8 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

9 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

9 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

One Directioner (and proud GL reader) sent us the ultimate 1D survey. Fill us in on your faves, babes, and leave your answers in the...

1. what makes you beautiful
2. I LIKE GIRLS WHO EAT CARROTS! (Louis)
3. all 5! you're not a true directioner unless you like all five!
4. ever since they were on the x factor.
5. quickfire
6. stand up
7. i would want to meet them at the music store, then ask what kind of music they would recomend.
8. same as number 2.
9. elanor
10. they have great music, they are all super cute, louis is funny, liam and zayn have AWESOME hair, harry has a great voice, niall is adorable, they were my first concert, and THEY'RE BRITISH!

by rockerchic123456789 on 10/13/2012 9:04:43 PM

What Makes You Beautiful
Get Out Of My Kitchen! X Harry
All Five Duh it's a no brainer
Since Forever!
Spin The Harry
Moments
They would here me singing and they would sign me!
I like girls who eat carrots x Louis
Eleanor but I like them all
Oh gosh thats to many to type!

by Breezy98 on 9/29/2012 5:23:36 PM

1. What Makes You Beautiful
2. "oh no! I drank too much uhnuhjee juice!"
3. Harry
4. I pride myself in being a normal fan who isn't completely obsessed.
5. Quickfire
6. Stand Up
7. They bring me up on stage.
8. "Hello"
9. Idk
10. They are cute and I like their music

by meepala21 on 9/19/2012 6:54:11 PM

1. What Makes You Beautiful

2. But jimmy protested!

3. ALL FIVE

4. Recently

5. Spin the Harry

6. Moments

7. When they're in the middle of a concert

8. I never watched the x factor I just heard them on the radio

9. IDK

10. Awesome music and cute boys!

by jmtkwalshgirl on 9/18/2012 7:30:35 AM

1. one thing
2. "your a great friend but if zombies start chasing us, im tripping you"
3. ALL FIVE
4.about a year
5. spin the harry
6.moments
7.i'd be shopping at a stor and harry would walk up to me and tell me the shirt i would be trying on was a great color on me and the restof the boys would come and start agreeing with him then we'd all be friends
8. "i like girls who eat carrots
9.they are all pretty awesome
10.because they are all talented and hot

by soulsister12 on 9/15/2012 10:59:49 PM

1. "What Makes You Beautiful" or "One Thing"? One Thing
2. Favorite quote? just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life Smile x -Zayn
3. Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall or all five? all five, duh!
4. How long have you been a Directioner? 2011
5. Spin the Harry, Megamind or Quickfire? Spin the Harry
6. "Stand Up" or "Moments"? Moments
7. If you had the chance, how would you like to meet One Direction? Either they see me in the crowd at their concert and have me come back stage after the show or Im having dinner at Nando's and the boys ask if they can join me.
8. What's your favorite 1D quote from the X Factor? SHES MINE!!!!! -Louis
9. Who's your favorite 1D girlfriend? They are all wonderful!
10. Why do you love One Direction? How could you possibly choose one reason?

by Jollyjumper8 on 9/14/2012 9:48:29 PM

1:What makes you beautiful
2:When you look in the mirror you see nothing, but when i look at you i see beauty
3:HAZZA!! HES MINE BOOBEAR!
4:Ever since they came out
5:Spin the Harry
6:Moments
7:Walking home from school
8:"I like girls who eat carrots"- Louis
9:Eleanor Calder
10: I love their music..and maybe their faces!!

by StandingOvation on 9/14/2012 7:31:17 PM

1. "What Makes You Beautiful" or "One Thing"?
What Makes You Beautiful
2. Favorite quote?
"Our goals never changed and our ambitions never changed. We always wanted to go in the same direction so we called ourselves One Direction." -Zayn
3. Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall or all five?
All five!
4. How long have you been a Directioner?
Erm... since April? but I've liked them longer than that
5. Spin the Harry, Megamind or Quickfire?
Spin the Harry
6. "Stand Up" or "Moments"?
Moments
7. If you had the chance, how would you like to meet One Direction?
Doesn't matter how, any way would be perfect Smile
8. What's your favorite 1D quote from the X Factor?
SUPERMAAAAN
9. Who's your favorite 1D girlfriend?
They're all awesome!
10. Why do you love One Direction?
Too many reasons... I could write a book about it

by rocketshiptomars on 9/14/2012 5:07:59 PM

1.What Makes You Beautiful or One Thing? What Makes You Beautiful.
2.Favorite quote? "I love girls who.. eat carrots."
3.Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, or five? Obvi all five.
4.How long have you been a directioner? Since like last December - ish.
5.Spin the Harry, Megamind, or Quickfire? Spin the Harry haha
6."Stand up" or "Moments"? Moments.
7.If you had the chance how would you meet One Direction? I was walking down the street and fell, and Liam helped me up and then the other boys came along and kept apologizing over and over and then invited me to their house to make sure I was okay<3
8.What's your favorite 1d quote from the xfactor? "No, Jimmy protested!"
9.Who's your favorite 1D girlfriend? This is SO tough, I love them all<3
10.Why do you love One Direction? Because I do.

by michipie205 on 9/14/2012 3:54:42 PM