1 HOURS AGO How to look plane ride-perfect: http://t.co/CVMHXY9msu

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 3 dolls will win a Double Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron from @Conair_Hair: http://t.co/RYbR5bBhBN

3 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

COMMENTS

Copycat alert! Help your friend find her own style

Your friend is always joining the same clubs and doing everything that you do. You like her, of course, but you’re tired of seeing her every second...

Why are some girls so snotty I mean
When I'm at the mall these girls give me
Death glares for no reason my mom said it
Was because I was a lot prettier then them and
Girls are funny about that but she's my mom
So she's supposed to say that! Please give me
Some advice Thanks a lot Smile

hey! there could be many reasons that they looked at you, and you may be reading too much into it. maybe they weren't intending to glare at you in a mean way. If they were so what? You don't have to worry about them if they're just being mean. That's their problem. you just keep doing your thing girl Smile

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 1/12/2013 2:10:11 PM

Okay hi. So this year I started my freshman year of high school, naturally meeting a LOT of new people. One girl in particular, though it took a few months for it to really happen, i became SO close with. Closer than I've ever been before with anyone. I am not in any way lesbian or bisexual, not that I have problem with people who are, but I'm not, and neither is this new besfriend of mine. I don't view her in that way either, at all, its weird to think about. But the thing is, I feel like without her I might as well be dead. I am so emotionally dependent on her it's not funny, and I care about her so much and all I want in life is for this girl to be happy. She doesnt have a perfect life, its really rough for her at home and I always am there for her because she doesnt get the love she deserves all the time. Is there something wrong with our friendship? What am I dealing with here?

Hey girl,

The best thing about having a best friend is having someone there to lean and rely on. It's totally normal to want nothing more than your BFF to be happy, after all, that's pretty much what we all want for our best ladies. When you see someone you care so much about go through something horrible, it's very, very difficult. There's nothing wrong with your friendship. What you feel toward her is probably a mixture of caring for her as a best friend and empathizing with her situation. Just keep being the awesome friend that you are and everything will work out. Xoxo

Alexis G.

by Ernsterr on 1/10/2013 2:10:15 AM

my firend and i are best friends but she dont want me to come over anymore i dont know why how can i ask her?

by popgirl79 on 1/5/2013 11:56:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
I am not feeling very good but I promised my friend that I would go to her archery class with her. I think I might tell her that I am not going but I don't want to hurt her feelings or make her think that I don't want to go because I do. She really wants me to go but I really don't feel good. What should I do? Help me ASAP!!!! Thanks!

Hey girl,

I'm sure she will understand if you're sick! Just tell her the truth and that you would be happy to go with her to the class next time. Get some rest and feel better!

Meghan D.

by cupcakecutie325 on 12/17/2012 7:32:21 PM

*Mod*
I kinda need help. I'm really jelous of my best friend. I know I shouldn't be, but I can't help it. I've always felt that I wasn't as good as her ever since were little. She's not what you call "super-popular" or anything its just that everyone loves her cause of her outgoing personality. She can talk to anyone and makes new friends so easily. I try to be this this way but its just not me. I'm nice and all, but I get really shy and uncomfortable sometimes. Everyone loves her, and im kinda just her side-kick if u know what I mean. Shes also very talented and gets every bit of recognition for it too. Shes musical, good at sports, smart etc. The problem is that i compare myself to her all the time.I'm good at my own things too, but nobody notices.I'm good in school, a good writer, a pretty good singer and songwriter too.Mom says its cause my friend talks about herself so much and i keep to myself.Could u help please?This is serious. I dont feel special or important compared to her.

Hey girl, don't be so hard on yourself! You have tons of awesome talents that your friend doesn't, and there's nothing wrong with being introverted. You two complete each other! Don't be afraid to speak up about your accomplishments and invite her to your events, too. And it's okay to make new friends who like what you do, too!

Meghan D.

by 99Jade86 on 11/24/2012 10:01:31 PM

hey yall...need any advice come be a fan on my advice queen pg. or ask me a question and i will give you advice. same name as my profile. you can come to my profile to find it. cant wait to help you Smile ttyl

by katymarielove on 10/29/2012 8:28:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm having friend problems. My best friend and I have been friends since 3rd grade. But she kinda acts funny sometimes. Like sometimes she randomly starts a fight while were texting. Like she asked if i had all a's and i said yes and she said that a was a goody two shoes. Then she would randomly stop. And sometimes when my mom says no to a sleepover she'll say i'm no fun. But this time we had plans to go to the fair (the fair is a carnival) today and then she said that she had to go to her cousins so she couldn't got o the fair. Then at the last minute she says her dad is taking her without any friends. Then she posted a pic on intsagram with her friend kacey. I feel like she ditched me. And im very sad. Is she a good friend??

Hey girl,

It sounds like you and your friend need to sit down and talk in person! While things that your parents decide (like not having a sleepover or going to a cousin's) are out of your control, if she lied to you and took another friend when you already had plans, that's not cool at all, and you deserve to know what's up! Tell her that you like spending time with her and want to stay friends, but that you're worried you're drifting apart. Tell her (without being accusatory) that you were sad to see the photo of her with someone else, and ask if you did something to upset her or if there was a reason (maybe a parent?) that she went with someone else. Let her know that her friendship is important to you but that you don't like her being mean, and listen to her side too so that you can work things out!

Meghan D.

by sheershine101 on 9/28/2012 8:59:19 PM

When i saw this article i knew it was just for me. i have this friend at school who ever since ive been friends with her shes been getting bra's that were way to big for her just because i have that bra or if i get shirt thats way cute, she just has to get a shirt thats better then mine. i feel like shes competed against me and i want it to stop, because i love her to death but it kinda get annoying. Ive actually spoke to her but she just denies it! HELPPPP

by natasaxoxo on 9/24/2012 4:51:32 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!
Thanks sooo much. I have one lunch with my best friend and I want to sit with her at lunch but she sits with some people in marching band that I don't know that well and I a guy I like and I'm almost afraid to ask if its ok with her because I dont want to be somewhere if I'm not wanted but I also want to get a little bit away from that other girl. What is a good way to ask that dosent sound weird????

Hey girlie, if you see her in the mornings, ask her if she wants to eat lunch together. Then she'll probably invite you to sit with her marching band friends or she might choose to sit with you. But either way, you've put the idea of eating with you in her mind and you're one step closer.
Lauren T.

by ladyinlike on 9/23/2012 7:12:56 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!! So for awhile I had multiple best friends but now I am realizing that I only have one friend that I'm super close with. She's a great listener, understands me, has a personality identical to mine and we're a perfect match for each other we text all the time and tell each other everything and even though my moms only met once I can tell she likes her they were talking and laughing and getting along really well. My problem is there's a girl that I thought I was bffs with but now I'm not so sure. She has a history of lying for attention, she starts drama and she can be really self centered. Once she went off on me because I was talking about I guy I liked and said that I didn't care about anyone but myself. I don't want to just stop talking to her but I don't consider her my best friend anymore and My mom dosent like her at all. Do I carry on with knowing my best friend is and leting the other girl believe what she wants to spare her feelings?? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie, she sounds like the kind of girl who likes to cause trouble so it's probably best to stay on her good side. Just be friendly with her and keep your real best friend by your side.

Lauren T.