1 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

2 HOURS AGO How *not* to spazz out on your biffles (even when they deserve it!) http://t.co/P9Zuw063mu

3 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

COMMENTS

Cure with cuteness

My best guy friend, who I have a crush on, found out I was sick even though I never told him. He made me soup and...

My guy friend is kind of sweet I guess. But never like that. Smile

by Gabriella123 on 9/11/2012 9:32:38 PM

i wish the guys at my school were like that

by VNJ99 on 9/11/2012 8:07:27 PM

that is so cute!!!!! i wish my crush did that to me...........

by cutedoggy411 on 9/11/2012 7:28:55 PM

that's sweet. at least you have a crush on a guy you know is a good person ;)

by cats-r-the-best on 9/11/2012 6:59:02 PM

Aww, I wish my crush liked me that much! (Mine calls me "fun-killer", and said I make everything funny turn boring. Well then Smile )

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/11/2012 6:30:06 PM

<3 the comparison Smile

by SuperSquirrel on 9/11/2012 6:29:15 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask!! And get a reply ASAP! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 9/11/2012 5:55:38 PM

Aww! looks like he got a crush on you! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/11/2012 3:50:10 PM