2 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

3 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

4 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

How to turn him down (without crushing his heart)

This kinda geeky guy is obsessed with me. He gives me compliments and presents, and tells me how much I mean to him. It’s flattering but sort...

i found out my best guy friend likes me, hes in 8th grade and im in 7th. I sorta like him a little to. But i also like a guy whose in my grade, i like him alot. For my best guy friend its easy for me to be around him, and hes very funny and social (i dont like him because hes 'cute') But on the other hand, since im VERY VERY shy, around my other crush i can hardly say anything, i get butterflies, and for some reason i get this feeling in my chest whenever i look at him, hes also very shy, but hes also considerate, nice, silly, an AMAZING soccer player, and a straight A student. my friend says she's herd him talking about me to his best friend(aka: "lily looks pretty in blue" and "lily has a really beautiful voice") and i catch him looking at me alot. i like them both but idk which one to choose, who should i choose!

by lilja on 9/15/2012 5:18:21 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
Okay so me and thisguy have been through everything together...he has liked me for five years aka since we met. I only lime him as a friend. And every year we are really hood friends at the beginning then he asks me out and we are awkward the rest of the year. I want him in my life, but not as a boyfriend. Any help? I have tried everything Frown thank you!

Hey girlie, tell him that. If you've been trying for five years and it isn't working out, it may not be a possibility. But be upfront with him this year and tell him that you don't like him in that way but you really want to continue to be good friends.

Lauren T.

by cuddlebug143 on 9/15/2012 4:06:23 PM

MOD MOD!
SO there is this new guy at my school this year; he is in two of my classes (same grade) and he is really cute! He seems really shy but at the same time really funny and outgoing.. if that makes sense! He takes my bus to. What should I do to introduce myself to him?? And strike up a good convo but show interest in him...?
Thanks! xoxox

Hey girlie,

Sit next to him on the bus one afternoon! Just introduce yourself and ask him how he's liking school so far; you can probably find a ton of other things to talk about once you start the conversation!
Alexis G.

by HorseGirl2998 on 9/13/2012 10:39:09 AM

Last year I became friends with this guy and then like a month or so later he asked me out, but I so didn't like him that way so I told him I just wanted to be friends. Then he asked later if I was sure and I said I just wanted to be friends again he still liked me but he stopped asking

by peetoes7 on 9/12/2012 9:47:34 PM

Thank you so much for this article!
This weird guy in my life is majorly crushing on me but I don't like him. I tried giving him a try, we went to the movies, but when he kissed me, we weren't caught up in any romantic moments. He literally asked me "Can we kiss? please?"
hahaha, that isn't going to work, dude. This really helped! (:

by IceCreamFan on 9/12/2012 7:05:35 PM

mod mod mod
What could you kindly say if a guy you didn't like back told you he liked you or asked you out? O.o

Hey babe,

I think your best bet is to let him down kindly.  It may be hard but leading them on because you're afraid of hurting them actually hurts them more.  Let him know that he's a great guy but that you have your eye set on somebody right now, or you're focused on school/sports/etc. and you don't want to date anyone right now.
Jordan S.

by raininghippos on 9/12/2012 6:12:48 PM

Hey guys plz check out my profile and advice queen page i am very quick to respond and can give advice on anything can post on either pages i check every day

by jadarocks2401 on 9/12/2012 6:06:11 PM

That is kind of creepy, I had a guy obsessed with me that gave me cards and always tried to talk to me and I barely knew him. He ended up being harmless, we are now friends but I can still tell he wants more. Just tell him you arent interested.

by fashionqn on 9/12/2012 4:22:06 PM

There is a guy my friend introduced me to last week because we have a lot in common. We sit together at lunch every day and talk to each other before school every day. I really like him but I don't know if he likes me. My friend always says how cute we would be together right in front of him and he pokes me in the side or puts his arm around me whenever she says that. What should I do now?

Hey babe! Awww, that's so great! I'm glad you two started as friends, and it sounds like you don't want to rush anything. You seem to be off to an amazing start. Just keep being yourself and see where things go! If he keeps flirting with you but doesn't make any definite moves, then you should thinking about making the first move to break the ice. But if you ask me, you'll make a move pretty soon Smile

xoxoxo

Katie L.

by awtechnofish on 9/12/2012 4:22:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
The guy I like is really popular and is never going to like me back (I know because I've liked him for over 3 years..since 8th grade and I'm a junior now). I've tried getting over him..I haven't succeeded. Idk why I CANT get over this one guy and still like him so much.
The fact that this is a pointless crush has been depressing me a lot lately...advice please?!?

Hey girl! I know how you're feeling. While crushes are fun, it can be really tough when they don't like you back. Especially when you've liked them for so long! At this point, your crush has in a way become a habit for you. The best way to break a bad habit is to occupy yourself with other activities. Maybe you could try a new sport or club, something you can throw all your attention to! Getting over a crush is similar to getting over a break up. It's going to take time, but you'll get there Smile

xoxo