AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: What summer hobby should you try? http://t.co/2Q3FayqsQA pic.twitter.com/YahG4FWmzC

1 HOURS AGO We just heard that a #CluelessMusical is happening and we are FREAKING OUT! Have you ever heard of anything better?! pic.twitter.com/BUnoMJT3OB

2 HOURS AGO Do you feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa when you walk in your heels? 👠:http://t.co/mD7TCG6pAXXpic.twitter.com/MzvgfrKGDZZ

COMMENTS

9 songs to remember 9/11

On September 11, 2001, terrorists left us confused, angry and afraid when they flew two airplanes into the World Trade Center in New York City and one...

i still remember it like it was yesterday... i'll never forget the look of the dark black smoke against the blue sky or the thousands who died on that day. i still cry when i think of everyone i lost.

by ImJustMe96 on 9/12/2012 7:07:06 PM

I was the only one of my FB Friends who posted something for 9/11. This upsets me because most of them are adults and I'm 12. Skylines and Turnstiles by My Chemical Romance should be on this list too through. It was written after Gerard Way wittenessed 9/11.

by tabbycat627 on 9/12/2012 4:00:23 PM

our school did nothing for 9/11 it was sad. they could have at least said somethng on the intercom Frown

by mcw3400 on 9/12/2012 10:51:30 AM

The day before 9/11, a toddler told his parents that tomorrow 2 buildings in New York are going to crash. The day of 9/11, some peoples alarm clock broke, or there breakfast burnt, and they were late for work, saving thier lives. This gives me goosebumps, cuz its sorta like a miracle. I awlways feel depressed on 9/11. My BFF started crying in Science class when the teacherstarted talking about 9/11

by katherinebrown2001 on 9/11/2012 10:40:53 PM

I Miss you Daddy is so sad.

by FrenchMiss on 9/11/2012 9:47:25 PM

OhMiGawd. I read through these comments and saw alot of I Miss You Daddy so I went on Youtube to check it out. I feel so sad for the poor kids. Frown Amen. May their parents live in Heaven with the Heavenly Father. I cried when the teenage part came on. Frown I feel so sad... And I thought I had it rough with divorced parents. But these kids lost

by FrenchMiss on 9/11/2012 9:46:54 PM

*sigh* i feel soo sad on this day. Especially when in school and you see movies, hear songs, and talk about 9/11. May God bless all the fighters and heroes! It truley is a time to remember...

by uniquester on 9/11/2012 9:00:22 PM

i whatched "i miss you daddy" one the ski buss and it hit me hard b/c my dad is a fire fighter. i got very emotional. I thank all those who lost their lives on that day to save others. my sentamental feelings go out to those who lost love ones.

by kathapple17 on 9/11/2012 8:44:55 PM

My best friend was in New York when it happened. Of course, she was only 2 then, but she said her and her mom were outside the building and her mom swooped her up and started running. IDK if it's true or notTong

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 9/11/2012 7:54:40 PM

The song "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift, its one of my favorite songs, its really sweet and sad.

by coldplay12 on 9/11/2012 7:41:13 PM