2 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

3 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Who should call or text first: You or your crush?

This guy and I exchanged numbers. So what’s next? Do we set up a date? Who sets it up? Dave: Traditionalists say the guy should take the initiative...

my crush finally asked me out!! oh yay! im 12. ok now its awkward between us. everytime i try to sit with him alone he is quieter than usual. but when his friends and my friends are there he is normal. and we sometimes write notes and he is way more open in those. why? and why is he so quiet now?

Hey girl, it might just be because he isn't sure how to act around you now that he's asked you out. So give him a cue: be friendly and ask him questions. Engage him in conversation and act the way you always do. Show just because you're dating, nothing has changed between you. He can still be himself.

Alyssa B.

by clll4321 on 9/10/2012 7:47:06 PM

Does he like me? Okay I like this guy Tyler he broke up with his gf today and a couple of days ago his friend told me he was gonna dump his gf for me. Anyways Tyler said she was always mean to him and never liked her! I was like OMG! so he always tries to make me laugh always tries to be by me in line and always keeps glancing back at me but we have the kind of I hate you but your a good friend friendship?!?! You got that? I wanna know if he likes me and if he does can you give me flirting tips and steps? Thanks!

Hey girl, whoa there, I'd be careful. He just dumped his girlfriend, and you're too good to be his rebound. Give him some time to heal (because goodness knows if he'd do it to her, it isn't beyond him to do it to you too) and just see how the vibes are. Talk to him, maybe hang out one-on-one, but don't jump into being his girlfriend just yet.

Alyssa B.

by misstomboy1 on 9/10/2012 7:26:56 PM

So there's this guys at my school who I really, really like, and I think he likes me too. The only problem is, he can't date...I don't know what to do about it. We hang out sometimes in groups, but hes not allowed to actually date for 2 more years.

Hey girl, see if you can hang out one-on-one as friends for now. You still get to see him, but you just don't put a label on it for now. If that goes well and his parents get to know how great you are, they may be more flexible about the time sentence.

Alyssa B.

by summergirl21 on 9/10/2012 7:17:10 PM

So I've known this guy since like kindergarden, but we were in the same class in grade five to now (grade 8). He's really nice, but i only like him as a friend. i know he likes me, because his friend told me, and he always talks to me and is really nice and stuff. Its sweet, and i dont mind, but im scared he'll ask me out one day and I'll make him feel all bad. How would I say no? Also, sometimes the flirting goes a little outta control. I'm rlly muscial and i play lotsa instrument, and he'll try to like "beat" that by bragging, and its rlly annoying!Wht do i do there? THX! sry its so long !

Hey girl, I'd ignore his flirting (which could be taken as just typical, friendly teasing) and he'll get the hint to stop. On the asking out part, should he do so, tell him you're super flattered, but you're just not looking for a BF right now (though you'd love to remain friends). Your goal is to let him down easy.

Alyssa B.

by ColosalMascara on 9/10/2012 6:55:50 PM

So I went to a concert with my friend. I went with a few of my step brothers friends. One of his friends (who me and my friend were talking to the whole time) gave both of us his number. He texted both of us the next day. We both answered and stuff, but he only texted her back. Not me. I'm the one interested, she already has a boyfriend. So should I take this as a bad sign? Should I text him? Help, I'm really confused.

Hey girl, I'd text him. It's too early in the game to mark him off completely, and he may have friend potential at the very least. Good luck!

Alyssa B.

by brenlxl on 9/10/2012 6:31:28 PM

Mod mod mod
Hi! Um... don't think I can give up yummy foods for good. But, I wanna be fit and thin. I'm signing up for a club at school with sports and go to the gym everyday AND am signed up for winter cheerleading for my basketball team. With healthy eating and a yummy snack on the side, will I lose weight?

Hey girl, it sounds like you're on your way to a very healthy lifestyle! I'm sure you'll trim down and tone up with this schedule. And you're right that there is no need to give up all your fave fatty foods, indulging is A Okay every now and then, but, there are really tons of healthy AND yummy options too. =)

Lauren I.

by angelicjade on 9/10/2012 4:39:33 PM

Mod Mod.. I was wondering if you have any running tips? I just started cross country and I'm finding it really tough..thanks!

Hey girl, check out this article:
Lauren I.

by rcy9 on 9/10/2012 1:01:20 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?