6 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

9 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

9 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

#NYFW Fashion Flash: The Blonds show their starpower

Keeping you updated on everything #NYFW... The Blonds didn’t disappoint on the glitziness front at their SS13 show this week. No strangers to dressing celeb royalty (think Britney...

Howcan i rock white leggings?should i cut them, fray the edges ext?

by sarahsprinkles265 on 9/19/2012 9:53:06 PM

how can I pull off the girly vintage look but soo its appropiat and comftorble for a 7th grader at school?

Hey girl,

There are tons of ways to wear vintage to school --maybe start with a vintage accessory and casual jeans and a tee and work from there! Try funky jewelry borrowed from your mom for something authentic vintage or ask your mom about style when she was growing up --I'm sure she would be more than happy to help you achieve a vintage look!

Meghan D.

by pooky12 on 9/14/2012 10:40:45 PM

LOL! These cat walk looks are crazy but so cool Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 9/14/2012 9:21:00 PM

My cousin is walking tonight in FASHION WEEK. Oh my goodness I'm so proud of her. Seeing all this NYFW stuff makes me think of her c:

by xXKattXx on 9/14/2012 6:12:10 PM

there faces look weird

by sydstar1999 on 9/14/2012 5:37:56 PM

ewww

by butterflygirl14 on 9/14/2012 4:49:00 PM

OMG. i just looked at the new quiz... 1st Q. my bf's name is alex, and r anniversary is coming up...creepy!!!!

by amlove on 9/14/2012 4:26:27 PM

I hope they arent making fun of blondes.

by fashionqn on 9/14/2012 4:24:30 PM

MOD MOD...I don't know if this posted so sorry if it sends twice. I'm on my school's cross country team but I'm the slowest personFrown I really hate being last place so I was wondering if you could give me some advice? Please? I really appreciate it! Thank you!

Hey girl! I know how you feel! You just have to practice, remember that practice makes perfect! Try going to the gym or just running around your neighborhood. You can also try competing with a friend of family member! Good luck!
mailyse f.