8 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

11 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

12 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Our 3 fave ways to wear a blazer

It’s easy to condemn blazers to an eternal spot in your mom’s business attire, but when you break it down, blazers are a great go-to item that every...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey I'm posting again I want to try out for cheer but I've gained extra weight and can't do any of the jumps or tumbling anymore so i need some fast workouts to get in shape

Hey fashion4ver, try jogging, sit ups, jumping jacks, push ups and eat some healthy foods. Head to our Fitness page for my tips! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by fashion4ever:) on 1/11/2013 6:16:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi. I have dark chocolate skin. I have this tan blazer that is long (covers my butt) and is considered oversized. I have no idea how to wear it. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Hey girlie, wear it with jeans and nice top. Or you could try it with a solid t-shirt to dress it down a little bit.

Lauren T.

by stephiecandy on 11/4/2012 7:55:20 PM

They are very cute kit and Kelsey you are so inpireing! Ive seen all your posts you guys are very good at this and such fashionistas!
ilove ya guys -Sarah

by Watching! on 9/30/2012 8:18:32 PM

Omg those are so cute!<3

xoxo, Kitty And Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 9:58:00 PM

Beautifu!!

by Lovethisgirl on 9/29/2012 12:57:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have a peach colored blazer. What colors would go with it and what would it look good with.

Hey girly, I love blazers! try beige, gray, white, blue and green shades. With a little experimenting, you're sure to find a winning color combo for your outfit.

Lauren I.

by Rosethe1 on 9/26/2012 6:48:06 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm having the same problem My thighs are giant so r my calves I need help with cute inexpensive jeans. I have a major hourglass shape which makes alot of clothes not look great on me.Also my school has a dress code nothing above knee and three finger wide straps I need more ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girly, try a boot leg cut jeans to bring attention away from your thighs and pants with a seem or stripe on the side to slim your legs.

Lauren I.

by fashion4ever:) on 9/24/2012 4:26:23 PM

@kellybelly44
Just because you have large thighs doesn't mean you can't wear skinny jeans! Try a size larger, or try different stores. If you want, you can try straight leg jeans. You can also try jeggings. Or even try the plus size section, if you think they might fit better. It just depends on your build. If you want to tone your tights, try squats, lunges, biking, join a sport, running, or even ice skating! Ice skating is an awesome exercise for the whole body, and once you get the hang of it is is amazingly fun!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 9/17/2012 2:23:30 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I have a beige, green, black and another neutral color plaid blazer. How can I pull this off(BTW Im 13 and in 8th grade! So don't really make it over the top plz!)

Hey lavlo, are the colors beige, green and black all in one jacket?

Lynae P.

by lavlo on 9/16/2012 11:25:07 PM

Mod?
I did a chalk painting today and got chalk ALL over my clothes! How do i get it out? Thanks!

Hey YayaYuiki, you can try wiping your clothing with a damp rag. If it fails, just throw everything in the wash. How did your chalk painting turn out? Xoxo

Lynae P.