10 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

11 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

12 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

5 ways to make your grandparent's day

Newsflash, babes: Tomorrow is Grandparent’s Day. It doesn’t matter if you’re across the country or right down the road. We have five awesome ways to make grandma...

My grandfather had a heart attack yesterday...I'm spending all of today and tomorrow with him at the hospital. It will be a grandparent's weekend!

by sabbybellz on 9/8/2012 2:19:08 PM

by sabbybellz on 9/8/2012 2:18:25 PM

One grandpa isn't alive and one I've only seen a few times /: but my grandma lives across the street and the other one came over today to help me with something(: I MISS YOU PAPA!!

by EgirlH.97 on 9/8/2012 1:57:35 PM

My little sister's birthday is on grandparent's day! Smile

by PeaceKool on 9/8/2012 1:54:02 PM

My favorite way to spend time with my grandparents is to play board games.

by otter77 on 9/8/2012 1:41:33 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/8/2012 1:08:29 PM