1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 5 happy hippies win a Hot Pink Flower Crown from @HeadbandsofHope. http://t.co/hKKiCP5XFx

13 HOURS AGO Bring a little pink power to your room this weeked with this #DIY fringe! : http://t.co/AH3flKhJ12 pic.twitter.com/3EhHDkh1vO

14 HOURS AGO How are you celebrating your long weekend?👙 🎉🌞🇺🇸

COMMENTS

5 insta-gorgeous tips for girlies with glasses

Sure, eyes are the windows to the soul, but it’s hard to show ‘em off when they’re hiding behind thick frames. Follow these tried-‘n’-true tips to make...

I have glasses, but I only wear them to class, so thanks Smile

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/13/2012 6:59:10 AM

I love my glasses! Smile but I don't wear makeup... oh well. Great tips though.

by unicornninja on 9/12/2012 8:39:06 PM

Not really a make-up wearer. Pretty much anyone who wears glasses is over looked by guys, populars, and many other people.

by Miepster99 on 9/12/2012 8:25:25 PM

Boys will make passes at gals who wear glasses, as they say. Whoever they are. I'm sure they're great tips, but I'm not much of a makeup wearer. ;P

by OMGabi on 9/12/2012 7:54:35 PM

Thank God someone has done this great tips!

by serenitybaum on 9/12/2012 6:16:33 PM

I have glasses but I don't wear much makeup...but I love these tips. Although I don't wear eye pencil and mascara they give me some great tips I can just tweak a little! I use neutral colored eye shadow because it makes my eyes pop out but look more natural. I also use a concealer for dark circles on my tiring days. ;) I am also going to take the type on highlighting my eyes!!! Smile Thanks GL!!! These tips are awesome for us glassies girls! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/12/2012 4:21:54 PM

i dont wear makeup

by uniquester on 9/12/2012 3:57:38 PM

Colored denim is casual but so chic. Add a neutral top if you're going bright on the bottom. Cute!

Which celeb hottie do you wish to spend a day at the beach with?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.