10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

The far from perfect jerk

Okay, so this guy in my class made a mistake and everybody was laughing at him. I told him that nobody's perfect and he said, "Yeah, especially...

Well, at least your BGF didnt cheat on you. Still is very wrong what he did to you.

by luvin1D on 11/26/2012 7:37:22 PM

I really like this guy at my school, and we sit next to each other on the bus and in drama class and sometimes at lunch. Last year we just sat next to each other on the bus but i asked him out anyway before summer, and he said no! that was the first time i asked someone out. this year we're practically best friends but i still like him, should i ask him out again? im scared he's gonna say no again and quit talking to me

Hey girlie, try to get a better feel for how he's feeling about things first. Flirt with him and see how he responds. You want to make sure that you think you have a good chance before you risk that friendship.

Lauren T.

by emroxlol on 9/15/2012 1:47:17 PM

mod mod mod whats some of your fave horror movies

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/14/2012 8:48:43 PM

mod mod mod
whats some fun things to do on halloween?

Hey girl,

Check out our Halloween category with tons of posts on fun Halloween ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/halloween.aspx

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/14/2012 8:47:37 PM

Mod mod
Ok so I really like this guy. We have some classes together and we sometimes walk to them together. We sit next to each other in one class and sometimes we end up looking at each other. He also asked me to tutor him. And always says hi to me in the hallway.I'm still not sure if he likes me because when im with him sometimes he sees other girls we know they go up and hug him and give him high fives. (so basically flirt with him) and he gives them high fives and hugs back. I really want to ask him to homecoming, but I don't know how. Should I ask him now (homecoming is like a month away) I'm worried that some other girl will ask him. And what if he says no? It would totally ruin our friendship. Or should I wait for Him to ask me? Sorry for a lot of questions..

Meghan D.

by samanator1000 on 9/14/2012 1:29:47 PM

how could he say that? you were only tryinng to make hime feel better and he turned the joke on you. i guess he was trying to push the focus away from himself and onto him. plus, he can't even form descriptive, grammar correct sentences.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 9/14/2012 7:12:34 AM

mod mod mod
arent my ?s going through?

Hey girly, they go through, sometimes it just takes us a minute to catch up.

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/14/2012 3:37:02 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I have a lava lamp that I kind of use as a night light every night. My dad tells me I should turn it off because it will damage my vision after a while. Is this true? I'm only 14! I don't want to hurt my eyes! Help!

Hey myfatsquirrel, mhmm I haven't heard anything about lava lamps and their effects on eyesight. But your dad might be right girly. If you absolutely have to keep it on, move it away from your eyes. So if you usually place it on your nightstand, move it closer to the wall. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by myfatsquirrel on 9/13/2012 11:35:38 PM

MOD!
So there's this guy, of course, and he's always trying to pick a fight with me, but I never listen to him. He says all theses mean things that I have already accepted and tries to turn them into a rude comment. I always roll my eyes and tell him he needs to grow up and become a man already. But the thing is, he's only like that around his friends, because when he's alone with me he's like the nicest guy ever. I told him one day on accident when we we're at the towns park I liked him better when he wasn't around his friends and he got mad and storm off...
I think he might of toke it the wrong way... But now he's even more mean! And the look in his eyes say he's sorry about it and he's sad. I don't know what to do about it.

Hey peaceandlove1010, there really isn't anything you can do. He needs to learn how to be himself around his friends. Sometimes people feel pressured by their buddies to act a certain way and that sounds like his problem. Just keep that in mind and try to only hang around him when he's alone. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by peaceandlove1010 on 9/13/2012 10:47:47 PM

1) think of your crush
2) make a hand heart
3) kiss it
4) put it over your real heart
Your crush will ask you out tomorrow, but only
if you post this on your favorite artical

by sailaway11 on 9/13/2012 10:34:40 PM

Thx for the advice Lynae P. you are right no one does like her!

Aww thanx so much girl!!!! Xoxo Smile  Smile

Lynae P.

by misstomboy1 on 9/13/2012 10:28:41 PM

wow, that is a real jerk! Just shake it off, they'll grow out of their immatureness...hopefully!

by Glitterheart16 on 9/13/2012 9:57:52 PM

MOD MOD
Ok so there is a girl named destiny she likes my cousin Davonte that goes to my school he's new! She is a mean selfish brat! The principle hates her! She told everyone she likes my cuz he DOES NOT like her!! We were on the swings theni said " you have been hanging out with me more since my cuz came!" ITS TRUE! she stood up on denial then she said " Miranda you are a brat!" 1 sec later the swing open nancy swung by me she is a good friend destiny took her and told her what I said I knew nancy was on my side in class nancy said she acted like she agree with destiny but she never did! I asked everyone if I was a brat they all said no the other pop girls are nice when I asked them they said who said that they didn't answer yes or no I said destiny they all said NO. What should I do. If it still happens the mean pop girls will hate me and make fun of me! What should I do?!?

Hey misstomboy1, I don't think you have much to worry about girly. It seems like everyone knows you're friendly and a good person. Don't worry about that Destiny girl. To me it sounds like no one likes her! Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by misstomboy1 on 9/13/2012 9:43:31 PM

Mod!
Okay, so there is guy in my class that I'm always glancing at. We usually meet eyes, but sometimes don't. It's not like I'm trying to, I just let my eyes wander and whoops, there he is. How can minimize the staring?
Btw, we acually do talk to each other, so it's not like immstaring at some random boy. Thanks!

Hey CherryGirl316, instead of letting your eyes wander busy yourself. Start organizing your notebook, go over your class notes again, clean out your book bag, gather your books together, etc. Hope this will help those wandering eyes! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by CherryGirl316 on 9/13/2012 9:39:36 PM

Does he know who he's talking to? He is talking about a beautiful and intelligent woman who doesn't have time for childish games. Say it girlfriend!

by transform2314 on 9/13/2012 8:55:47 PM

Wow how nice...NOT!!! man that is a meanie. Tong Although a lot of people get made fun of like this everyday! Stand your ground because by just saying that he isn't close to perfect either!

by BabyDahl13 on 9/13/2012 6:19:29 PM

The next time they say that, just say, "Ha-ha. Very Funny." with a smile. After a while, they will get tired of you giving no entertaining response. They always do. Lay low and keep your cool.

by fruit37 on 9/13/2012 5:11:38 PM

How mean!!!

by Milkdog64 on 9/13/2012 5:05:17 PM

OMG! I can't believe it! That's so mean! At least he wasn't your crush…

by Bobalina on 9/13/2012 4:31:22 PM