5 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

6 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. 🙀 🙀 🙀

7 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? 🎉🎉🎉

COMMENTS

5 insta-gorgeous tips for girlies with glasses

Sure, eyes are the windows to the soul, but it’s hard to show ‘em off when they’re hiding behind thick frames. Follow these tried-‘n’-true tips to make...

I have glasses, but I only wear them to class, so thanks Smile

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/13/2012 6:59:10 AM

I love my glasses! Smile but I don't wear makeup... oh well. Great tips though.

by unicornninja on 9/12/2012 8:39:06 PM

Not really a make-up wearer. Pretty much anyone who wears glasses is over looked by guys, populars, and many other people.

by Miepster99 on 9/12/2012 8:25:25 PM

Boys will make passes at gals who wear glasses, as they say. Whoever they are. I'm sure they're great tips, but I'm not much of a makeup wearer. ;P

by OMGabi on 9/12/2012 7:54:35 PM

Thank God someone has done this great tips!

by serenitybaum on 9/12/2012 6:16:33 PM

I have glasses but I don't wear much makeup...but I love these tips. Although I don't wear eye pencil and mascara they give me some great tips I can just tweak a little! I use neutral colored eye shadow because it makes my eyes pop out but look more natural. I also use a concealer for dark circles on my tiring days. ;) I am also going to take the type on highlighting my eyes!!! Smile Thanks GL!!! These tips are awesome for us glassies girls! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/12/2012 4:21:54 PM

i dont wear makeup

by uniquester on 9/12/2012 3:57:38 PM

Spending the day outdoors? Even on cloudy days your skin can burn. Make sure you apply sunscreen every two hours.

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.