1 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 get cozy in a pair of @Koolaburra Double Halo short boots: http://t.co/ameL0NklfP

2 HOURS AGO 4 things you never knew gave you bad breath: http://t.co/a2vBzNsPFj

COMMENTS

How to turn him down (without crushing his heart)

This kinda geeky guy is obsessed with me. He gives me compliments and presents, and tells me how much I mean to him. It’s flattering but sort...

**MOD MOD MOD**
i need help with a guy. he is a junior and im a senior. but that doesnt matter to me. lately we have been having a thing. i walk him to class and we say bye and kiss. i like it, but idk if i like him... & i really dont want to lead him on to something more serious since i dont know if i want anything more serious. what should i do ?!?!?!?!

Hey peace-love, make it clear to him you don't want it to go any further. Refer to him as "friend" and "pal" in conversations so he knows how you feel. Maybe stop kissing him to keep it on a friendly level. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by peace-love on 11/29/2012 6:58:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! HELP
This guy has been completely in love with me for the pas year and a half, but i dont like him at all. Lately he has been all over me, like grabbing my should or throwing his arm around me. I try to shrug him off and when i see him across the hallway, i turn around and go the other way but that hasnt been helping. What should i do to get him off me but not be too mean???!!!

Hey girlie, that's a tricky situation. Just keep trying what you've been doing. If you keep doing it he should get the hint. If not, tell him gently that it makes you uncomfortable and you would rather he didn't do that.

Lauren T.

by DogLov3r on 11/11/2012 6:45:06 PM

Okay, so I am a Junior in high school, and I have never been kissed! I feel so left out because all of my friends have been, and I am the only one... I don't know what to do.

by buckeyebabe27 on 11/7/2012 10:10:35 PM

My BFF's family and my family are really close. Our moms have known eachother for FOREVER, so when they moved here, I was really excited. My BFF is two years older than me, and even though it sounds weird that we're so different in age, its cool that we can see things from different age perspectives. Anyway, I totally love her, but her lil bro is my age and he's had a crush on me since (as my mom claims) he was born (I'm three months older than him). He's been doing a lot better-he used to come up to my room and ask me out when they came over, he'd google me and all this creepy stuff-but now instead of being creepy, he's just mean. He constantly tells my crush that Im obsessed with him and it's really embarrassing. I told my mom and she said that my crush shouldnt care if he likes me back. When he found out I liked him, he said he took it as a compliment, but im still worried that my BFFs lil bro is going to ruin the really good friendship between my crush and I. HELP!

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 11/5/2012 4:40:24 PM

You should just sit down with him and tell him you think its not working

by Kiandra123 on 10/20/2012 10:59:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! MOD MOD MOD!!
lately me and my ex have gotten really close as friends this year and now he is like my brother and best guy friend and i really like how our relationship is now, but yesterday he told me that he liked (like like) me and wanted me back and i told him that i didnt want to ruin our friendship, and he said he understood. but now whenever i try to talk to him on facebook, he ignores me! im not sure why, but i still do want to be good friends with him and im also scared it will be awkward when i see him at school tomorrow! ): help?

Hey Kattrox421, he is probably hurt you don't feel the same. While he said he understood he was most likely sad and disappointed. If it is awkward, I think you should just give him some time to get over this. He might need a little space to get over the fact you don't like him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Kattrox421 on 9/30/2012 10:59:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
There's this boy in my class at school who's liked me since 1st grade. I thought he'd have given up by now, but he's ask me out 5 times in the past year! I tried telling him I didn't like him that way but it didn't work! And now it's just getting out of hand. He's telling guys not to hang out with me because I'm "his" and I'm not, and everytime a boy comes too close to me or flirts with me, he LITERALLY GROWLS at them!!!!!!!! How do I get this to stop??????

Wow, that has to be really annoying and uncomfortable!  It sounds like you're doing the right thing, by being up front about it.  Do you have any guy friends you can talk to about the sitch?  They would def have some perspective about what he's thinking and how to deal.  Otherwise, I think you just have to keep moving forward...and ignore him.  Eventually, he has to get the hint.  xoxo

Marie H.

by EllyKayy143 on 9/29/2012 10:10:22 AM

There's this guy at my school who is in sixth grade and he is the most annoying guy in the whole middle school, and he supposedly likes me. It's kinda obvious he's trying to flirt but I'm in eighth grade and it's just not going to happen. But for some reason it's like I keep thinking about him now that I know he likes me. Is it just cuz I know he likes me or am I starting to like him?

Hey girl,

If you consider him the most annoying guy at your school and say that it's "not going to happen," I would say that you are probably not starting to like him--you just don't know what to do because you don't want to be rude, which is a good thing! If he's not asking you out or telling you he likes you, you don't have to do anything, but if he does then just tell him you're not interested (but try to be nice about it). It's better to be honest than to lead him on!

Meghan D.

by Sunny79 on 9/28/2012 9:48:39 PM

MOD! I liked this guy for a while but I got over him like a week ago becuase it was clear he didn't like me. I started ignoring him and rolling my eyes at him when he looked at me and ever since he's been following me around and trying to talk to me. he'll stare at me and when I look over at him he'll smile and he asks me friends things about me. he's acting like he likes me. what should I do?

hey! If you're over him then just don't do anything, but if you still like him maybe you should ask him out Smile

Helen S.

by ilovequotes on 9/22/2012 1:29:48 PM

Mod mod mod!! MOD! My parents say i cant date till like after college. But I want to date in middle school. How do I tell them that im old enough and ready to date thanks. Xoxoxo

Hey girly, try sitting down with your parents and calmly discussing it. Tell them what dating means to you, maybe they have a different idea of 'dating' than you do. Then, ask them what their concerns are and see if you can make a compromise. Maybe group dates would be okay? If they arn't willing to budge, it looks like you'll just have to wait a little longer. Try bringing up the subject again in highschool.

Lauren I.