4 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

7 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

8 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Meet beauty pro Tess Christine, GL's latest Get the Look expert!

If you meet Tess Christine in her college town of Minnesota—where she’s currently studying PR—you might think she’s a pretty normal student. But if you log on...

Hi my cheeky monkeys!
Want long locks fast? Or supeer cute acesssories? Both? Join EVERYTHING hair! I have 3 more officer positions and want this to be the best club it can be! Tell me what you want with officer and I'll give it to you! Q's on hair? Join advice queen YayaYuiki! Hope to see ya!
~Ari

by YayaYuiki on 9/16/2012 10:52:26 PM

I tried the purple ombre eye shadow look!It looks so pretty! love it(:

by rainbowsparkle98 on 9/16/2012 6:09:01 PM

two things:
1. I'm going to a wedding next weekend and really need an inexpensive dress that still is sort of fancy. Do you know of any I could buy? or any stores I could look at?
2. I am really athletic and lately I have been dressing in tee-shirts and in sport shorts. I'm a freshman. My mom keeps telling me that it would be okay if i dressed more feminine, but I don't know how to mix the two together. I want to dress like a freshman, be feminine and be sporty at once but I don't know how. Got any ideas on stores I could look at or any clothes I could buy? Thanks!

Hey girlie, 1. try somewhere like Kohl's or JC Penney's for you dress. You can even check out the sale and clearance racks at some more expensive stores to find a good deal. 2. It can be hard to be feminine and sporty at the same time. And there's no particular way that a freshman should look or dress. Try to add some feminine touches like more form fitting clothing and dresses, while keeping your sporty look on the athletic fields.

Lauren T.

by ljbdaisy on 9/15/2012 4:45:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I need a pretty dress (that's not super expensive) for my friends sweet 16. She said it needs to be very formal. Any ideas as to where to look?

Hey girlie, try a less expensive department store like Kohl's or JC Penney's. Sometimes Target has some cute formal dresses. You can also look on the sales and clearance racks at more expensive stores for a good deal.

Lauren T.

by maggie183 on 9/15/2012 3:18:17 PM

I was just watching some of her video's when I saw this! So odd! Luv her ideas. She did one for Ariana Grande, and Pretty Little Liars!

by Queenbee4ever on 9/15/2012 2:47:53 PM

Mod!
How do I look amazing on picture day WITHOUT makeup? I have green hazel eyes, dark brown black hair that is two inches over shoulder length and wavy. Thx!

Hey girlie, make sure you get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast. If you're well rested and feeling your best, you'll look great. You can also spend a little extra time on your hair that morning to make sure you look your best.

Lauren T.

by M4L1A on 9/15/2012 2:28:13 PM

Makeup for a casual performance?

Hey girlie, if it's a casual performance, keep your makeup light. Try a little bit of eyeshadow and mascara with a neutral or pink lipstick.

Lauren T.