2 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/yKRmLcYKMm

2 HOURS AGO OMG OMG OMG! Cannot believe who Demi just added to her upcoming tour as her opener!: #AHHHHHHHHH http://t.co/I5fVz3zNFo

3 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you & your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/d2aI08gVqV

COMMENTS

10 signs you should break up with your BF

Relationships can be tough and knowing when to break up with a BF can be even tougher. So how do you know when you’re spending your...

MODMOD!!
There's this guy I like and my bff thinks that he likes me too. But whenever we are alone (I guess we're both afraid of saying or doing something stupid) we can't talk or look at each other. My bff usually comes to rescue us and breaks the ice making us feel a little less awkward. But how can I break the awkwardness?

Hey girly, it does sound as if this guy might be crushing on you. Try to strike up a convo about something you guys have in common, maybe a sport, a class, or a fave activity. Diving into a game is also a really great way to break the ice.

Lauren I.

by luvleylady13 on 9/21/2012 9:10:41 AM

Never never go out with a guy with a bad temper. It doesnt mean if he is as nice as could be and has a body to die for, dont do it. At some point his temper will show and it can end up being a bad scene. That is what I have learned.

by fashionqn on 9/19/2012 1:23:46 PM

My BF broke up with me a couple weeks ago and he said he still wanted to be friends. I said okay but at school he totally avoids eye contact! I still like him and still wanna hang out with him but how do I get him to stop not talking to me?
~Thanks!~

Hey girl, you can try talking to him and breaking the ice, but understand too that he might need time to recover from this. Ending a relationship is a big thing and there's a lot of emotions involved. He may need time to settle down and transition (and you too!)

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by FaithPetrowski on 9/17/2012 8:19:22 PM

Mod mod mod
So i like this guy who has a girlfriend. He lives near me so we hang out sometimes. A couple of times if has a little far. Today it went way too far. I reaally like him but he has a girlfriend. And i dont want him to cheat on his girlfriend. Help?!?

Hey girly, you're right, he shouldent be cheating on his girlfriend. So the best thing to do is find a guy who is available. Plus, if this guy ends up cheating on his girlfriend with you, odds are he'll cheat on you with someone else too. Best to stay away from that mess.

Lauren I.

by MusicalMe on 9/17/2012 1:02:39 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
So this might sound stupid, just warning you now. My whole life, I've been an awkward, tall girl. I've always been friends with small, flirty girls. And as you probably guessed, all the guys go for them. Normally, I'd be ok with this, but everytime I like a guy, they go for them. This last time I finally admitted a crush I've had for 8 years, and he went gor(and dated) my friend. So, I'm convinced guys don't really like me. When I like a guy, I'm either loud, awkward, mean, or too polite, I don't know how to talk to guys I like. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Hey kk25225, one thing that might help is to remember that they're human, just like you. They are normal people and nothing to be afraid of. Practice talking to other boys that you don't like, just to get use to conversing with guys. Ever heard fake it till you make it? Pretend to be confident until you actually start to feel it. And no worries girl. There will be some tall guys who will fancy you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kk25225 on 9/16/2012 11:53:14 PM

i really like this guy names michael hes really fun and we've gone out a lot but he's anyhting but perfect he got in a fight with my mom and now my parents hate him and hes been on prbation, which my mom doesn't know about. He does weed but he was my first kiss and more!! and i don't want to say good bye to my first love. when i'm with other guys it just doesn't feel the same and i almost feel like where married what do i do plz help????

Hey Jbug77, you need to make sure this guy is a good guy. Don't ever let anyone disrespect your mother or any of your other family members or friends. And remember he's like the only guy you've ever talked to. You are so young and they are sooo many other guys out there. Follow your heart but use your head chica. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Jbug77 on 9/16/2012 11:29:53 PM

MOD?
A boy likes me for 1 reason. My large breasts. Im a b-cup, thats biggest in my grade. He looks down my shirt if i bend over, tries to guess how many cm i am, and one time poked thhem! The girls in my grade tell me, youre so lucky bc you have big boobs! Its harder cuz im a size 1 frame! HELP?!

Well first you need to let him know that you aren't comfortable with him touching or looking at you. Make it clear you aren't interested. And you should be thankful for you body girl, don't let this guy make you feel bad. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 9/16/2012 11:00:00 PM

the guy i like is more like social with my bestie. He goes out of his way to talk to me, and not really her. but he keeps better conversations with her, and keeps them more funny and casual with her. She tells me he likes me and hes just nervous around me.. he knows me because we see eachother more through our job, and hes only met my bestie a couple times. but i cant help but wonder if he likes her?? what do you think??

Hey Cherries51, mhmm. Your bestie has a point. It's much easier for us to talk to people we don't like than our crushes. I can talk to any guy on the planet, but if I think he's cute I can't stop stuttering. So since he views your bestie as just a pal, he may be more comfortable chatting with her. No worries girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Cherries51 on 9/16/2012 9:59:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So there's this really cute guy in my grade and let's call him Z. Well ALOT of girls like him in my grade (including me!) but he is really short (like me) he is also really funny and nice. I think we would be a good match, but
1)I'm scared to go up to a guy and just say "hey I like you"
2) I don't want to be the #1 enemy of the girls who also like him
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
P.S my friends think we would be a good match too

Hey Feirymindedgal<3, I'm glad you don't want to approach him like that lol. That would be too aggressive. While you don't want to tell him you like him, you can show him. Flirt a little and get to know him. Always say hi when you see him, joke around with him and compliment sometimes. Don't do this all at once, do a little here and there. And who knows you might get some new pals if you become his girlfriend. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 9/16/2012 9:41:31 PM

ok sothis one guy confuses me we were friends at camp but now were back at school and we do a sport together and I say good god and talk to him and he looks at me wierd sometimes he doesn't last year we were friends what up with him?

Hey girlie, boys are weird and don't always make sense. Actually, they usually don't make sense. Don't worry about the weird looks he gives you. Stop trying to be friends with him, and he'll come to you if he wants to be friends.

Lauren T.