2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?: http://t.co/U4gB1YFQ6q pic.twitter.com/WXos1Dz7jh

3 HOURS AGO Going all #BlankSpace on your crush? We feel ya: http://t.co/dLI2CtZ59Q pic.twitter.com/b7f6c4lA8Q

4 HOURS AGO Starting a new school? Six steps to keep things smooth: http://t.co/ygXAO0sXKQ pic.twitter.com/RsRGjRvqY4

COMMENTS

5 insta-gorgeous tips for girlies with glasses

Sure, eyes are the windows to the soul, but it’s hard to show ‘em off when they’re hiding behind thick frames. Follow these tried-‘n’-true tips to make...

I have glasses, but I only wear them to class, so thanks Smile

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/13/2012 6:59:10 AM

I love my glasses! Smile but I don't wear makeup... oh well. Great tips though.

by unicornninja on 9/12/2012 8:39:06 PM

Not really a make-up wearer. Pretty much anyone who wears glasses is over looked by guys, populars, and many other people.

by Miepster99 on 9/12/2012 8:25:25 PM

Boys will make passes at gals who wear glasses, as they say. Whoever they are. I'm sure they're great tips, but I'm not much of a makeup wearer. ;P

by OMGabi on 9/12/2012 7:54:35 PM

Thank God someone has done this great tips!

by serenitybaum on 9/12/2012 6:16:33 PM

I have glasses but I don't wear much makeup...but I love these tips. Although I don't wear eye pencil and mascara they give me some great tips I can just tweak a little! I use neutral colored eye shadow because it makes my eyes pop out but look more natural. I also use a concealer for dark circles on my tiring days. ;) I am also going to take the type on highlighting my eyes!!! Smile Thanks GL!!! These tips are awesome for us glassies girls! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/12/2012 4:21:54 PM