9 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

10 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

10 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Our 3 fave ways to wear a blazer

It’s easy to condemn blazers to an eternal spot in your mom’s business attire, but when you break it down, blazers are a great go-to item that every...

I have a navy blue/black blazer. How do I wear it with a plaid skirt. I want to look preppy.

Hey transform3214, I love the preppy look. Depending on what colors are in the plaid skirt, you could wear a white button up or white or grey tank underneath the blazer. For shoes go for flats, boots or converse. Don't forget accessories. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by transform2314 on 9/16/2012 9:54:42 PM

I have a grey and black stripped blazer, i plan to wear it with some jeans, what kind of shirt should i wear? or if i wear it with some bright skinny jeans? Thanks!

Hey foodiejr99, oh that blazer sounds really cute! Yep it would look stylish with jeans and a grey, black or white shirt. The only colored jeans I think would look good with it is a pair of red jeans.Try different bottoms on and see what you like best. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by foodiejr99 on 9/16/2012 9:14:53 PM

I love all of it I just can't where skinnie jeans I want to but I have fat thighs. Frown I tried boot cut but it's to saggy. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

by kellybelly44 on 9/16/2012 7:57:01 PM

so tomorrow the high is 69 degrees and it's supposed rain almost all day. what should i wear? thanks!

Hey girlie, what about a pair of skinny jeans with a cute top and a sweater? I always have trouble with the bottom of my jeans getting wet in the rain, and skinny jeans help prevent that some. And if it's warm in your classrooms you can take off the sweater or keep it on if you're a little chilly. Don't forget your rain coat or umbrella!

Lauren T.

by sailaway11 on 9/16/2012 7:44:03 PM

luv the boots!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 9/16/2012 5:09:38 PM

I love blazers, I usaully wear them with jeans though! Smile

by averya on 9/16/2012 5:08:37 PM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!