7 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

8 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

Dress for Success: Steal Rachel Berry's A+ look!

With season 4 of Glee just around the corner (psst, it’s premiering tomorrow night on FOX), we can't help but get excited to see all our favorite...

My style is kinda like hers! I love her on glee <3

by DancerGirl977 on 4/6/2013 1:21:31 PM

I'm always stealing Rachel's looks!!! Her polkadots are my favorite!!!!!

by zwinky on 9/12/2012 7:01:26 PM

So all my friends have a "look" vintage, preppy, stuff like that, does it count that my look is jeans and a cute tee?

by cookie99 on 9/12/2012 6:51:40 PM

I really like Rachel's look. I would not test it out in the halls of my school because my school has a uniform.

by otter77 on 9/12/2012 5:39:57 PM

I never watched Glee but they must have awesome fashion designers! These fashion pieces look awesome! This outfit is very comfy for school. Casual but preppy...and super cute! I love this! You rock GL! thx! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 9/12/2012 4:25:50 PM

i'm so excited for glee!

by tswiftluver13 on 9/12/2012 3:54:36 PM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!