8 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

8 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

10 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

10 signs you should break up with your BF

Relationships can be tough and knowing when to break up with a BF can be even tougher. So how do you know when you’re spending your...

I've been with my boyfriend for a few years now, and everything is good until his friends come around again, unfortunately they're back for good. But every time his friends are in town he hangs out with them every weekend, and not just few a few hours but all night. I just don't know what to do, I don't want it to be like this forever. He thinks because we live together we spend time together but with our school schedule and homework we don't spend that much time together during the week.

by _Raeleigh O'Neal_ on 5/3/2013 5:33:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Help so my bf and i have been going out for about 2 months, but about last week his friends have been saying he likes this girl in the eigth grade but he said it was just a rumor and his friend said he was just joking but last night we were all in a group chat but i didnt see it so my friend told me he he said one of his friends said to break up with me so hes just goona do it but his friend said he didnt say that then they said u know shes in this group chat aand he said i know and i dont care......im soo confused should i break up with him???? thanks in advance

Hey! I think you should ask him hey, "what was up with that group chat last night?  do you want to break up?" and see what he says. good luck!

Helen S.

by Monet428 on 3/23/2013 2:12:37 PM

MOD
I've been going out with my boyfriend for 2 months. The relationship has gone nowhere and I'm not sure if I feel the same way about him that I did before. We were good friends before this, and I'm afraid that if I break up with him it will ruin our friendship. What should I do?

Hey girlie, talk to him about your relationship. If you want it to move forward then tell him that. If you're not sure about things tell him that too. Be honest and let him know that you have the best intentions and still really care about him.

Lauren T.

by CosmicPuppy on 3/4/2013 8:10:08 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!
I recently broke up with my boyfriend. 2 days later, I asked for him back, but he said no, and i don't know why. I guess i've gotten over him, but i dont know why he said no! i mean theres nothing i can do, he declined, but... why? my friends have asked him and he said "its too tiring". He doesn't seem affected by this breakup at ALL, in fact he act like he's happy. im so confused!

Hey girl, after you break up with someone, you can't expect them to want to get back together with you.  Even if your ex-BF is feelin' pretty bummed about the breakup, he's not going to let you see him looking upset.  Maybe he's worried that you'll just break up with him again.  Whether he's putting on a brave face or whether he's happily moving on, it's best to leave him be.

Karin E.

by PuppyLover6 on 1/21/2013 1:21:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Me and my BF have been dating for 5 months and his cousin made up a rumor saying. He was holding hands wit me at the movies. Nun of the stuff he is saying is true but my BF doesn't believe me. I would try and talk to him but he just looks at me and walks away. I don't know what to do please help me!!!!!

Hey girlie, talk to his cousin. Ask him to stop spreading rumors and tell your bf the truth. When he sees how upset you are he might do what you ask.

Lauren T.

by jordyn7088 on 1/9/2013 7:10:46 PM

mod mod mod mod
Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 10 and a half months. I love him so much I cant even describe it. The other day he told me that his feelings aren't as strong for me anymore and he might be falling out of love with me and if things don't get better he's gonna break up with me. What can I do to get him to fall in love with me again?

I'm sorry to hear that! Maybe you changed. He obviously fell in love for who you are! Or he changed. Theres nothing you can really do beside act yourself. Hope things work out!

mailyse f.

by gleek97 on 11/16/2012 5:05:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! hey, well me and my boyfriend had been together for almost a month now but see theres all these girls I go to school with and they like him, and he hangs out with them all the time..when I'm in class the girls always talk about how hot he is and that he's fun to be around, I told my boyfriend that it was getting me mad and he said to not listen to them... but recently during class I over heard a girl in my class say "wow I don't even know why shes with him because he doesnt even like her".. and last night my bfs bff said that b4 me and my bf started dating he was saying how amazing I was and that I remind him of his first love..now I new that he thought that way because he always mentioned it but Idk what I should do.. I really like him and all the rumors and what people are saying is getting to me.. please help.. I really don't know what to do here

Hannah H.

by SkilletLover0810 on 10/18/2012 10:34:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! Ok so today in my class my boyfriend punched me!! And not in a funny just playing way, like he was angry at me, he hit me really hard my arm was red where he punched me because i didn't sit by him in class. All my friends are saying i need to break up with him because if i don't he will think he can just do whatever he wants, but i think maybe its my fault, i should have sat by him, advise please!

Hey girl,

If your boyfriend punched you, that is not your fault!! You are allowed to sit wherever you want, and if he respects you he will not try to have control over you. You do not deserve to be in a relationship that involves any amount of violence--you deserve a relationship based on love and respect! I would talk to a trusted adult like a parent or guidance counselor about what happened and how you're feeling, and don't stay in a relationship with someone who is violent to you!

Meghan D.

by fernus99 on 10/12/2012 6:12:50 PM

Right now I'm try to break up with my Boyfriend, but he's in all my class!!!! HELP!!!

by Rowann_The_Fallen_Angel on 10/8/2012 8:19:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
there's this guy i really like. when i first met him he told me that he liked me alot too. he rides my bus and he would hold my hand on the bus and talk to me all the time. but last friday (a week ago) he didnt say anything. i thought he might have been playing hard to get so i still tried to talk to me. he hasnt really talked to me since then. then i messaged him on facebook and i asked if he didnt like me. he siad he like me as a friend but not like that anymore. i'm really upset cuz he didnt tell me this, he just ignored me. i want to ask him y he doesnt like me or y he didnt just tell me but i sorta kinda have a history of annoying guys and i dont want to annoy him cuz i still want to be his friend. how do i ask him (or even talk to him) without sounding annoying?? please help

hey! Your feelings are not invalid or annoying. he should have talked to you about his feelings but he took the easy immature way out. Think about what you want to ask him though, will the answers to why he ignored you and why he doesn't like you really make you happy? Do you really want to know. Think about that before you talk to him. good luck!

Helen S.