AN HOUR AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

2 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't want the recipe for the world's greatest carrot cake? http://t.co/7zWmJLIVHv

3 HOURS AGO 3 gotta-grab styles for spring: http://t.co/PTSdXbYKEd

COMMENTS

20 adorable pumpkins to DIY this Halloween

Bitten by the Halloween bug but a wee bit tired of the same-old pumpkin-carving routine? Mix up your jack-o'-lantern jive with our top-20 Pinspirational pumpkin...

I need help figuring out what I should get my bff for Christmas.

by Candykorn3 on 11/29/2012 1:57:24 AM

hey yall...need any advice come be a fan on my advice queen pg. or ask me a question and i will give you advice. same name as my profile. you can come to my profile to find it. cant wait to help you Smile ttyl

by katymarielove on 10/29/2012 8:26:00 PM

my school holds a pumpkin decoration contest every year and i never enter cuz i cant think of anything but im probably gonna enter and use the mummy idea sooo cute!!

by lotsaluv101 on 10/25/2012 7:16:13 PM

I just started cotillion. I'm in 6th grade is it weird that I danced with an 8th grader?

No, Girl! Two grades is hardly an age difference!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by hbgirl2001 on 10/25/2012 3:59:25 PM

Mod mod mod
This is kind of a weird question (s) but when is Dancing With the Stars coming back on last time, you wrote an article about it. Also, will anyone I know be on it? And last, is it even on anymore? Thanks for your time. Hannah H.

by Linsertart on 10/25/2012 3:57:10 PM

Hey girls! Ever need advice on family, friends, schoolwork, or anything else that's on your mind? Check out my advice queen page! I check it almost every day so if you have a question I will most likely answer in time. Thanks, have an awesome day! Smile

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/24/2012 9:33:43 PM

Awesome stuff!!!Smile

by Lizzylizard101 on 10/24/2012 9:31:43 PM

the vampire one is cute! i never would have thought of that! lol my family still needs to buy pumpkins!

by myfatsquirrel on 10/24/2012 7:36:19 PM

So cute and creative! I gotta try one!

by fallsb-ball on 10/24/2012 4:11:13 PM

i luv the vampire 1!!!

by aki2000 on 10/24/2012 8:22:15 AM

Ahh! So cute! I love these! Im so gonna try one of these!!!!!!!!!!

by snowver11 on 10/24/2012 7:04:04 AM