2 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

3 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

4 HOURS AGO How to get your crush's attention…the *right* way: http://t.co/rsjv4Njfg0 #GuyAdvice

COMMENTS

5 ways to make your grandparent's day

Newsflash, babes: Tomorrow is Grandparent’s Day. It doesn’t matter if you’re across the country or right down the road. We have five awesome ways to make grandma...

I love my grandparents, they are the best. Every day should be grandparents day. My grandma listens to me even when my mom doesnt.

by fashionqn on 9/9/2012 11:01:42 PM

Did you guys get my post? It was very long...

Hey starlight1, nope girly I didn't see anything. Could you send it again? Sorry about that. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by starlight1 on 9/9/2012 9:30:01 PM

I love this article! I will totally do this because I have the best grandparents (: Thanks GL (:

by thumperella14 on 9/9/2012 1:18:05 PM

MODMODMOD my dad never goes anywhere with us. Whenever we want to go outside walking or to a festival or carnival, he always stays home. We try to do something he wants to but he barely wants to go. I feel bad for my mom because even when they're important parties like weddings she always ends up going alone and she has to see how everybody else is with their family. My dads family and most of his friends live far away and we barely get to visit them. What should I do?

Hey Sammy4457, maybe talk to your dad to see what's going on. Maybe he's depressed about something. Ask him if there's anything you can do to make it better. You can start getting him to help out by inviting him to places he enjoys going. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sammy4457 on 9/9/2012 11:06:44 AM

Moderator, moderator moderator!!!!!!
When when when will the fiction contest winners be announced they said soon in July but that was like 2 months ago? Please answer!!!!!!

Hey Icecreamluver, mhmm not sure what's going on there. Maybe the winners were just emailed. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 9/9/2012 10:35:57 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! My mom said that if I pick at acne on my face too much that I will get spider veins. I already have a few acne scars. Is this true? When will "too much" be too late? HELP!

Hey girl,

Picking does leave acne scars, so try leaving your face alone! Talk to your mom about using a salicylic acid wash or visiting a dermatologist if you're worried about breakouts.

Meghan D.

by myfatsquirrel on 9/8/2012 9:25:21 PM

Does Jennifer Kalis illustrate for American Girl, too?

hey! I think so Smile

Helen S.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 9/8/2012 4:11:58 PM

I wish I can celebrate grandparents day, but my dad's parents are gone and my mom's parents aren't in america yet but coming next year..I felt sad that my friend's grandparents came today..so luckyy! Smile
Also, MOD MOD MOD
I want to enter the creepy crawly contest but it shows error messages! This is what they say,
Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Requested URL: /post/2012/08/21/Harper-Collins-The-Spindlers.aspx
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272
So ANNOYING! Frown I'm relly good at crafts and want to enter, and I don't relly care if I win or not!

Hey!  Email your submission to

Helen S.

by Susmita24 on 9/8/2012 3:32:22 PM

Is girlslife linked to American Girl?

hey! Nope, I don't think so

Helen S.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 9/8/2012 3:22:23 PM

LOL my grandma and I actually literally LIVE on the same street! All my friends are out of town visiting the grandparents, and I'm like "Mine are 2 minutes away, when I walk...." Haha!
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I am doing an inspiring quote project for school, and I had to choose a quote, write it on a piece of paper, and illustrate the background of the paper I wrote my quote on, and everyone in the class is doing it, and then we are going to decorate the classroom. My quote is "Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're correct" -Henry Ford and basically it means you choose to be happy or sad, or choose to fail or suceed. What should I do as my illustrated background? I was thinking maybe a sky with clouds, but maybe that is stupid?

Hey! that's not dumb, I think that sounds nice. Maybe you could do a tree with a baby bird deciding whether or not to fly Smile

Helen S.