2 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

5 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

5 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

What are you wearing today?

Every single morning, I stare at my closet and contemplate the age-old question: What am I wearing today? Working at a fashion magazine (never thought I’d label GL...

I mostly dress casual, but sometimes I wear girly clothes.

by wesdelwarrior on 11/10/2012 1:42:11 PM

I don't have a 'go-to' look. I dress differently everyday. The hardest part of getting dressed is planning against he temperature and what classes I have. (especially if it's gym!) but I love my brother's old plaid shirt with my glittery, brown belt! or other plaid...

by silverroseart on 10/1/2012 7:05:41 PM

Karen can always make me smile!

by Sprinklz28 on 9/29/2012 12:51:42 PM

Moccasins or UGGs with Skinny Jeans and a cute top(: Or sometimes converse, too(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 9/24/2012 8:04:08 PM

Omg my style is just like Karen's Smile I love my cardis, printed tees, and necklaces/earrings too!

by fallsb-ball on 9/15/2012 11:06:53 PM

pink tank top, white knitted cardi, light wash skinnies, and my fabulous $20 black over-the-knee boots! got them from delia's. my go to style for fall

by wierdduck on 9/15/2012 7:14:41 PM

I am sporting tights and kicky boots! I wear them with dresses, skirts, and shorts. Great for the cooling days of autumn. I am also rocking sheer and lacy tops. Cute and easy, score! Please check out my new club "Fashion, Advice, and DIY? Check!" I have great fashion tips and pointers and advice for those of you that need some help. XOX
JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 9/14/2012 11:13:12 PM

Is there a way I could start modeling for GL, and if so how?

Hey girl,

You could enter to be in the Real Girl Style section! The deets are on this page: http://www.girlslife.com/InTheMag.aspx

Meghan D.

by rogersbrms on 9/14/2012 10:35:22 PM

Are the lip smacker tokio treats cosmetics good, are are they just cheap?

Hey girl,

We love BonneBell products, especially Lip Smackers! They are affordable and great!

Meghan D.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 9/14/2012 9:06:23 PM

right now im wearing a t shirt and nike shorts. i will be changing soon though.

by foodiejr99 on 9/14/2012 6:31:08 PM

I'm a tomboy ish with the graphic tees, jeans, sneakers and hoodies. Smile I hate those useless cardigan trendy thingies.. they don't keep you warm and protected from the rain! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/14/2012 6:14:21 PM

I just throw on some denim cutoffs, lace tank top, and blue canvases Smile then mascara and eyeliner and Im ready to goSmile

by Taken;) on 9/14/2012 6:09:44 PM

Right now I am wearing black Aerie yoga pants and an Abercrombie & Fitch sweatshirt that I wore in 7th grade (I'm in 11th now..how does this still fit?!) lol
Yeah..if you couldn't guess I am both sick and out of clean clothes, yep. I'm going shopping online tonight with my babysitting $$ tho, hoping to up my wardrobe a bit

by maggie183 on 9/14/2012 6:02:17 PM

Some neon, dark wash, or reg. jean jeggings (you get the cute look not the sweaty uncomfortable side of jeans) an oversized cutoff sweater or boyfriend shirt (or your actually boyfriend's shirt if your smaller than him)with a cami underneath and some bright colored shape ups. Add a scrunchie, crinkle your hair the night before or just go all natural and down straight! This look is super cute and absolutely colorful/comfortable. So you can focus on your day and not your sweaty butt under those jeans and tight v-neck (which is what I wear if i'm not in a bad mood)

by XandrazSong on 9/14/2012 5:54:14 PM

All I wear is yoga pants. I LOVE them. You can wear them with anything and they are so comfy.

by marym320 on 9/14/2012 4:56:53 PM

Right now just boy shorts and a t-shirt. That is it, I am feeling comfy. But I will soon be changing.

by fashionqn on 9/14/2012 4:43:42 PM

If I've got no time, I'll throw on cool skinnies, t-shirt, and sharp sweater with blue sneaks.

by Brenna04 on 9/14/2012 12:32:22 PM

II have no cluen idk I like stuff I can throw on in a hurry I don't really worry about it much

by Gracie206 on 9/14/2012 10:59:42 AM

I don't know what my style is! I've spent my whole life trying different looks but none of them are really..... "me" :/

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/14/2012 6:42:45 AM

i really dont think that i have a go-to style i just put anything and that bothers me because im 13 and by this time im supposed to be following the trend at my school but i love boho but i dont know how to look boho any help??

by lovablelex on 9/14/2012 1:15:38 AM

I like to dress casual and comfy, so I don't go all out. Usually I have jeans and a cute top on, with maybe a cute pair of earrings that match my outfit.

by pretty123 on 9/14/2012 12:18:53 AM