11 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

14 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

15 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

8 non-flirty tips to snag a guy friend

There is a fine line between a BFF and a BF, and tightrope walking on that line is the Best Guy Friend (BGF). It is tricky...

Really, just treat them like you'd treat your BFFs (minus the girly stuff). Guys are just people.

by Acutiebookworm on 9/15/2012 9:06:24 PM

Your website is being overrun by ads!!!!!! i don't know how many times i've accidently clicked on an ad, because theyre everyyywhere.

by girlygirl22werock on 9/15/2012 7:23:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I just started 9th grade (at a new school obviously), and well, I've had a crush on this great guy since 7th grade. He decided to participate in a special program at a different school, so I don't ever see him, even though his bus drops him off just a little later at my school. Anyway, after a Speech/Debate meeting the other day, I saw him, and even though I couldn't talk to him at the time, I waved. His face brightened up, and he waved back. Before school let out last year (and the year before), he was super nice to me and would lightheartedly tease me, and just stuff like that. He's nice to other girls, but it's not for any special reason, it's just that he's a nice guy. However, he was especially nice to me, especially after he and his girlfriend broke up. My question is, do you think he could like me?
Also, since we won't see each other much (if any) anymore should I just let him go? I really don't want to, but if so, how can I get over him? Thanks!

Hey girlie, I think there's a definite chance that he might like you. But since it would be hard to have a relationship without ever seeing each other, it might be best to not pursue it.

Lauren T.

by lpolk on 9/15/2012 4:40:47 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD! so i just started 6 grade and every day after 8 period i see my crush i have liked him this whole yearhe always says hi first and we have told each other how we feel but i think our friends our ruining our relasinship im trying to become close with him what should i do?

Hey girlie, keep talking to him. And talk to your friends to prevent whatever interference is going on. You can build your relationship by walking with him after class or talking to him anytime you get a chance.

Lauren T.

by jadarocks2401 on 9/15/2012 3:38:28 PM

I am in high school now. When there is a test, I get really nervous and stressed. Then I end up not doing very well on the test and get more stressed. I am a good student, but I need help when it comes to taking a test, mostly standardized tests! Thanks!

Hey girlie, do everything you can to prepare ahead of time. Start studying as soon as you know about the test so that you can walk in confident that you know that material. Just take deep breaths before the test to calm yourself down and you'll ace it!

Lauren T.

by girlfunhrf on 9/15/2012 3:18:15 PM

Hi! Where can I get good bras from? I'm 13 and almost a 32 A.

Hey girlie, since you're young and still growing, you probably don't want your bras to be too much of an investment. Try inexpensive department stores like Kohl's or JC Penney's. Target has a good bra selection too.

Lauren T.

by ballerina55 on 9/15/2012 2:24:57 PM

Haha these are kinda like step by step instructions to keep guys in the friendzone... Tong

by cremecake on 9/15/2012 1:31:05 PM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*
So there's this boy...He liked me in sixth grade and I sorta liked him too but not enough to tell anyone. Within the first week of seventh grade I was head over heals in love with this boy. We had every class together and I was in love. Now here's eighth grade and we only have band together. I text him all the time and we are super close. He'll sometimes say he loves me and call me baby too. My friend asked him if he likes me and he said no. Could it be because it's my best friend and she would tell me or does he really not like me. Everyone thinks that we would be a good couple.

Hey girlie, it's hard to tell. Try talking to him about it. Tell him that you really love being good friends with him, but you're not sure what to think when he tells you he loves you and calls you baby. I know it's hard, but you'll be happier knowing how he feels even if he doesn't like you as more than a friend.

Lauren T.

by alison99 on 9/15/2012 12:24:22 PM

This is kind of funny because I hang out with more guys than girls. It's not that hard to talk about mean teachers, football, and food, which is really all I talk about with most of my guy friends.

by jo_crox on 9/15/2012 12:19:53 PM

Hmmm these sound like tips to get a BF. I mean, start talking to him? hang out with his friends, show him how fun you are? I don't know about you but that kinda sounds like how-to-get-a-boy-friend tips. Well thanks for the BF tips!

by HannahJL on 9/15/2012 8:36:46 AM