6 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

9 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

10 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

9 songs to remember 9/11

On September 11, 2001, terrorists left us confused, angry and afraid when they flew two airplanes into the World Trade Center in New York City and one...

i still remember it like it was yesterday... i'll never forget the look of the dark black smoke against the blue sky or the thousands who died on that day. i still cry when i think of everyone i lost.

by ImJustMe96 on 9/12/2012 7:07:06 PM

I was the only one of my FB Friends who posted something for 9/11. This upsets me because most of them are adults and I'm 12. Skylines and Turnstiles by My Chemical Romance should be on this list too through. It was written after Gerard Way wittenessed 9/11.

by tabbycat627 on 9/12/2012 4:00:23 PM

our school did nothing for 9/11 it was sad. they could have at least said somethng on the intercom Frown

by mcw3400 on 9/12/2012 10:51:30 AM

The day before 9/11, a toddler told his parents that tomorrow 2 buildings in New York are going to crash. The day of 9/11, some peoples alarm clock broke, or there breakfast burnt, and they were late for work, saving thier lives. This gives me goosebumps, cuz its sorta like a miracle. I awlways feel depressed on 9/11. My BFF started crying in Science class when the teacherstarted talking about 9/11

by katherinebrown2001 on 9/11/2012 10:40:53 PM

I Miss you Daddy is so sad.

by FrenchMiss on 9/11/2012 9:47:25 PM

OhMiGawd. I read through these comments and saw alot of I Miss You Daddy so I went on Youtube to check it out. I feel so sad for the poor kids. Frown Amen. May their parents live in Heaven with the Heavenly Father. I cried when the teenage part came on. Frown I feel so sad... And I thought I had it rough with divorced parents. But these kids lost

by FrenchMiss on 9/11/2012 9:46:54 PM

*sigh* i feel soo sad on this day. Especially when in school and you see movies, hear songs, and talk about 9/11. May God bless all the fighters and heroes! It truley is a time to remember...

by uniquester on 9/11/2012 9:00:22 PM

i whatched "i miss you daddy" one the ski buss and it hit me hard b/c my dad is a fire fighter. i got very emotional. I thank all those who lost their lives on that day to save others. my sentamental feelings go out to those who lost love ones.

by kathapple17 on 9/11/2012 8:44:55 PM

My best friend was in New York when it happened. Of course, she was only 2 then, but she said her and her mom were outside the building and her mom swooped her up and started running. IDK if it's true or notTong

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 9/11/2012 7:54:40 PM

The song "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift, its one of my favorite songs, its really sweet and sad.

by coldplay12 on 9/11/2012 7:41:13 PM

I go onto youtube and listen to the "I Miss You Daddy 2011 version" by DJ Sammy. I cry every time it goes to the teenage part. Frown

by luvrmusic on 9/11/2012 7:16:19 PM

Where were you when the world stopped turning?- alan jackson. The very first song i think of when i think about 9/11. im kinda dissapointed it wasn't on the list because it's a really good and inspiring song. Also imagine by john lennon

by lpstride on 9/11/2012 7:02:26 PM

One son I always listen to when trying to get through the tough times is “Superman” – Five For Fighting.

by otter77 on 9/11/2012 6:47:48 PM

Today is a very sad day. I want to thank the fire fighters who helped those who were about to pass away but took their life instead. But even the terrible ones who caused it we won't get knocked down because where strong. And thank you fire fighters. And GL thanks for the song ideas.

by Fashion designer on 9/11/2012 5:43:30 PM

Skylines and Turnstile- My Chemical Romance
You forgot one <3

by SomethingWickedThisWayComes on 9/11/2012 5:41:15 PM

I'm more than a bird
I'm more than a plane
I'm more than some pretty face
Beside a train
And it's not easy
To be me

Superman is one of the best songs ever, especially on 9/11.

by mintytcc on 9/11/2012 5:31:43 PM

9/11 is so sad. I was small when it happened but It's so sad how so many people died. All those innocent people, people on the planes, and the all the men and women who tried saving us and gave their everything for us. THANK YOU!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/11/2012 4:21:38 PM

How about Remember When by Alan Jackson? It's actually ABOUT 9/11.

by Dawnstar on 9/11/2012 4:13:18 PM

Remembering and saying a special prayer for all the heros of 9-11-01: those who died, those that survived, and the emergency workers that gave their all.

by scamp24 on 9/11/2012 4:04:47 PM

We had a memorial walk for 9/11 and carried flags around our school, everybody looked depressed but sorta cheered up when we got red white n blue Popsicle.

by Susmita24 on 9/11/2012 3:54:26 PM

And "Believe" by Yellowcard. It's really sweet and I love it so much... listen to the words so closely, guys. It's meaningful... <3

by HowToLove on 9/11/2012 3:53:22 PM

Frown this day always makes my heart break Frown

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/11/2012 3:49:57 PM

Meanwhile, a hurricane blows outside my house

by ColosalMascara on 9/11/2012 11:13:42 AM