8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

9 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

10 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Copycat alert! Help your friend find her own style

Your friend is always joining the same clubs and doing everything that you do. You like her, of course, but you’re tired of seeing her every second...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Where can we ask questions about our friends at? Oh, and another, when does the Victorious Cat doll contest close and show winners??? Thanks

Hey girly, you could always ask a mod your question about friends or try looking for an advice club. As for the contest, I'm not too sure. Just keep checking back so you don't miss the winners.

Lauren I.

by LilacForever on 9/21/2012 7:56:58 AM

Soo i really nees advie so i have this friend we are suposedly bffs but some days we will be like tht and others we get into stupid fight like over gum and usually over things like when the other gets something the other doesnt have or for me its when she gets something i have tht i want like to be different or something she wants to play safe and she will ask what im wearing bc she doesnt wanna stand out whenvlever she comes over its usually fun but then there will always be an awkward moment where i feel like i cant really talk to her about something i feel like sometimes what i say she doesnt get or what i wanna tell her it may seem important to me but to her its stupid even tho we r both quieter people it seems like shes liked more bc she will talk a little more than i do i want a good friend who i can talk to w out feeling awkward i just dont know if its her or what i should do about our fights bc ive tried but its always my fault

Hey XOXOLOVE, you guys need to sit down and talk. She probably feels the same way as you about the fights. Find a quiet place where you guys can sit down and get all your feelings out. You both should promise to be the best friends you can to each other. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by XOXOLOVE on 9/16/2012 11:16:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD my friend Ivy loves fashion, and is a girly-girl, and likes make-up, and shorty-shorts, high heels and blah, blah, blah,while I on the other hand am a tom-boy. I hate make-up, I throw my jeans and a t-shirt, and sneakers. She always tries to force make-up on me, or get me to wear her clothes. We are best friends, and I hate to say no, but I've had enough. How can I tell her, but not hurt her feelings at the same time?

Hey snappapplez101, when she suggests you wear something, pick out something you like better instead. Or say something like "I think that would look better on you." Letting her know through these subtle hints will get the point across. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by snapapplez101 on 9/9/2012 11:38:52 PM

Seriously? I would love it if my bestie was in all my activities! And maybe your shadow's parent made her join the club because a friend was in it. My parents want me to join tennis just because my friend is in it!

by Bobalina on 9/9/2012 11:00:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really really like this guy that goes to my school. He's a year older than me and probably one of the most popular guys in his grade. I have no idea why he's shown interest in me but I really hope he likes me. He texts me all of the time, talks to me and hugs me in the hallways, and invites me to hang out on the weekends. The problem is, I've liked him for a month and I think he knows that, yet he hasn't said anything about liking me. He calls me beautiful, literally beams his gorgeous smile at me when we're talking, and introduces me to his friends. I can't tell if he likes me. He got out of a bad relationship a year ago, and i think that he might be scared to have another one. I don't know what to do. Does he like me? Should I keep liking him? Or is he bad news? Help please.

Hey fashionstar2be, oh he definitely likes you. Just continue taking it slow like you are and keep getting to know him. Entering a relationship is a big thing, so make sure you are ready to get into one too. I think you're fine girly. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by fashionstar2be on 9/9/2012 12:34:20 PM

Mod!
My BFF needs my help because of her so called friend found out every thing about her and where she lives and now following her every where! Plz help me help her! Thnx lots!

Hey girl,

If your friend is worried for her safety, she needs to speak with a trusted adult (parent, teacher, guidance counselor, etc.) asap! Try going places with her so she won't have to be alone, and please, please, please encourage her to talk to her parents asap if someone is following her. An adult needs to know about this to help her!

Meghan D.

by Imdoodlebug on 9/8/2012 11:04:52 PM

MOD MOD
ok so i was wondering if you knew any places that girls my age- 13 and up could volunteer and maybe even get some money?! Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

Here's a great post with some volunteer ideas, and you could also check your local library, animal shelter or assisted living home to see if they had volunteer opportunities. The point of volunteering is that it isn't paid, but you could ask local restaurants and grocery stores if they would hire someone your age for a part-time job. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/13/8-ways-to-volunteer-youve-never-thought-of.aspx

Meghan D.

by uniquester on 9/8/2012 10:58:35 PM

Hey girls! I just started a new club called, "I'm Sorry." The title really does explain all. I already have four awesome members! I also check on it daily so you won't feel abandoned! Come join!

by Gabriella123 on 9/8/2012 9:31:03 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? Check out my advice queen page! I don't hav a lot of fans, so it would mean a lot! Thanks <3

by myfatsquirrel on 9/8/2012 6:20:06 PM

I have this "friend". She has a nice heart, but she can be really annoying. I don't want to hurt her feelings (she doesn't have many friends), but I don't want to hang out with her so much. It's hard, because we are both on the soccer team, and live near each other. And, oh yeah, we kinda carpool! Please help!

Hey! You have to be careful, since you see her so much. I think the next time she annoys you, gently tell her what bothers you. You don't have to be mean, just honest. it'll help your friendship in the long run.

Helen S.