22 MINUTES AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

AN HOUR AGO You haven't heard #Hello until you've heard @SabrinaAnnLynn. This star is queen of covers:

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed:

The far from perfect jerk

Okay, so this guy in my class made a mistake and everybody was laughing at him. I told him that nobody's perfect and he said, "Yeah, especially...

Thx for the advice Lynae P. you are right no one does like her!

Aww thanx so much girl!!!! Xoxo Smile  Smile

Lynae P.

by misstomboy1 on 9/13/2012 10:28:41 PM

wow, that is a real jerk! Just shake it off, they'll grow out of their immatureness...hopefully!

by Glitterheart16 on 9/13/2012 9:57:52 PM

Ok so there is a girl named destiny she likes my cousin Davonte that goes to my school he's new! She is a mean selfish brat! The principle hates her! She told everyone she likes my cuz he DOES NOT like her!! We were on the swings theni said " you have been hanging out with me more since my cuz came!" ITS TRUE! she stood up on denial then she said " Miranda you are a brat!" 1 sec later the swing open nancy swung by me she is a good friend destiny took her and told her what I said I knew nancy was on my side in class nancy said she acted like she agree with destiny but she never did! I asked everyone if I was a brat they all said no the other pop girls are nice when I asked them they said who said that they didn't answer yes or no I said destiny they all said NO. What should I do. If it still happens the mean pop girls will hate me and make fun of me! What should I do?!?

Hey misstomboy1, I don't think you have much to worry about girly. It seems like everyone knows you're friendly and a good person. Don't worry about that Destiny girl. To me it sounds like no one likes her! Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by misstomboy1 on 9/13/2012 9:43:31 PM

Okay, so there is guy in my class that I'm always glancing at. We usually meet eyes, but sometimes don't. It's not like I'm trying to, I just let my eyes wander and whoops, there he is. How can minimize the staring?
Btw, we acually do talk to each other, so it's not like immstaring at some random boy. Thanks!

Hey CherryGirl316, instead of letting your eyes wander busy yourself. Start organizing your notebook, go over your class notes again, clean out your book bag, gather your books together, etc. Hope this will help those wandering eyes! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by CherryGirl316 on 9/13/2012 9:39:36 PM

Does he know who he's talking to? He is talking about a beautiful and intelligent woman who doesn't have time for childish games. Say it girlfriend!

by transform2314 on 9/13/2012 8:55:47 PM

Wow how nice...NOT!!! man that is a meanie. Tong Although a lot of people get made fun of like this everyday! Stand your ground because by just saying that he isn't close to perfect either!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/13/2012 6:19:29 PM

The next time they say that, just say, "Ha-ha. Very Funny." with a smile. After a while, they will get tired of you giving no entertaining response. They always do. Lay low and keep your cool.

by fruit37 on 9/13/2012 5:11:38 PM

How mean!!!

by Milkdog64 on 9/13/2012 5:05:17 PM

OMG! I can't believe it! That's so mean! At least he wasn't your crush…

by Bobalina on 9/13/2012 4:31:22 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?