Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

9 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

10 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

5 insta-gorgeous tips for girlies with glasses

Sure, eyes are the windows to the soul, but it’s hard to show ‘em off when they’re hiding behind thick frames. Follow these tried-‘n’-true tips to make...

I wear glasses but I don't want to wear makeup because I don't need any. Can girlslife do something how to fix natural brown skin hair not just wavy unrelaxed hair and I bet more people would buy the GL magazine if included more hairstyles for natural hair.

Please think about it message me if you thought about it!

by peaceuout on 2/2/2013 2:15:32 PM

MODMODMOD
I already wear some makeup but I want to start wearing natural/flattering eyeshadow so I thought I should start out by buying an eyeshadow quad. I found one that I like but I don't know what colors to get. I have light blue eyes, fair skin, dirty blonde hair, and rosy cheeks( I also wear glasses). What colors would look the best on me? Please include a lot of choices like black vs. brown, and gold vs. silver. P.S. what would look better on me, brown or black mascara? Thank you soooooooooooo much and sorry it's so long! Smile <3 Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey rosiegrl, try all nude and tan shades. Grey and black would look really cute too. Brown and black mascara would work too. Makeup is all about trying things out to see what works best for you. So grab a few things and try them all out. You'll find what works for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by rosiegrl on 11/22/2012 9:06:47 PM

lilja i would say put a little brown eyeliner on the bottom rim of your eyes (definition), use a slightly colored lipgloss to make your beauty shine, and just some volumizing or lengthening mascara depending on how your eyelashes are. i hope this helps!!!

by luvinlife12 on 11/12/2012 3:14:40 PM

I wear glasses bit im not allowed o wear make up.... What can i do? Please help me.... My eyes are dark brown and my skin tone is a little lighter than milk chocolate.

by Princess Zoya on 11/12/2012 3:04:16 PM

I just learned that I need glasses for pretty much everything yesterday. I liked the tips alot because I feel like I might be more confident walking in to school the first day I wear them. I dont wear makeup except I wear lip gloss, but I like the tips any way.

by hamstargirl101 on 11/6/2012 7:30:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Ok, this has absoulutley NOTHING to do with glasses (but I do have them ;)) but, I have a problem with my skin. I have a skin problem where I have little white bumps EVERYWHERE on my body. On my arms they are the worst, and I try every kind of lotion and cream that I can afford. My mom won't take me to the doctor to check it out, so I was wondering if you knew a method to kind of clear it a little bit?

Hey girl,

If you can't go to the doctor, I would ask your school nurse! Professional advice about a rash or bump is always best, and your nurse will know the best way to treat them.

Meghan D.

by MydneyBFF4ever on 10/12/2012 9:10:26 PM

For girls with glasses (like this girl), I suggest using a slightly light color eyeshadow but more on the neutral side. I noticed, through my glasses I can't see my natural makeup. I have a little lighter than milk chocolate, I use a white skin color, then top it off with my milk chocolate eyeshadow. It looks pretty nice. Never use fake eyelashes, and curl and put on mascara. I'm only in 7th grade so I just put on a coat of lip gloss.

by kibblekinzx3 on 9/23/2012 7:27:21 PM

ok so im going to talk to my crush for the first time and im pretty sure im ready, i just need to know what should i use for make up! (i am very hopeless when it comes to make up because, i am not a very girly girl. i dont want it to look like im trying to hard, but i dont want to be looking like a complete guy! if it helps i have green eyes, lets say redish peach colored skin and i dont have very much make up, just some eye shadows, concealer, mascara, some lip gloss, and brown eye liner. any ideas?

by lilja on 9/16/2012 5:08:45 PM

I LOVE makeup! Thanks for the tips!

by cheetah#1 on 9/13/2012 3:56:00 PM

I have bushy brows...

by cheetah#1 on 9/13/2012 10:43:51 AM

I have glasses, but I only wear them to class, so thanks Smile

by MusicIsLove123 on 9/13/2012 6:59:10 AM

I love my glasses! Smile but I don't wear makeup... oh well. Great tips though.

by unicornninja on 9/12/2012 8:39:06 PM

Not really a make-up wearer. Pretty much anyone who wears glasses is over looked by guys, populars, and many other people.

by Miepster99 on 9/12/2012 8:25:25 PM

Boys will make passes at gals who wear glasses, as they say. Whoever they are. I'm sure they're great tips, but I'm not much of a makeup wearer. ;P

by OMGabi on 9/12/2012 7:54:35 PM

Thank God someone has done this great tips!

by serenitybaum on 9/12/2012 6:16:33 PM

I have glasses but I don't wear much makeup...but I love these tips. Although I don't wear eye pencil and mascara they give me some great tips I can just tweak a little! I use neutral colored eye shadow because it makes my eyes pop out but look more natural. I also use a concealer for dark circles on my tiring days. ;) I am also going to take the type on highlighting my eyes!!! Smile Thanks GL!!! These tips are awesome for us glassies girls! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/12/2012 4:21:54 PM