11 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV

12 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

13 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

COMMENTS

5 ways to make your grandparent's day

Newsflash, babes: Tomorrow is Grandparent’s Day. It doesn’t matter if you’re across the country or right down the road. We have five awesome ways to make grandma...

My grandfather had a heart attack yesterday...I'm spending all of today and tomorrow with him at the hospital. It will be a grandparent's weekend!

by sabbybellz on 9/8/2012 2:19:08 PM

by sabbybellz on 9/8/2012 2:18:25 PM

One grandpa isn't alive and one I've only seen a few times /: but my grandma lives across the street and the other one came over today to help me with something(: I MISS YOU PAPA!!

by EgirlH.97 on 9/8/2012 1:57:35 PM

My little sister's birthday is on grandparent's day! Smile

by PeaceKool on 9/8/2012 1:54:02 PM

My favorite way to spend time with my grandparents is to play board games.

by otter77 on 9/8/2012 1:41:33 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/8/2012 1:08:29 PM