4 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

7 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

7 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

What are you wearing today?

Every single morning, I stare at my closet and contemplate the age-old question: What am I wearing today? Working at a fashion magazine (never thought I’d label GL...

I mostly dress casual, but sometimes I wear girly clothes.

by wesdelwarrior on 11/10/2012 1:42:11 PM

I don't have a 'go-to' look. I dress differently everyday. The hardest part of getting dressed is planning against he temperature and what classes I have. (especially if it's gym!) but I love my brother's old plaid shirt with my glittery, brown belt! or other plaid...

by silverroseart on 10/1/2012 7:05:41 PM

Karen can always make me smile!

by Sprinklz28 on 9/29/2012 12:51:42 PM

Moccasins or UGGs with Skinny Jeans and a cute top(: Or sometimes converse, too(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 9/24/2012 8:04:08 PM

Omg my style is just like Karen's Smile I love my cardis, printed tees, and necklaces/earrings too!

by fallsb-ball on 9/15/2012 11:06:53 PM

pink tank top, white knitted cardi, light wash skinnies, and my fabulous $20 black over-the-knee boots! got them from delia's. my go to style for fall

by wierdduck on 9/15/2012 7:14:41 PM

I am sporting tights and kicky boots! I wear them with dresses, skirts, and shorts. Great for the cooling days of autumn. I am also rocking sheer and lacy tops. Cute and easy, score! Please check out my new club "Fashion, Advice, and DIY? Check!" I have great fashion tips and pointers and advice for those of you that need some help. XOX
JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 9/14/2012 11:13:12 PM

Is there a way I could start modeling for GL, and if so how?

Hey girl,

You could enter to be in the Real Girl Style section! The deets are on this page: http://www.girlslife.com/InTheMag.aspx

Meghan D.

by rogersbrms on 9/14/2012 10:35:22 PM

Are the lip smacker tokio treats cosmetics good, are are they just cheap?

Hey girl,

We love BonneBell products, especially Lip Smackers! They are affordable and great!

Meghan D.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 9/14/2012 9:06:23 PM

right now im wearing a t shirt and nike shorts. i will be changing soon though.

by foodiejr99 on 9/14/2012 6:31:08 PM