5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Roasted spaghetti squash with butter and cheese

Gardens (and grocery stores) are overflowing with fall’s favorite veggie: squash. There are tons of things you can do with it, but this is one of our...

I'm eating this right now! It's sooo good!

by holycheese on 7/10/2013 4:47:29 PM

I defiantly want to try it it looks so good!

by redvelvetluv on 1/8/2013 8:27:31 PM

I was looking at it and wasn't sure I would like it.. I tried and.. I absolutely LOVE IT!

by livelaughlove99 on 10/28/2012 8:34:51 AM

Hey!Are you a middle school girl who needs advice about self esteem, writing, or guys? If you do, you should join my club, On The Bright Side!!!!! I am usually on every day, so I will be able to reply SUPER FAST!! Since I am a middle school girl myself, I am going through the same things too. Please join my club, On The Bright Side!!!

by Rey on 9/22/2012 6:32:19 PM

It is SOO GOOD. My mom made it once and it was DELICIOUS!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 9/9/2012 11:52:11 PM

Okay so I am in 7 grade, and at my school that is the year you start to play sports through the school. Right now I play volleyball because I love it I have been playing Joinor Olymipics and Park and Rec volleyball since I was in 4 grade. In the spring I will be in Track, mostly because everyone tells me I should be in it and it looks fun.
I also want to play basketball because it look like a lot of fun. I watched some games of it, mostly ones that my cousins plays and it looks fun. In gym class I don't really get into the basketball games like some people do, I swear gym basketball is more competivitve that actual basketball.
But I'm worried about joining because most people have been playing in Park and Rec and stuff for years and have way more time spent on Basketball then me. Some even went to camp. People are already talking about B squad and you can't even quallify for that until 8 grade so in a year.
Should I join?

Hey volleyballlovergirlie, yeah girly go out for it, you never what could happen. Good luck!!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by volleyballlovergirlie on 9/9/2012 10:53:52 PM

What are some healthy after school snacks? i am always starving when i get home and always eat some thing not so good for you.

by sbieber13 on 9/9/2012 6:44:34 PM

The first time i heard of it, it sounded disgusting, but Now I LOVE it!

by georgetownroad on 9/9/2012 3:46:25 PM

Want more members to your club? Join this club and you'll post your club name and PRESTO you probably got more members! This is great to look for a club too! First members get officer positions!

by YayaYuiki on 9/8/2012 8:42:52 PM

My parents like to eat it all the time, we grow spaghetti squash in our garden.

by karenbug88 on 9/8/2012 1:14:50 PM