35 MINUTES AGO Raise your hand if you're excited for our Twitter takeover with @bellathorne tomorrow. Join us at 3pm EST and post Qs with #GLbella! 🙋🙋🙋

41 MINUTES AGO You probabllllllly shouldn't do this at the gym: http://t.co/wZ2tSDGRqn

1 HOURS AGO This brave teen's quick-thinking saves a life: http://t.co/hll1TkUO5i

COMMENTS

Dress for Success: Steal Rachel Berry's A+ look!

With season 4 of Glee just around the corner (psst, it’s premiering tomorrow night on FOX), we can't help but get excited to see all our favorite...

My style is kinda like hers! I love her on glee <3

by DancerGirl977 on 4/6/2013 1:21:31 PM

I'm always stealing Rachel's looks!!! Her polkadots are my favorite!!!!!

by zwinky on 9/12/2012 7:01:26 PM

So all my friends have a "look" vintage, preppy, stuff like that, does it count that my look is jeans and a cute tee?

by cookie99 on 9/12/2012 6:51:40 PM

I really like Rachel's look. I would not test it out in the halls of my school because my school has a uniform.

by otter77 on 9/12/2012 5:39:57 PM

I never watched Glee but they must have awesome fashion designers! These fashion pieces look awesome! This outfit is very comfy for school. Casual but preppy...and super cute! I love this! You rock GL! thx! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/12/2012 4:25:50 PM

i'm so excited for glee!

by tswiftluver13 on 9/12/2012 3:54:36 PM