Bridget M.

is modding

21 MINUTES AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

3 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

4 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

One Directioner (and proud GL reader) sent us the ultimate 1D survey. Fill us in on your faves, babes, and leave your answers in the...

1. "One Thing"
2. "Don't take yourself too seriously" (Louis) and "Until I find the right girl, I have Louis." (Harry)
3. Louis and Harry <3
4. Since X Factor. I miss those days!
5. Megamind!
6. "Moments"
7. Run into them by surprise so there aren't screaming girls in my way of getting a pic with them!
8. "And I'd marry you, Harry." -Lou
9. Perrie for sure! She's so adorable!
10. They're amazing lads in general. They're sweet, funny, talented, and they always make me laugh. They're so inspirational and they just brighten up my day.

by chloe617 on 1/10/2013 9:36:25 PM

1.what makes u beautiful
2."A real man would make a girl's lipstick smear not her mascara."
3.Zayn
4.Since I heard wmyb on the radio for the first time
5.Spin the Harry
6.Moments
7.I would get past security and go backstage. Then I would hide in a closet and then Zayn opens the door and finds me. I tell him the story and he lets me see the rest of one direction and stay backstag the whole time watching the concert on a huge tv. It is crazy but it would be awesome.
8.I like girls who eat carrots
9.the one Harry is dating
10.funny, sexy, hot, has amazing voices, and why wouldn't u love 1D

by monkeygirlee92 on 1/6/2013 5:47:44 PM

1. "What Makes You Beautiful" or "One Thing"?-WMYB
2. Favorite quote?-Louis - "Is this your card?" *pulls card out of hat* Harry - "Oh my god!" Zayn - "Jesus! You got it right!"
3. Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall or all five?-LOUIS!!!!
4. How long have you been a Directioner?-Since Oct. 31st
5. Spin the Harry, Megamind or Quickfire?-Smile Spin the Harry
6. "Stand Up" or "Moments"?-Moments
7. If you had the chance, how would you like to meet One Direction?-At my school, when I'm playing video games, if they drive by my house and thier car breaks down, a concert
8. What's your favorite 1D quote from the X Factor?-'"NO" Jimmy protested' or '"Until I find the right girl, I have Louis!"'
9. Who's your favorite 1D girlfriend?-Which one is Louis dating? I like her.
10. Why do you love One Direction?-They're HOT!!!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/22/2012 8:43:13 PM

1. "What Makes You Beautiful"
2. Favorite quote? 3. HARRY, but all of them are fine with me.
4. Recently I have been going crazy for them.
5. Spin the Harry
6. "Stand Up"
7. YES! If you had the chance, how would you like to meet One Direction?
8. What's your favorite 1D quote from the X Factor? Carrot Quote
9. Who's your favorite 1D girlfriend? maybe Danielle.
10. Why do you love One Direction? CUTE, HOT GREAT, SINGERS. Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 11/18/2012 12:24:50 AM

1. "One Thing"
2. "A real man will make a girls lipstick smear, no her mascara."
3. I Like Harry The Most But I Love Them All
4. When "What Makes You Beautiful" First Came Out
5. All Of Them
6. "Moments"
7. While their concert is going on harry is singing his solo and im standing in the front row and he sees me and he whispers in one of the guards ears and tells him to take me back stage and then i meet them there.
8. "Simple, But Affective" -Harry
9. It Was Danielle, But Since Their Not Together Anymore Its Perry.
10. They Are Really Good Singers, Funny, Hott, and Really Sweet Guys

by GIK1999 on 11/17/2012 6:15:24 PM

1. "What Makes You Beautiful"
2. “I remembered Katy Perry’s birthday and forget my dads, hahaha yay me. - Harry Styles”
3. Liam and Harry Smile
4. Since last year, my friend showed me them and I loved them!
5. Spin the Harry
6. Moments
7. At a concert and they see me in the front row!
8. She's mine!- Louis
9. Every one of them! They just so awesome!
10. They're British and Irish, they have amazing voices, they're funny, and they're cute. Enough said lol

by dancingirl1613 on 11/16/2012 7:44:32 PM

What makes you beautiful
Last week I explained my love for women who like carrots. Since then I have received a lot of carrots. Now I have a keen interest in women who like Lamborgenies. (I have no idea how do spell that) --Louis
Hazza!!
Since 2010
Spin the Harry
Stand up
Win backstage passes
I like girls who eat carrots
Eleanor
Too many reasons!! ;)

by bball4all34 on 11/11/2012 12:45:23 AM

1. what makes you beautiful
2. "NO! jimmy protested." -louis
3. niall and louis
4. I wouldn't necessarily say I am one
5. quickfiiiiire
6. moments
7. randomly, like walkin down the street.
8. ^^^^^^
9. danielle
10. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

by maddieboo786 on 11/2/2012 5:38:50 PM

1. It's a total tie!
2. You normally hear Niall before you see him. XD
3. I love them all (please don't judge me!) But I like Louie and Niall best Tong
4. Ever since X factor Laughing
5. Quickfire
6. Um... tough call I'd have to say Stand up
7. They'd see my preform at my school musical, tell me how awesome I was (Tong) and we'd get the same record deal.
8. "I LIKE GIRLS WHO EAT CARROTS!
9. um... not sure Laughing oh, me!!
10. Because they're just so amazing, tehy have great voices and they're so hilarious!

by justme_dontchange on 10/25/2012 5:57:03 PM

1. What makes you beautiful
2. "You normally hear Niall before you see him."
3. All five <3
4. Since their first album came out.
5. Spin the Harry
6. Stand Up
7. I would love to meet One Direction at a professional soccer game.
8. I don't watch the X Factor...
9. Danielle
10. They have amazing voices and are so amazingly gorgeous.

by lolobelle_loves13 on 10/24/2012 7:38:24 PM

1. what makes you beautiful
2. I LIKE GIRLS WHO EAT CARROTS! (Louis)
3. all 5! you're not a true directioner unless you like all five!
4. ever since they were on the x factor.
5. quickfire
6. stand up
7. i would want to meet them at the music store, then ask what kind of music they would recomend.
8. same as number 2.
9. elanor
10. they have great music, they are all super cute, louis is funny, liam and zayn have AWESOME hair, harry has a great voice, niall is adorable, they were my first concert, and THEY'RE BRITISH!

by rockerchic123456789 on 10/13/2012 9:04:43 PM

What Makes You Beautiful
Get Out Of My Kitchen! X Harry
All Five Duh it's a no brainer
Since Forever!
Spin The Harry
Moments
They would here me singing and they would sign me!
I like girls who eat carrots x Louis
Eleanor but I like them all
Oh gosh thats to many to type!

by Breezy98 on 9/29/2012 5:23:36 PM

1. What Makes You Beautiful
2. "oh no! I drank too much uhnuhjee juice!"
3. Harry
4. I pride myself in being a normal fan who isn't completely obsessed.
5. Quickfire
6. Stand Up
7. They bring me up on stage.
8. "Hello"
9. Idk
10. They are cute and I like their music

by meepala21 on 9/19/2012 6:54:11 PM

1. What Makes You Beautiful

2. But jimmy protested!

3. ALL FIVE

4. Recently

5. Spin the Harry

6. Moments

7. When they're in the middle of a concert

8. I never watched the x factor I just heard them on the radio

9. IDK

10. Awesome music and cute boys!

by jmtkwalshgirl on 9/18/2012 7:30:35 AM

1. one thing
2. "your a great friend but if zombies start chasing us, im tripping you"
3. ALL FIVE
4.about a year
5. spin the harry
6.moments
7.i'd be shopping at a stor and harry would walk up to me and tell me the shirt i would be trying on was a great color on me and the restof the boys would come and start agreeing with him then we'd all be friends
8. "i like girls who eat carrots
9.they are all pretty awesome
10.because they are all talented and hot

by soulsister12 on 9/15/2012 10:59:49 PM

1. "What Makes You Beautiful" or "One Thing"? One Thing
2. Favorite quote? just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life Smile x -Zayn
3. Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall or all five? all five, duh!
4. How long have you been a Directioner? 2011
5. Spin the Harry, Megamind or Quickfire? Spin the Harry
6. "Stand Up" or "Moments"? Moments
7. If you had the chance, how would you like to meet One Direction? Either they see me in the crowd at their concert and have me come back stage after the show or Im having dinner at Nando's and the boys ask if they can join me.
8. What's your favorite 1D quote from the X Factor? SHES MINE!!!!! -Louis
9. Who's your favorite 1D girlfriend? They are all wonderful!
10. Why do you love One Direction? How could you possibly choose one reason?

by Jollyjumper8 on 9/14/2012 9:48:29 PM

1:What makes you beautiful
2:When you look in the mirror you see nothing, but when i look at you i see beauty
3:HAZZA!! HES MINE BOOBEAR!
4:Ever since they came out
5:Spin the Harry
6:Moments
7:Walking home from school
8:"I like girls who eat carrots"- Louis
9:Eleanor Calder
10: I love their music..and maybe their faces!!

by StandingOvation on 9/14/2012 7:31:17 PM

1. "What Makes You Beautiful" or "One Thing"?
What Makes You Beautiful
2. Favorite quote?
"Our goals never changed and our ambitions never changed. We always wanted to go in the same direction so we called ourselves One Direction." -Zayn
3. Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall or all five?
All five!
4. How long have you been a Directioner?
Erm... since April? but I've liked them longer than that
5. Spin the Harry, Megamind or Quickfire?
Spin the Harry
6. "Stand Up" or "Moments"?
Moments
7. If you had the chance, how would you like to meet One Direction?
Doesn't matter how, any way would be perfect Smile
8. What's your favorite 1D quote from the X Factor?
SUPERMAAAAN
9. Who's your favorite 1D girlfriend?
They're all awesome!
10. Why do you love One Direction?
Too many reasons... I could write a book about it

by rocketshiptomars on 9/14/2012 5:07:59 PM

1.What Makes You Beautiful or One Thing? What Makes You Beautiful.
2.Favorite quote? "I love girls who.. eat carrots."
3.Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, or five? Obvi all five.
4.How long have you been a directioner? Since like last December - ish.
5.Spin the Harry, Megamind, or Quickfire? Spin the Harry haha
6."Stand up" or "Moments"? Moments.
7.If you had the chance how would you meet One Direction? I was walking down the street and fell, and Liam helped me up and then the other boys came along and kept apologizing over and over and then invited me to their house to make sure I was okay<3
8.What's your favorite 1d quote from the xfactor? "No, Jimmy protested!"
9.Who's your favorite 1D girlfriend? This is SO tough, I love them all<3
10.Why do you love One Direction? Because I do.

by michipie205 on 9/14/2012 3:54:42 PM