1 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

2 HOURS AGO You’ve got your costume—now spook out your house. 4 ways to make your place scary stylish: http://t.co/4LYak7b5vh #DIY

3 HOURS AGO Get so-pretty Homecoming hair without the salon!: http://t.co/fRGFJyeRem

COMMENTS

#NYFW Fashion Flash: Sporty chic at Lacoste

With New York Fashion Week in full swing, it’s time for an update on the hottest trends on the Spring/ Summer 2013 runways… It was all about loose...

If ya need fashion help, or help of any kind, ask me!

by topaz1116 on 9/10/2012 9:44:52 PM

@hawii12328
You can get lots of cheap clothes at Aero if you shop during sales and on the clearance racks! And Justice is overrated anyways. Smile

by topaz1116 on 9/10/2012 9:43:29 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 9/10/2012 8:25:09 PM

So cute!

by ColosalMascara on 9/10/2012 7:01:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD My BFF is alot richer than me so she get all these justice and aeropostale clothes and stuff so im really really jealous..............her mom doesnt really like people borrowing her clothes...but i REALLY want clothes like that...what should i do?

Hey girl, that's tricky, but it looks like borrowing her clothes just isn't an option. So how can you get your own? Simple: check out what the clothes look like there and try to find similar ones at the places you shop for a little less. Ask your mom if you could save up with her to get one splurge item from those stores that you can incorporate into a lot of outfits. And most of all, don't be jealous of your friend's clothes. At the end of the day, they're just ways to express yourself. Don't let them (or more of, jealousy) drive a wedge in your friendship.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hawii12328 on 9/10/2012 6:14:30 PM

cant wait 2 try these styles out!!! <3 <3 <3

by pussycat103 on 9/10/2012 4:30:11 PM

I love the airy fabric! Not only is it comfortable and appropriate it;s feminine! I also love ruffles and cinched sleeves. These fashions looked crazy and odd to me at first but really they are cute! Especially if were turned into shirts...The one on the left with skinny jeans would look so awesome! And the ruffly one on the right already looks awesome!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/10/2012 3:50:36 PM

okay so i have thick sort of wavy hair and I mean I have like 3 times as much hair as any regular person. I try to straighten my hair but it's still really wavy because there's so much. I'm getting that thermal protective spray but is there any way that I could make sure that my hair stays straight? Because at school when people straighten their hair it always looks completely straight and I can't figure out how they do it so please help me!!!

Hey girl! I can completely relate! My hair is the same way: curly and crazy thick. It's way thicker than the average gal, so my hair def takes a few tricks to get it the way I want. I use a Remington T studio hair straightener. I find that Conair, a brand of straightener that seems to work great for a lot of people, doesn't work for my hair. I also use a thermal protective spray that I learned was really important only after my hair started to smell and feel burned, yikes! The spray made a big difference and my hair doesn't get damaged like that anymore, which is great because I always turn the straightener up to the highest temp it can go. When I do the straightening, I separate a small bit of my hair at the bottom of my head and put the rest of my hair up in a high ponytail. I straighten that first layer, put it in a hairband, and separate another layer and put the unstraightened hair back in a ponytail on top of my head. I do this in sections until all of my hair is straightened and if I need to, I go threw it a second time to get any extra waves out. It took me years to realize what works for my type of hair and I really hope these tips work for you. Wishing you the best!

Lauren I.