4 HOURS AGO The trick to getting rid of dry winter skin: http://t.co/JhBFzysQMz

6 HOURS AGO Meet the little dude who's taking over @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/Dq0RQuXKWM

7 HOURS AGO Who's got the fiercest fans— @FifthHarmony, @officialR5 or @onedirection? http://t.co/JCIwP54vjR

COMMENTS

5 insta-gorgeous tips for girlies with glasses

Sure, eyes are the windows to the soul, but it’s hard to show ‘em off when they’re hiding behind thick frames. Follow these tried-‘n’-true tips to make...

I have glasses, but I only wear them to class, so thanks Smile

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/13/2012 6:59:10 AM

I love my glasses! Smile but I don't wear makeup... oh well. Great tips though.

by unicornninja on 9/12/2012 8:39:06 PM

Not really a make-up wearer. Pretty much anyone who wears glasses is over looked by guys, populars, and many other people.

by Miepster99 on 9/12/2012 8:25:25 PM

Boys will make passes at gals who wear glasses, as they say. Whoever they are. I'm sure they're great tips, but I'm not much of a makeup wearer. ;P

by OMGabi on 9/12/2012 7:54:35 PM

Thank God someone has done this great tips!

by serenitybaum on 9/12/2012 6:16:33 PM

I have glasses but I don't wear much makeup...but I love these tips. Although I don't wear eye pencil and mascara they give me some great tips I can just tweak a little! I use neutral colored eye shadow because it makes my eyes pop out but look more natural. I also use a concealer for dark circles on my tiring days. ;) I am also going to take the type on highlighting my eyes!!! Smile Thanks GL!!! These tips are awesome for us glassies girls! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/12/2012 4:21:54 PM

i dont wear makeup

by uniquester on 9/12/2012 3:57:38 PM

Mix and match clashing patterns for a fashion-week inspired look.

If you could go on an unlimited shopping spree in any kind store, where would you go?

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!