5 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

8 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

9 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Cure with cuteness

My best guy friend, who I have a crush on, found out I was sick even though I never told him. He made me soup and...

1 think of your crush
2 make a heart with your hands
3 kiss your hand heart
4 put the heart where your real heart is
5 your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6 this only works if you post it to your favorite article

by dancingirl1613 on 10/3/2012 4:17:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Is it possible to be in love at 13?

Hey NatalieBrro, um maybe. Sometimes you just know. Do you think you're in love? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by NatalieBrroo on 9/27/2012 11:17:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
What are some cute little ways to surprise my boyfriend at school? And we are allowed very, very little PDA! Thanks!

Hey girl! You could leave cute little notes in his locker or desk to find in class. That way he'll know you're thinking of him, and you don't have to worry about any PDA rules!

xoxo

Katie L.

by swimmergirl14 on 9/19/2012 3:48:21 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I really want a boyfriend but every guy i meet is so immature or a major joke. There are a few that are okay but its hard. I have my eye on a few but they give me mixed signals. What makes it worse is my school is strict about relationships. Girls cant sit by boys at lunch, no hugging,holding hands,or kissing. What do i do?

Hey girlie, it sounds like you need to meet boys from other schools. Get involved in some community activities to meet more people. Hopefully you'll meet some more mature boys and you'll spend time with them outside of school so you don't have to worry about how close you can get in school.

Lauren T.

by ja3908 on 9/15/2012 2:06:20 PM

MOD.MOD.MOD.At my sleep away camp and had a crush on this guy.at a dance we were talking just the two of us when we got into the subject of kissing.he found out that i had my first kiss.the conversation changed to a diffrent subject and when he went to walk away he got up and touched my knee and said"you might just get your first kiss tonight"then walked away...an hour later the dance was over and we all waited outside while the councelors cleaned up.he grabbed my hand and brought me over to a wall and kissed me!The thing is he really liked me and i liked him.i was there 2 weeks and he was there 4.i talked to my friend the other day(4 weeker)and she said that after i left he made out with another girl!

Hey chica,

That's rough, I'm sorry that happened to you! Any guy that acts like this is not a guy that you should waste your time on. There are plenty of other fish in the sea babe! xoxo
Alexis G.

by the cupcake queen:) on 9/13/2012 10:45:00 AM

That is so cute!! I wish I had someone like that....:/ haha

by animalgirl13 on 9/12/2012 7:55:17 AM

Please help! I made a new guy friend over the summer who goes to me school, and we text a lot. He likes one of my best friends a lot, so I'm giving I'm tips on what she's like. But there's a problem; I think I might have a crush on him. He's on elf the few guy friends I have and he's so honest with me. A few days ago he told me he wrote a poem about my the girl he likes (my best friend) and when I aske did he'd ever told anyone that before, he said he'd never told a soul. I tell him personal stuff too, and I feel really close to him even though we've only been friends for a few months. My friend doesn't like him like he likes her, but he's always talking about her when we text. I don't know what to do...me liking him isn't going to hurt my friend, but he might think I'm weird and will probably stop talking to me if he knew. I havent told anyone that I kinda like him yet. Should I? And should I stop liking him?

Hey girly, I doubt he'll think your weird because he already likes you as a friend. Though, I wouldent waste too much time crushing on a guy who really likes your  bff. If your fiend doesnt like him, then maybe he'll get over her and maybe he'll even develop something for you. But until then, keep being his friend and keep your eyes open for other cuties.

Lauren I.

by MusikRox1999 on 9/12/2012 2:04:38 AM

Awww Smile he's a keeper... must guys are too wrapped up in themselves to think of something so sweet!

by jewels96 on 9/11/2012 11:15:58 PM

If guys only knew what we really liked. I think that is so sweet. The next time I get sick I hope to get some special treatment.

by fashionqn on 9/11/2012 10:28:59 PM

Mod mod mod
So, I have a good life. I have friends, my family doesn't fight as much as they used to and currently, I have no drama. But I'm just really.....Depressed. I hate my body and have self harmed and almost killed myself. I don't know why!! I have a really bad fear of being alone. I'm scared that they'll just leave forever. And I'm so insecure. I always think people are judging me. Just listen to Therapy by All Time Low. That's how I feel.

In all honesty being a teenager is rough. Theres lots of emotions that come with it. Lots of struggles. Lots of insecurities. But in time those insecurities will go away. Just give it some time. But until then, look at yourself in the mirror and focus on finding the things you like about yourself. Im not a huge fan of my suuuper dark brown eyes, but the freckle i have on the right eye is unique and makes me feel special. Also I'm not a huge fan of my acne, but I have really nice lips and a good smile. I may have faults and physical insecurities but I'm sure to focus on the good things. You should try the same. In time that kind of thinking will help you feel better. Good luck honey! Just remember, you're amazing. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.