Bridget M.

is modding

14 MINUTES AGO Move over chocolate chip; our quinoa cookie recipe's in town

AN HOUR AGO Hands up if you think @ArianaGrande totally owned THIS beauty trend 🙋:http://t.co/t453PNCTG66#arianatorss#makeupp

2 HOURS AGO SERIOUS QUESTION—Are you desperate and basic if you text your crush first? http://t.co/YIDsfTAxQv

COMMENTS

What are you wearing today?

Every single morning, I stare at my closet and contemplate the age-old question: What am I wearing today? Working at a fashion magazine (never thought I’d label GL...

I'm a tomboy ish with the graphic tees, jeans, sneakers and hoodies. Smile I hate those useless cardigan trendy thingies.. they don't keep you warm and protected from the rain! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/14/2012 6:14:21 PM

I just throw on some denim cutoffs, lace tank top, and blue canvases Smile then mascara and eyeliner and Im ready to goSmile

by Taken;) on 9/14/2012 6:09:44 PM

Right now I am wearing black Aerie yoga pants and an Abercrombie & Fitch sweatshirt that I wore in 7th grade (I'm in 11th now..how does this still fit?!) lol
Yeah..if you couldn't guess I am both sick and out of clean clothes, yep. I'm going shopping online tonight with my babysitting $$ tho, hoping to up my wardrobe a bit

by maggie183 on 9/14/2012 6:02:17 PM

Some neon, dark wash, or reg. jean jeggings (you get the cute look not the sweaty uncomfortable side of jeans) an oversized cutoff sweater or boyfriend shirt (or your actually boyfriend's shirt if your smaller than him)with a cami underneath and some bright colored shape ups. Add a scrunchie, crinkle your hair the night before or just go all natural and down straight! This look is super cute and absolutely colorful/comfortable. So you can focus on your day and not your sweaty butt under those jeans and tight v-neck (which is what I wear if i'm not in a bad mood)

by XandrazSong on 9/14/2012 5:54:14 PM

All I wear is yoga pants. I LOVE them. You can wear them with anything and they are so comfy.

by marym320 on 9/14/2012 4:56:53 PM

Right now just boy shorts and a t-shirt. That is it, I am feeling comfy. But I will soon be changing.

by fashionqn on 9/14/2012 4:43:42 PM

If I've got no time, I'll throw on cool skinnies, t-shirt, and sharp sweater with blue sneaks.

by Brenna04 on 9/14/2012 12:32:22 PM

II have no cluen idk I like stuff I can throw on in a hurry I don't really worry about it much

by Gracie206 on 9/14/2012 10:59:42 AM

I don't know what my style is! I've spent my whole life trying different looks but none of them are really..... "me" :/

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/14/2012 6:42:45 AM

i really dont think that i have a go-to style i just put anything and that bothers me because im 13 and by this time im supposed to be following the trend at my school but i love boho but i dont know how to look boho any help??

by lovablelex on 9/14/2012 1:15:38 AM