10 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

11 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

13 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Cute gym class picks under $30

It doesn’t matter if you dread P.E. or can’t wait to hit the basketball court—we’ve got five adorable pieces to brighten up any athlete’s workout duds. Toss...

And the sports bra's cute but no one's going to see it unless you wearing a shirt/jersey with the arm pits cut low

by cookiemonstah123 on 9/19/2012 7:06:00 PM

LOVVE LOVE LOVEEEE the hair elastics a bit pricey but they come in a set and I'm, like, hair elastic GIRL so I'm def getting themm!!!!

by cookiemonstah123 on 9/19/2012 7:05:16 PM

Where can i get yoga/sweatpants that aren't super tight on my butt? My mom wont let me wear tight onesFrown

Hey girl, I think most tend to be, but I'd try trying on pants at Target or stores like that and having her pick pairs with you. That'll help ensure it isn't too much.

Alyssa B.

by sbieber13 on 9/17/2012 6:48:14 PM

OMG I was soo excited when i saw this cuz i always end up wearing sweats and ugly shirts even though i dont have to!
i cant wear the sports bra rules and i still am trying to play down my tummy. But, yeah I was wondering what is the best store and which brands are best to buy running/athletic shorts, pants, and shirts/tanks?

Hannah H.

by lotsaluv101 on 9/13/2012 4:37:24 PM

Love the sports bra! But i have to wear pe uniformsFrown

by sprinklz28 on 9/12/2012 12:12:54 AM

Thanks so much for posting this. It's my first year of changing for gym and my gym clothes are so boring

by Glitterheart16 on 9/11/2012 11:48:51 PM

I really like the t-shirt and the sports bra. Some of my gym clothes are so boring so that would fun it up a little. I have a few hot guys in my gym class and I would love to get their attention.

by fashionqn on 9/11/2012 10:34:21 PM

Thanks for posting this! Love the shirt! Smile

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 9/11/2012 10:12:43 PM

Skip the ice cream and make a chunky monkey shake. Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk with 1 cup of ice for a protein-packed pick-me-up.

Tight, hip-hugging jeans are hazardous to your health.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?