1 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

2 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

4 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

COMMENTS

10 signs you should break up with your BF

Relationships can be tough and knowing when to break up with a BF can be even tougher. So how do you know when you’re spending your...

I've been with my boyfriend for a few years now, and everything is good until his friends come around again, unfortunately they're back for good. But every time his friends are in town he hangs out with them every weekend, and not just few a few hours but all night. I just don't know what to do, I don't want it to be like this forever. He thinks because we live together we spend time together but with our school schedule and homework we don't spend that much time together during the week.

by _Raeleigh O'Neal_ on 5/3/2013 5:33:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Help so my bf and i have been going out for about 2 months, but about last week his friends have been saying he likes this girl in the eigth grade but he said it was just a rumor and his friend said he was just joking but last night we were all in a group chat but i didnt see it so my friend told me he he said one of his friends said to break up with me so hes just goona do it but his friend said he didnt say that then they said u know shes in this group chat aand he said i know and i dont care......im soo confused should i break up with him???? thanks in advance

Hey! I think you should ask him hey, "what was up with that group chat last night?  do you want to break up?" and see what he says. good luck!

Helen S.

by Monet428 on 3/23/2013 2:12:37 PM

MOD
I've been going out with my boyfriend for 2 months. The relationship has gone nowhere and I'm not sure if I feel the same way about him that I did before. We were good friends before this, and I'm afraid that if I break up with him it will ruin our friendship. What should I do?

Hey girlie, talk to him about your relationship. If you want it to move forward then tell him that. If you're not sure about things tell him that too. Be honest and let him know that you have the best intentions and still really care about him.

Lauren T.

by CosmicPuppy on 3/4/2013 8:10:08 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!
I recently broke up with my boyfriend. 2 days later, I asked for him back, but he said no, and i don't know why. I guess i've gotten over him, but i dont know why he said no! i mean theres nothing i can do, he declined, but... why? my friends have asked him and he said "its too tiring". He doesn't seem affected by this breakup at ALL, in fact he act like he's happy. im so confused!

Hey girl, after you break up with someone, you can't expect them to want to get back together with you.  Even if your ex-BF is feelin' pretty bummed about the breakup, he's not going to let you see him looking upset.  Maybe he's worried that you'll just break up with him again.  Whether he's putting on a brave face or whether he's happily moving on, it's best to leave him be.

Karin E.

by PuppyLover6 on 1/21/2013 1:21:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Me and my BF have been dating for 5 months and his cousin made up a rumor saying. He was holding hands wit me at the movies. Nun of the stuff he is saying is true but my BF doesn't believe me. I would try and talk to him but he just looks at me and walks away. I don't know what to do please help me!!!!!

Hey girlie, talk to his cousin. Ask him to stop spreading rumors and tell your bf the truth. When he sees how upset you are he might do what you ask.

Lauren T.

by jordyn7088 on 1/9/2013 7:10:46 PM

mod mod mod mod
Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 10 and a half months. I love him so much I cant even describe it. The other day he told me that his feelings aren't as strong for me anymore and he might be falling out of love with me and if things don't get better he's gonna break up with me. What can I do to get him to fall in love with me again?

I'm sorry to hear that! Maybe you changed. He obviously fell in love for who you are! Or he changed. Theres nothing you can really do beside act yourself. Hope things work out!

mailyse f.

by gleek97 on 11/16/2012 5:05:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! hey, well me and my boyfriend had been together for almost a month now but see theres all these girls I go to school with and they like him, and he hangs out with them all the time..when I'm in class the girls always talk about how hot he is and that he's fun to be around, I told my boyfriend that it was getting me mad and he said to not listen to them... but recently during class I over heard a girl in my class say "wow I don't even know why shes with him because he doesnt even like her".. and last night my bfs bff said that b4 me and my bf started dating he was saying how amazing I was and that I remind him of his first love..now I new that he thought that way because he always mentioned it but Idk what I should do.. I really like him and all the rumors and what people are saying is getting to me.. please help.. I really don't know what to do here

Hannah H.

by SkilletLover0810 on 10/18/2012 10:34:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! Ok so today in my class my boyfriend punched me!! And not in a funny just playing way, like he was angry at me, he hit me really hard my arm was red where he punched me because i didn't sit by him in class. All my friends are saying i need to break up with him because if i don't he will think he can just do whatever he wants, but i think maybe its my fault, i should have sat by him, advise please!

Hey girl,

If your boyfriend punched you, that is not your fault!! You are allowed to sit wherever you want, and if he respects you he will not try to have control over you. You do not deserve to be in a relationship that involves any amount of violence--you deserve a relationship based on love and respect! I would talk to a trusted adult like a parent or guidance counselor about what happened and how you're feeling, and don't stay in a relationship with someone who is violent to you!

Meghan D.

by fernus99 on 10/12/2012 6:12:50 PM

Right now I'm try to break up with my Boyfriend, but he's in all my class!!!! HELP!!!

by Rowann_The_Fallen_Angel on 10/8/2012 8:19:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
there's this guy i really like. when i first met him he told me that he liked me alot too. he rides my bus and he would hold my hand on the bus and talk to me all the time. but last friday (a week ago) he didnt say anything. i thought he might have been playing hard to get so i still tried to talk to me. he hasnt really talked to me since then. then i messaged him on facebook and i asked if he didnt like me. he siad he like me as a friend but not like that anymore. i'm really upset cuz he didnt tell me this, he just ignored me. i want to ask him y he doesnt like me or y he didnt just tell me but i sorta kinda have a history of annoying guys and i dont want to annoy him cuz i still want to be his friend. how do i ask him (or even talk to him) without sounding annoying?? please help

hey! Your feelings are not invalid or annoying. he should have talked to you about his feelings but he took the easy immature way out. Think about what you want to ask him though, will the answers to why he ignored you and why he doesn't like you really make you happy? Do you really want to know. Think about that before you talk to him. good luck!

Helen S.

by PeytonGL on 9/22/2012 2:42:13 PM

MODMOD!!
There's this guy I like and my bff thinks that he likes me too. But whenever we are alone (I guess we're both afraid of saying or doing something stupid) we can't talk or look at each other. My bff usually comes to rescue us and breaks the ice making us feel a little less awkward. But how can I break the awkwardness?

Hey girly, it does sound as if this guy might be crushing on you. Try to strike up a convo about something you guys have in common, maybe a sport, a class, or a fave activity. Diving into a game is also a really great way to break the ice.

Lauren I.

by luvleylady13 on 9/21/2012 9:10:41 AM

Never never go out with a guy with a bad temper. It doesnt mean if he is as nice as could be and has a body to die for, dont do it. At some point his temper will show and it can end up being a bad scene. That is what I have learned.

by fashionqn on 9/19/2012 1:23:46 PM

My BF broke up with me a couple weeks ago and he said he still wanted to be friends. I said okay but at school he totally avoids eye contact! I still like him and still wanna hang out with him but how do I get him to stop not talking to me?
~Thanks!~

Hey girl, you can try talking to him and breaking the ice, but understand too that he might need time to recover from this. Ending a relationship is a big thing and there's a lot of emotions involved. He may need time to settle down and transition (and you too!)

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by FaithPetrowski on 9/17/2012 8:19:22 PM

Mod mod mod
So i like this guy who has a girlfriend. He lives near me so we hang out sometimes. A couple of times if has a little far. Today it went way too far. I reaally like him but he has a girlfriend. And i dont want him to cheat on his girlfriend. Help?!?

Hey girly, you're right, he shouldent be cheating on his girlfriend. So the best thing to do is find a guy who is available. Plus, if this guy ends up cheating on his girlfriend with you, odds are he'll cheat on you with someone else too. Best to stay away from that mess.

Lauren I.

by MusicalMe on 9/17/2012 1:02:39 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
So this might sound stupid, just warning you now. My whole life, I've been an awkward, tall girl. I've always been friends with small, flirty girls. And as you probably guessed, all the guys go for them. Normally, I'd be ok with this, but everytime I like a guy, they go for them. This last time I finally admitted a crush I've had for 8 years, and he went gor(and dated) my friend. So, I'm convinced guys don't really like me. When I like a guy, I'm either loud, awkward, mean, or too polite, I don't know how to talk to guys I like. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Hey kk25225, one thing that might help is to remember that they're human, just like you. They are normal people and nothing to be afraid of. Practice talking to other boys that you don't like, just to get use to conversing with guys. Ever heard fake it till you make it? Pretend to be confident until you actually start to feel it. And no worries girl. There will be some tall guys who will fancy you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kk25225 on 9/16/2012 11:53:14 PM

i really like this guy names michael hes really fun and we've gone out a lot but he's anyhting but perfect he got in a fight with my mom and now my parents hate him and hes been on prbation, which my mom doesn't know about. He does weed but he was my first kiss and more!! and i don't want to say good bye to my first love. when i'm with other guys it just doesn't feel the same and i almost feel like where married what do i do plz help????

Hey Jbug77, you need to make sure this guy is a good guy. Don't ever let anyone disrespect your mother or any of your other family members or friends. And remember he's like the only guy you've ever talked to. You are so young and they are sooo many other guys out there. Follow your heart but use your head chica. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Jbug77 on 9/16/2012 11:29:53 PM

MOD?
A boy likes me for 1 reason. My large breasts. Im a b-cup, thats biggest in my grade. He looks down my shirt if i bend over, tries to guess how many cm i am, and one time poked thhem! The girls in my grade tell me, youre so lucky bc you have big boobs! Its harder cuz im a size 1 frame! HELP?!

Well first you need to let him know that you aren't comfortable with him touching or looking at you. Make it clear you aren't interested. And you should be thankful for you body girl, don't let this guy make you feel bad. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 9/16/2012 11:00:00 PM

the guy i like is more like social with my bestie. He goes out of his way to talk to me, and not really her. but he keeps better conversations with her, and keeps them more funny and casual with her. She tells me he likes me and hes just nervous around me.. he knows me because we see eachother more through our job, and hes only met my bestie a couple times. but i cant help but wonder if he likes her?? what do you think??

Hey Cherries51, mhmm. Your bestie has a point. It's much easier for us to talk to people we don't like than our crushes. I can talk to any guy on the planet, but if I think he's cute I can't stop stuttering. So since he views your bestie as just a pal, he may be more comfortable chatting with her. No worries girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Cherries51 on 9/16/2012 9:59:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So there's this really cute guy in my grade and let's call him Z. Well ALOT of girls like him in my grade (including me!) but he is really short (like me) he is also really funny and nice. I think we would be a good match, but
1)I'm scared to go up to a guy and just say "hey I like you"
2) I don't want to be the #1 enemy of the girls who also like him
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
P.S my friends think we would be a good match too

Hey Feirymindedgal<3, I'm glad you don't want to approach him like that lol. That would be too aggressive. While you don't want to tell him you like him, you can show him. Flirt a little and get to know him. Always say hi when you see him, joke around with him and compliment sometimes. Don't do this all at once, do a little here and there. And who knows you might get some new pals if you become his girlfriend. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 9/16/2012 9:41:31 PM

ok sothis one guy confuses me we were friends at camp but now were back at school and we do a sport together and I say good god and talk to him and he looks at me wierd sometimes he doesn't last year we were friends what up with him?

Hey girlie, boys are weird and don't always make sense. Actually, they usually don't make sense. Don't worry about the weird looks he gives you. Stop trying to be friends with him, and he'll come to you if he wants to be friends.

Lauren T.

by sparklysharpie on 9/16/2012 8:02:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really like this guy and he likes me also. Our class knows and we all are chill with it except my crush's best friend. His best friend makes fun of us cuz we like each other bcause he is sooo immature. How can I get this rude guy to back off? Help plz!!

Hey girlie, the best way to stop him is to confront him. Tell him that you don't appreciate the way he talks to you and your crush and that you'd like him to stop. But keep in mind that boys will be boys, so you may not be able to make any real changes.

Lauren T.

by _Sadie_ on 9/16/2012 7:46:26 PM

Feeling happy right now because my boyfriend doesn't do any of these things (:

by MorganLynn on 9/16/2012 7:44:18 PM