Bridget M.

is modding

30 MINUTES AGO Xmas is Thurs, so it's only right that you peep this week's #horoscopes. Will you get what you've been wishing for? http://t.co/TB5kfiiUF9

1 HOURS AGO #DIY coasters for you besties (their mom's will all thank you): http://t.co/bpbD9nmJLW

2 HOURS AGO 2014 was a good year for the beauty world! Check out @ArianaGrande rocking our fave trends: http://t.co/fwP71jgkGR #arianators

COMMENTS

The 2012 MTV Video Music Awards: Did you watch?

Last night, actor and comedian Kevin Hart took to the stage at the Staples Center in Los Angeles to host this year’s MTV Video Music Awards. While the...

I watched! Why is call me maybe still popuar?

by CrazyGirl199 on 9/9/2012 8:18:41 AM

I watched! Some of my faves won but some didn't Frown mostly because they were in the same category.

by Rgirl12 on 9/8/2012 9:51:37 PM

I so watched it!! Congrats to 1D!!!! Too bad Justin Bieber didnt winFrown

by belieber12 on 9/8/2012 5:53:51 PM

i watched im so proud of our five boys (one direction) winning two awards at their first vma's GO 1D FOREVA!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by Tinky516 on 9/8/2012 5:30:38 PM

One Direction was amazing (Especially Liam)! I thought it was funny when Niall broke the award in like 2 seconds. Haha...too funny!

by JennaBear99 on 9/8/2012 4:05:16 PM

I love One Direction! (Cough, cough, LOUIS!!!)

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/8/2012 3:39:57 PM

I did not tune in last night. Four of my favorites won.

by otter77 on 9/8/2012 2:38:41 PM

The VMA's were sooooo awesome!!! I really didn't get The host's jokes but the little people secret service? HILARIOUS!!! i loved all the performances, but these are the people I KNOW should've won SOMETHING:
a) Taylor Swift
b) Katy Perry
c) Carly Rae Jepsen
d) ONE DIRECTION SHOULD'VE WON ANOTHER ONE!!

BTW i loved how 1d broke their first award! LOL

by savlove123 on 9/8/2012 1:39:37 PM

I loved it! Congratulations to all the winners!

by PaintedDestiny on 9/8/2012 12:03:05 PM

I didn't watchFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 9/7/2012 11:28:04 PM

sooo amazing! I don't have that channel but i will be finding it on demand!

by heather99 on 9/7/2012 9:20:43 PM

I'm so glad Demi Lovato and One Direction won everything they were nominated for!!! They deserve it! I'm also glad they didn't sing What Makes You Beautiful, I mean I love 1D and the song, but I feel like it's overplayed. And I love the song One Thing! Smile

by PeaceKool on 9/7/2012 7:31:25 PM

I loved the VMA's last night. My fave performances were Frank Ocean and Taylor Swift! Laughing Katy should've won an award. Frown

by Princess Keziyah on 9/7/2012 5:40:54 PM

I loved Taylor Swift's performance!!! It was AMAZING!!! I think her performance was much better than One Directions.

<3 Taylor Swift =D