/8/2012 4:05:16 PM

I love One Direction! (Cough, cough, LOUIS!!!)

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/8/2012 3:39:57 PM

I did not tune in last night. Four of my favorites won.

by otter77 on 9/8/2012 2:38:41 PM

The VMA's were sooooo awesome!!! I really didn't get The host's jokes but the little people secret service? HILARIOUS!!! i loved all the performances, but these are the people I KNOW should've won SOMETHING:
a) Taylor Swift
b) Katy Perry
c) Carly Rae Jepsen
d) ONE DIRECTION SHOULD'VE WON ANOTHER ONE!!

BTW i loved how 1d broke their first award! LOL

by savlove123 on 9/8/2012 1:39:37 PM

I loved it! Congratulations to all the winners!

by PaintedDestiny on 9/8/2012 12:03:05 PM

I didn't watchFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 9/7/2012 11:28:04 PM

sooo amazing! I don't have that channel but i will be finding it on demand!

by heather99 on 9/7/2012 9:20:43 PM

I'm so glad Demi Lovato and One Direction won everything they were nominated for!!! They deserve it! I'm also glad they didn't sing What Makes You Beautiful, I mean I love 1D and the song, but I feel like it's overplayed. And I love the song One Thing! Smile

by PeaceKool on 9/7/2012 7:31:25 PM

I loved the VMA's last night. My fave performances were Frank Ocean and Taylor Swift! Laughing Katy should've won an award. Frown

by Princess Keziyah on 9/7/2012 5:40:54 PM

I loved Taylor Swift's performance!!! It was AMAZING!!! I think her performance was much better than One Directions.

<3 Taylor Swift =D

by music191 on 9/7/2012 4:21:17 PM

<3 Taylor Swift =D

by music191 on 9/7/2012 3:53:12 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.