AN HOUR AGO All those DIY facials may be doing some damage: http://t.co/g9NNZRrerU pic.twitter.com/60NZrCdCwX

AN HOUR AGO Houston, no problem—head to the River Oaks #barnesandnoble @ 11a tmrw for @rydelR5's #RydelRYL signing!: http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 5 travelers explore with an SM Weekender backpack from @jcpenney: http://t.co/nzJVAkXMl3

COMMENTS

5 ways to make your grandparent's day

Newsflash, babes: Tomorrow is Grandparent’s Day. It doesn’t matter if you’re across the country or right down the road. We have five awesome ways to make grandma...

My grandfather had a heart attack yesterday...I'm spending all of today and tomorrow with him at the hospital. It will be a grandparent's weekend!

by sabbybellz on 9/8/2012 2:19:08 PM

by sabbybellz on 9/8/2012 2:18:25 PM

One grandpa isn't alive and one I've only seen a few times /: but my grandma lives across the street and the other one came over today to help me with something(: I MISS YOU PAPA!!

by EgirlH.97 on 9/8/2012 1:57:35 PM

My little sister's birthday is on grandparent's day! Smile

by PeaceKool on 9/8/2012 1:54:02 PM

My favorite way to spend time with my grandparents is to play board games.

by otter77 on 9/8/2012 1:41:33 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/8/2012 1:08:29 PM