AN HOUR AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

2 HOURS AGO 3 ways to keep peace between the boyfriend and the bestie: http://t.co/ZVy3KERHrl

3 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Style up in 20 pretty polish picks: http://t.co/aQDYUFFHYZ

COMMENTS

Who should call or text first: You or your crush?

This guy and I exchanged numbers. So what’s next? Do we set up a date? Who sets it up? Dave: Traditionalists say the guy should take the initiative...

MODMODMOD
Hi, im wondering how to take texting 2 real talkin with my bf. we text all the time but we can never talk 2 each other without making it awkward well we r only 12 so..... idk wat should i do 2 help us talk 2 each other???
Thanks,
jennaSmile

Hey girlie, just talk about the same things you talk about via text. Make sure that you're asking open-ended questions so that the conversation continues instead of feeling awkward.

Lauren T.

by slgoethel on 9/15/2012 4:11:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i like this guy and he knows it but he had a gf. he recently broke up with her and we are friendds and everything. lately i think he likes me but there is this girl that he hangs out with and no one really likes cause she is cruel and not the smartest(she filed two grades and non of our teachers like her) she told him that when he breaks up with his gf that she want to be next. She manipulates boys. while in choir she was making a lists of boys she is gonna date so she can break up with them. to her it is asport. she wants one of my bgf aka my somewhat crush to be her bf too. what should i do?

Hey girlie, talk to him about it. If he's one of your best friends then you can ask him about what he feels for this new girl. And you can warn him about her. But since he and his gf recently broke up, he's probably going to want a little bit of time to himself.

Lauren T.

by ja3908 on 9/15/2012 3:33:13 PM

MOD!
So my crush asked for my number a few months ago. At first, we texted a lot, but now we only text occasionally. We can talk for hours face to face, but we don't text. What does that mean???
Also: (this is a different guy) my other crush told me he loved me the other day, but I'm pretty sure he was joking. We talk in Spanish, but we don't have any other classes with each other. (P.S. His best friend, my crush last year, wrote 'I love you' in my yearbook.)
HELP! Thanks in advance.

Hey girl,

If you can get along in person, that's more important than being able to text. Not everyone likes texting, and that's okay! Also, if someone wrote they loved you in your yearbook, they probably meant it in a friend way, especially if you two are currently friends now. But if you keep getting to know each other as friends, maybe one day in the future you might start dating!

Meghan D.

by smiley12345 on 9/14/2012 8:13:38 PM

MODMODMOD
Hi! A boy in my grade likes me and i kind of like him to but all of my friends say that he's a "bad boy". i think that all the things they're talking about are just rumors, but i don't want to make the wrong deciscion. Smile

Hey girl,

If you like him, don't let rumors keep you from liking him! Untrue gossip is told all the time, and you shouldn't miss out on someone who could be a great guy just because of what other people say! Spend time with him for now, but if he starts being rude to you in any way, move on because you deserve someone who respects you 100%!

Meghan D.

by distractionrainbow on 9/14/2012 5:47:21 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD! so i just started 6 grade and every day after 8 period i see my crush i have liked him this whole yearhe always says hi first and we have told each other how we feel but i think our friends our ruining our relasinship im trying to become close with him what should i do?

Meghan D.

by jadarocks2401 on 9/14/2012 4:02:37 PM

awww, the kids in the pic look so adorable!

by Glitterheart16 on 9/10/2012 9:04:35 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
ok so i have my crush's number and stuff. well whenever we text, im ALWAYS the one who texts first. i feel desperate and awkward because he never seems to want to text me cuz he never texts me in the first place. and mostly, when i text him, he doesnt even reply. i really need help!! what do i do?

Hey girl, it sounds like he's just not interested in you ... at least for the moment. I wouldn't text him (let him initiate this time) but rather try talking in person with him and striking a friendship there instead. Remember, relationships are two-way streets. He has to work at it too for it to go anywhere.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lilmissamazing on 9/10/2012 8:35:38 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 9/10/2012 8:23:20 PM

LOL, how old are the people in the pic? Like, 10? LOL

by WinnieGirlie on 9/10/2012 8:20:44 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Hi! So I'm a sophomore in high school and basically homecoming is coming up and people have already started asking. My friends think me and this freshman have a "thing" going on. Honestly I like him and I'm pretty sure he likes me. Anyway would it be considered weird if I dated a freshman. I don't this kind of seems like a stupid question. Technically, I am young for my grade and could be a freshman. This freshman guy and I are only 6 months apart in age. Basically, would it be weird of normal for me to date a younger guy? Thanks! Laughing

Hey girl, it wouldn't be weird at all! You're not even a year apart. Don't let the class ranks intimidate you. You'd be just fine!

xoxo