3 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

7 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

8 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Who should call or text first: You or your crush?

This guy and I exchanged numbers. So what’s next? Do we set up a date? Who sets it up? Dave: Traditionalists say the guy should take the initiative...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I met the guy I like at my new school in September through one of our mutual friends who lives back at home. We clicked instantly, but we only see each other at band practice, so I gave him my number (at the time I didnt like him like that) and he gave me his. Over the weeks that we got to know each other, we'd often say hi at practice, but we'd text more than we ever really talked. After two months of knowing him, I finally convinced myself to tell him that I like him. I kept it short and to the point, but he never replied back! I waited 24 hours before texting him again, and we went on acting like
nothing had ever happened. Sometimes he finds me at practice & will smile & wave, or if we're walking past each other he'll look at me, say hi & smile when I start to say hi back. We still havent talked about it, so Im wondering if he likes me, likes me? HELP!!!

Hey girl,

He was probably surprised, especially if you told him that over texting. If he hasn't brought it up, I would try to stay friends for now. He knows how you feel, so if he's ready for a relationship, he'll bring it up!

Meghan D.

by aeroangel87 on 11/24/2012 11:47:47 PM

okay so I've already posted a question about i guy i like, and you said he def likes me. since the last time i wrote in, my crush (B) has asked my friend for my number, but never texted me, and snapchatted me, but it ends up being awkward cuz so much time passes in between messages. In school, he pokes me or smiles at me, but once him and his friend (G) went over to my friend (J) and was talking to her and B said "how's (my name)" and my friend laughed and said "you guys are datinggg!!" he knows her so he knows she was joking, but then another time B was with G and hit my butt as he walked past and then smiled at me and I had a class with G right after, and he was smiling at me when I walked in the class. Everyone keeps telling me B likes me but it almost seems like he's mocking me because it's obvious i like him... my friends tell me it's not obvious tho, and he's probably just too nervous to text me or really make a move. PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO!!!

Hey missmanicure, yeah it just sounds like he's a little nervous to make an official move. He's letting you know he's interested by flirting but also giving you indications that he wants you to make the move. Maybe you could ask him out and take things to the next level. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by missmanicure on 11/11/2012 9:42:43 AM

Okay so I was at this cafe with my bff (J) one day when a kid (call him B) and his friend came in. They sat with us for a long time and long story short, B was flirting with me the wholeee time. He also put my number in my phone but because of another reason I never texted him. This was about 4 weeks ago. Then two nights ago at the homecoming dance, me and J were dancing together cuz thats what we normally do and B and his bff S, that J likes (they've know each other for a longtime and are kinda close), came over and started dancing with us. They kept coming back and danced with us multiple times. Today at school S asked J if she liked dancing with him and she started to say it was funny (hes a jokester) and he basically said he danced with her because he was embarassed for her that she wasnt dancing with any other guys. Today B smiled at me every time I saw him plus poking my stomach once when he walked past me. Is S serious? and does B like me or is he just being weird?

S is probably unsure what he and J are. He probably said that to play it safe with J. But who really knows. It seems like B is into you. He sure is flirting! Try hanging out more and you'll be sure to know!
mailyse f.

by missmanicure on 10/15/2012 4:09:21 PM

im dating a guy way more popular then me and his friends dont even knoe my name. what do i don when i feel like i cant even talk to him in public?

by luv-yhu-roxy on 9/24/2012 7:34:42 PM

hellp! im dating a guy wayyy more popular then me..and his friends dont evern know me. what should i do when i feel like i cant even talk to him in public?

by luv-yhu-roxy on 9/24/2012 7:31:43 PM

MODMODMOD
Hi. theres this guy i like and he likes me too and we text constantly. Like, all the time. But i can't talk to him, and he can't talk to me. It's just so awkward for some reason. My best friend is best friends with him, so i see him a lot, and ride in the car with him, and am always with him, but its like: avoid eye contact, physical contact, or talking. We pretend the others not there. Yet when we are texting we are so open! I'm just too shy to talk to him, and he's too shy to talk to me! I've known him for 3 years but still.. ugh its difficult. Smile Thanks so much! Grace

Hey chic_gracie, I understand girl. Even you don't act awkward he won't. So be brave and break the ice. If you don't want to do it by saying something, try texting him while you're in the car. Send him a funny cute text like "Soo you're just not going to talk to me? Smile". Than after that start a convo with him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by chic_gracie on 9/20/2012 9:12:24 PM

i need help!!!
so i have a really good guy friend and i dont like him he has a girlfriend (but she goes to another school) and we play around like were siblings but its awkward cause everyone tells us we should go out and he says wed make a cute couple and so one day i was walking with him and i hugged him good bye the he POPPED A BONER!!! he claims cause when he hug he pretends im his girlfriend and i dont know what to do i dont want to ruin our friendship (and im friends with his gf too) and sorry if this is soo long but i really do need help Frown

by ineedguyhelp:( on 9/19/2012 12:50:21 AM

MOD! MOD!
My crush and i are friends on FB(I know u guys take a WHOLE lot of questions from me, but this one's really important) and i txted him, bt he didn't txt me bac. I txted him again, and he still didn't answer. So i just gave up......but then i realize he's on fb still! He's been really nice to me in school, so i don't know y he's doing this. Wat should i do?!?!

Hey girly, we love answering your questions. If he isn't responding, don't sweat it. Stop initiating the texting him so much and if he wants to be friends (or more) he'll come to you.

Lauren I.

by Mz.Royalty on 9/17/2012 12:20:02 PM

MOD! MOD!
i HAVE a BGF, and i tell him i luv him, but as a brother. Is it wrong 2 do that??

Hey girl,

That is probably okay as long as you aren't leading him on, but if he tells you he likes you, I would stop saying it because it might confuse or hurt him!

Meghan D.

by Mz.Royalty on 9/15/2012 11:18:09 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod!!
My boyfriend is too scared to kiss me? We hangout at least twice every weekend and once during the weekdays, and we're always saying that "it's going to happen next time" but he always gets too scared... it's really kind of bringing me down, like I've been waiting for a while and I REALLY like him, and he doesn't kiss me or anything but he's always putting his arm around me and hugging me... how can I kick it up a notch? It's really really annoying and kind of makes me sad, like he's kissed other girls but he's too scared to kiss me... what do I do....

Hey girl,

He probably just wants it to be perfect, and if he thinks you have high expectations that could make him even more nervous! Talk to him about it and say that you aren't expecting anything fancy and that you just like being with him. Once you calm his nerves and explain that you like him and aren't trying to pressure him, he'll probably ease up about it and relax!

Meghan D.