14 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

15 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

15 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Emma vs. Nina

They’ll be splitting screen time when The Perks of Being a Wallflower skips to theaters Sept. 21, but this past week, stars Emma Watson and Nina Dobrev fought...

Nina's, although it IS a little low

by ceahorse on 9/18/2012 7:25:52 AM

Emma all the way! Her dress is subtle, but gorgeous! Nina's is little...ehh...

by Lady Grey on 9/17/2012 4:55:10 PM

Emma's! Smile

by rosiegrl on 9/17/2012 2:23:51 PM

i have to say, Nina. though i love Emma so much, she looks a little washed out.

by sammyy99 on 9/17/2012 1:42:56 PM

Nina! In general i like Emma more, but the nude dress on her pale skin REALLY washes her out, and Nina gorgeous red dress brings out her pretty skin tone and compliments her hair.Smile Its not showy, as some people are saying...have you looked at Nicki Minaj lately?;p

by WhoAmI? on 9/17/2012 1:08:06 PM

Nina Dobrev!!! The dress makes a HUGE statement!!

by Brenna04 on 9/17/2012 12:22:40 PM

EMMA

by girliegirl1314 on 9/16/2012 10:19:30 PM

Nina is good all the way. She pulled off the style of confident but elegant. I think she deserves my vote.

by transform2314 on 9/16/2012 10:06:43 PM

I like Emma's dress. The neckline is gorgeous. I really don't like the color though. While I do think that nude colored pieces are great, I do not think they should be used on maxi dresses. The all over nude will wash you out. you should stick with accents like shoes, purses, belts, and other accessory like items. If you want to hear more advice and tips for fashion check out my new club "Fashion, Advice, and DIY? Check!" You can also post fashion questions which I would love to answer. Enjoy the club! XOX!

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 9/16/2012 9:09:49 PM

Emma. They both look amazing but emma's dress looks more elegant and pretty. It looks flowy and pretty. The red is a little to bright and tight.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 9/16/2012 8:59:15 PM