1 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

4 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

4 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Stand strong and discover your faith with the "Rock Solid Faith Study Bible for Teens!"

Between serious school drama, frustrating family issues and super tough boy sitches, your path as a teen can be tricky to navigate on your own...

I am so excited to see this posted! Most places would totally shy away from mentioning anything about God or Christianity, much less suggesting teen girls buy a bible! But this is really one of the most important times to stay strong in reading God's word. Guys, grades, and friends aren't always gonna be there for you, but God is!

by rebecca18 on 10/13/2012 10:30:45 PM

Thank you for posting this GL. I am a Christian and posting something directly about Christianity is just great. And to all the people who are atheist or not sure about what they believe, you should just try opening up a bible sometime and reading a little bit or saying a prayer. If you let God in he will change your life! Hey does anyone know if there are any Christian clubs here @ GL?

by musikmaker on 10/5/2012 11:05:49 PM

hey can we have a book about the same stuff but not about the bible? you know atheist need advice too..

by Kalulah on 9/27/2012 6:57:03 PM

This article is about putting your trust in someone greater than you, being able to turn to someone when the whole world has turned their back on you. No matter what religion you have, no matter what you have done or who you are, God will love you no matter what. That is one thing Christianity can say that other religions can't: our God love everyone, no exceptions.
Sometimes you don't have a choice in you religion, you go with what you were taught growing up. My whole family grew up Christian, yet my brother says he doesn't know what his religion is because he isn't sure he believes there is really a God.
But just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We can't see love, can we? Yet we know it exists. We can't see air, yet it exists. Believing in a god, (or for me, the God, Christ), is about putting your faith in something you believe in. Kelsey H.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 9/17/2012 2:40:10 PM

@123sarahkat-Very well said. I feel exactly the same way.

by lpolk on 9/15/2012 11:37:03 PM

EVERY TIME religion pops up, everyone has to give a piece of their mind! Just because someone does or doesn't believe in something, it doesn't make them any less of a human being. I'm a Christian, and I believe that EVERYONE is loved! Shouldn't you?

by 123sarahkat on 9/15/2012 9:07:13 PM

I <3 this post so much! For those of you that don't believe, I think you should really get more information and read god's word to better understand christianity. I don't appreciate how someone posted that there is no living proof of god. The whole bible is living proof (because it's nonfiction and it really did happen) and for a more modern bit of evidence, read the book HEAVEN IS FOR REAL. Honestly, there's a lot of proof. I can't force you to believe, I just want to spread god's word.

by billabongbabe997 on 9/15/2012 6:40:29 PM

As I posted in my earlier comment, I hope that GL will write about other religions as well, because at the moment they are appearing to be very biased. If they don't do anything to change this, then I would begin to feel more upset like you. Give them time, though, before you jump to conclusions. And to GL: Maybe you could have a separate section on your website for religion? That way girls who aren't interested in reading about religion won't have religious posts on their home page. Thanks! Kelsey H.

by coracat on 9/15/2012 4:46:21 PM

Thanks for this article GL!

by lpolk on 9/15/2012 4:31:59 PM

I love that GLs posted this! I am a christian and I believe that everyone should know about God. You have one life on earth but after you die you make a choice wether to spend eternity with God which will be better than ANYONE could ever imagine or you can parish which will be worse than anyone could ever imagine. It's up to you and the only one that can make this choice is you and that is by accepting Jesus as your lord and saviour.

by katiekk16 on 9/15/2012 3:35:20 PM