2 MINUTES AGO RT @bellathorne: @girlslifemag aww thank you! you guys are always a dream to work with and i love the magazine! #honored

5 MINUTES AGO Congrats to the winners of a signed @bellathorne issue: @bellalovelycute, @hjay14 @iHeartBellaT_. Send us a DM w/ name and address #GLbella

6 MINUTES AGO THANK YOU @bellathorne! We are so honored to have you as our cover girl and thrilled about all your awesome projects coming up. XO! #GLBella

COMMENTS

Cure with cuteness

My best guy friend, who I have a crush on, found out I was sick even though I never told him. He made me soup and...

My guy friend is kind of sweet I guess. But never like that. Smile

by Gabriella123 on 9/11/2012 9:32:38 PM

i wish the guys at my school were like that

by VNJ99 on 9/11/2012 8:07:27 PM

that is so cute!!!!! i wish my crush did that to me...........

by cutedoggy411 on 9/11/2012 7:28:55 PM

that's sweet. at least you have a crush on a guy you know is a good person ;)

by cats-r-the-best on 9/11/2012 6:59:02 PM

Aww, I wish my crush liked me that much! (Mine calls me "fun-killer", and said I make everything funny turn boring. Well then Smile )

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/11/2012 6:30:06 PM

<3 the comparison Smile

by SuperSquirrel on 9/11/2012 6:29:15 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask!! And get a reply ASAP! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 9/11/2012 5:55:38 PM

Aww! looks like he got a crush on you! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/11/2012 3:50:10 PM