AN HOUR AGO This is seriously the best fat-burning workout EVER: http://t.co/WHMmMNB4Ks pic.twitter.com/PoXZEFMeKi

2 HOURS AGO Upgrade your room with some seriously chic #DIY decor: http://t.co/RKEFhCipLS pic.twitter.com/zS3VlNgkwr

3 HOURS AGO IT'S REAL! LOVE IS REAL. #ReunitedAndItFeelsSoGood Congrats, @lilycollins & @Jamiebower! 😍💏 pic.twitter.com/LeR0jF1u3lu3l

COMMENTS

Cure with cuteness

My best guy friend, who I have a crush on, found out I was sick even though I never told him. He made me soup and...

My guy friend is kind of sweet I guess. But never like that. Smile

by Gabriella123 on 9/11/2012 9:32:38 PM

i wish the guys at my school were like that

by VNJ99 on 9/11/2012 8:07:27 PM

that is so cute!!!!! i wish my crush did that to me...........

by cutedoggy411 on 9/11/2012 7:28:55 PM

that's sweet. at least you have a crush on a guy you know is a good person ;)

by cats-r-the-best on 9/11/2012 6:59:02 PM

Aww, I wish my crush liked me that much! (Mine calls me "fun-killer", and said I make everything funny turn boring. Well then Smile )

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/11/2012 6:30:06 PM

<3 the comparison Smile

by SuperSquirrel on 9/11/2012 6:29:15 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask!! And get a reply ASAP! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 9/11/2012 5:55:38 PM

Aww! looks like he got a crush on you! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/11/2012 3:50:10 PM

You can barely drag yourself out of bed before school these days. What really gets you revved up in the morning?

YOU
YOUR CRUSH

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.