10 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

13 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

14 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

9 songs to remember 9/11

On September 11, 2001, terrorists left us confused, angry and afraid when they flew two airplanes into the World Trade Center in New York City and one...

I go onto youtube and listen to the "I Miss You Daddy 2011 version" by DJ Sammy. I cry every time it goes to the teenage part. Frown

by luvrmusic on 9/11/2012 7:16:19 PM

Where were you when the world stopped turning?- alan jackson. The very first song i think of when i think about 9/11. im kinda dissapointed it wasn't on the list because it's a really good and inspiring song. Also imagine by john lennon

by lpstride on 9/11/2012 7:02:26 PM

One son I always listen to when trying to get through the tough times is “Superman” – Five For Fighting.

by otter77 on 9/11/2012 6:47:48 PM

Today is a very sad day. I want to thank the fire fighters who helped those who were about to pass away but took their life instead. But even the terrible ones who caused it we won't get knocked down because where strong. And thank you fire fighters. And GL thanks for the song ideas.

by Fashion designer on 9/11/2012 5:43:30 PM

Skylines and Turnstile- My Chemical Romance
You forgot one <3

by SomethingWickedThisWayComes on 9/11/2012 5:41:15 PM

I'm more than a bird
I'm more than a plane
I'm more than some pretty face
Beside a train
And it's not easy
To be me

Superman is one of the best songs ever, especially on 9/11.

by mintytcc on 9/11/2012 5:31:43 PM

9/11 is so sad. I was small when it happened but It's so sad how so many people died. All those innocent people, people on the planes, and the all the men and women who tried saving us and gave their everything for us. THANK YOU!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/11/2012 4:21:38 PM

How about Remember When by Alan Jackson? It's actually ABOUT 9/11.

by Dawnstar on 9/11/2012 4:13:18 PM

Remembering and saying a special prayer for all the heros of 9-11-01: those who died, those that survived, and the emergency workers that gave their all.

by scamp24 on 9/11/2012 4:04:47 PM

We had a memorial walk for 9/11 and carried flags around our school, everybody looked depressed but sorta cheered up when we got red white n blue Popsicle.

by Susmita24 on 9/11/2012 3:54:26 PM