9 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

12 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

13 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Is swearing a major turnoff to guys?

Is swearing a major turnoff to guys? His Answer: “Yes it is, everyone slips every now and again, but guys don’t expect girls to be rugged...

I personally don't curse, but at least I accept people who do. If we're not good friends, I'll find it abrasive, but it doesn't make you a bad person and women/girls can be as rugged or feminine as they like.

Cursing doesn't mean you're self conscious. Nope, on the contrary. I think it means you don't give a... "crap" what anyone thinks of you. This can be good or bad, but the kid who answered this question needs to get over his idea of what a girl should act like.

by Deliabreaks on 9/15/2012 12:03:21 AM

modmodmod
im not tryin to be rude but this article is really sexist. Guys can curse but girls hav to act like ladies. This isnt the 1950s anymore.

by deedles1621 on 9/14/2012 11:15:22 PM

I don't like how this article equates swearing with masculinity, and masculinity as something girls shouldn't have or perform.

by peaches and raspberries on 9/14/2012 10:55:38 PM

modmodmodmod
ok so there is this guy in all of my classes except 1 of them. when i first met him he gave me a nick-name, he talks to me every chance he gets, he compliments me, and is really nice to me. do you think he likes me? thanks!

Hey girl,

That sounds like he might like you, or he at least wants to be friends with you! Either way, there's no harm in spending time with him as friends and seeing where things go from there Smile

Meghan D.

by sailaway11 on 9/14/2012 10:19:16 PM

I hate it when people cures

Join the Smartical partical club!!!!!! Geeks are welcome! In fact is a club just for geeks!!!! Boy help and more..... Join the Smarical partical club!!!!

by Prim on 9/14/2012 9:20:18 PM

I don't swear like, at all! Only when I'm super mad I do. Most of my friends don't swear either. Some girls who try to act all cool though swear all the time. It's annoying.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 9/14/2012 9:17:56 PM

My friends swear a lot. I hate it

by myfatsquirrel on 9/14/2012 8:50:56 PM

What does it simply mean when a guy calls you "charismatic"?

Hey girl,

I would take that as a compliment, he probably meant that you are lively and talkative!

Meghan D.

by clll4321 on 9/14/2012 8:45:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so lately ever time i head into school i feel really crabby and i don't know why.do u have any ideas why that is and how i can make myself feel better? p.s i don't think it's from lack of sleep. thanks!

Hey girl,

A lot of people don't like school! Try figuringout what you don't like about it -- are you falling behind on work? Talk to your teachers about time budgeting and study skills so that you can keep up in class! Are you having a fight with a friend and don't want to see her at school? See if you can work things out. Nervous about seeing your crush in first period? Say hi and introduce yourself! Once you figure out what you don't like about school, you can address the problem. And who knows, maybe one day you'll look forward to school Smile

Meghan D.